Caring man ?! 🦋

The perfect husband doesn’t exist 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan was trembling while looking at the man above him, he's going to abuse him again, the younger tried fighting back but the man actually pulled back.

" ing bull, I can't even you while you're like this." He ruffled his bangs back and left the pure lad lying as he was panting and sweating his fever.

" U-umma ." He said and suddenly slept, the man sighed looking at him.

" Do I really deserve a mentally ill wife ?! He's totally out of it."

He picked up his phone and called his private doctor.

 

 

🦋🤍🦋

The doctor was checking on Jeonghan, gave him an injection and I dropped, " This is a fever caused by stress and starvation, make sure he eats well and sleeps well." He said calmly and looked at the man, Seungcheol looked at Jeonghan.

Did he just starve him while he lived with him in this big mansion?!

He should have asked the maid about what he does and eats, wait, is he just blaming himself ?!

He only cares cause this omega wants for his body.

 

As the doctor left, Seungcheol called his servant to come over.

" From now on, wake him to eat with me on the table, he needs to eat well."

He said, lying next to him, and kept looking at him quietly.

" As you wish master." The man went out and closed the door gently.

" I don't know anymore, ." He turned around and slept tightly while the pure lad slept well.

 

 

Jeonghan woke up and found himself sleeping close to his husband for the first time since they got married, he always threw him out after he did him.

But last night, he remembered getting treated and could see the doctor but sleepiness took over him due to the exhaustion.

But now he feels so much better, the pure beauty spaced into his husband's sleeping handsome face not believing that he did all of this.

He feels so happy.

Does he care about him now?!

" I-I-I love Cheolie." He said innocently and touched the man's cheek, Seungcheol being light sleep stirred and opened his eyes, looking at Jeonghan's angelic face.

He smiled at him and the man was speechless.

How the hell is his face not puffy or swollen if he just woke up?!

He sat up.

" I've let you sleep here because you're sick so don't get your hope up scum bag." He said and stood up, Jeonghan stood up too but he totally lost his balance, the man held him back and looked at the lad weak.

" Why did I ing hold you?!"

He released his arm and walked towards the bathroom.

Jeonghan bites his lips. 

" I-I wanna go m-m-make break-breakfast."

He said he wants the man to love him back so he would do his best to make him fall.

 

He went inside the kitchen and the maid looked at him, and smiled to see his face bright and not pale anymore, he looked fine somehow and they were all ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter