Family of four 🦋

The perfect husband doesn’t exist 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

🦋🌧️ Two years later 🦋🌧️

In the peaceful beautiful house by the countryside, Jeonghan was chilling and reading his favorite mystery book by the window seat overlooking their garden.

He giggled seeing his husband carrying both kids by his touch-muscle arms and spinning them around, jiho and jisoo, he slid the window.

" Cheolie, be careful."

The man placed them back while the cuties laughing happily, ran and continued playing around on their bicycle and small car.

Cheol walked over and bent down, picked up his wife, and pulled him out, Jeonghan giggled, and was carried by the man bridal style before he pecked his cheek.

" Do you prefer your book over us now ?!"

Jeonghan shook his head innocently.

" The weather is so nice so let's have some fun here."

Jeonghan hugged his husband's neck.

The two sat by the wooden swing while the kids played in front of them, Jisoo's two years old, jiho's four, Jisoo's an alpha, and jiho's confirmed to be beta two years ago.

Seungcheol still holding his sunshine on his lap, Jeonghan blushing.

This is a dream ?! He suddenly had a moment of consciousness.

looked at his husband then his kids.

Tears rolled down.

 " Huh?! What's wrong baby?!"

Jeonghan sniffled.

" I-Im happy."

Seungcheol's eyes widened and shined there before he hugged his wife dearly and pecked his eyes.

Jiho runs to his parents and the toddler behind him creeping on the grass.

" Mama..Jisoo popped."

Both parents giggled at the sudden announcement.


 

 

🦋🩵🦋

Seungcheol went out of the bath after he cleaned the cute toddler, placed him down, and changed his clean diaper.

Jeonghan was busy changing for Jiho warm pajama as he just bathed him along.

When the two were done with the cute kids, Seungcheol held Jeonghan's hand and walked towards the kitchen.

Ready to eat lunch the the man cooked earlier and heated.

Jiho and Jisoo were playing with the toys in their playspot in the living room.

Cheol feeding his sunshine there and Jeonghan eating cutely while watching on his iPad anime shows like always.

" Your mom's coming on the weekend ?!"

The man asked there while shoving a spoonful of rice and meat into Jeonghan's mouth.

As he chewed innocently.


Their life has changed since ever he left his family's side and moved to the countryside, Seungcheol even left his work at the company and was now a very successful businessman and he worked from home very often, he took care of Jeonghan during his pregnancy and stayed at home taking care of Jihoo too, he was a man of word, he took full responsibility for everything he did.

He noticed that he spaced and saw Jeonghan trying to feed him.

He smiled, ate the spoonful of the soup, and patted Jeonghan's hair.

That has gotten quite long but he finds it so damn beautiful like this, it suits him so much.


 

🦋🩵🦋🩵🦋

Jeonghan went to take a bath without telling his husband and cheol entered when he put baby Jisoo for a nap in his crib and Jihoo by the playground playing and watching tv kids's channel.

" Not fair baby, you love taking a bath alone don't you?!"

Jeonghan blu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter