Brave 🦋

The perfect husband doesn’t exist 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan was sleeping with his baby son quietly in the wide room while the bodyguard from before watching over them gladly by the door.

Seungcheol made his way to his father, where he returned with his mother from a royal wedding of their friends.

" What brought you here at such late hours ?!"

The man asked while taking off his coat.

Seungcheol looked at his mother confused too.

" Is it weird for your son to come here ?!"

He took the wine bottle and poured for himself a drink.

" Will, that's not weird but you don't come around unless you have something ."

His father murmured as he sat by the sofa, glancing at his only son seriously knowing that he had something going on.

" I'm taking my son."

He said both looked at him.

His father laughed there.

" Take him back you said ?!."

Seungcheol clutched his knuckles.

" Yeah, I will take him back and raise him with Jeonghan, what do you want else from me father ?! I'm already doing what you want."

The man was surprised by his son's behavior, he never talked back or dared to disobey him, but what happened to him now ?!

" Did you fulfill some feelings for your wife now?! Did your heart soften all of sudden ?!" His mother asked annoyingly there and continued.

" He's mentally ill cheol-ah, you don't deserve him."

The high-greedy man sat up. " He's helplessly ill, what made you fall in love with such a low being."

Seungcheol had never been so mad before in his life.

He felt his blood boiling.

Just heard them saying that about Jeonghan.

The poor soul that didn't deserve any of the bull his family did, and even himself.

" I developed feelings for him so what ?! What are you gonna do about it?! You want an alpha right ?! I will bring an alpha and I won't let him inherit the company after me, 'cause I don't want to make my son suffer like how you did to me."

The two were taken aback by Seungcheol's words, he was frustrated, as if he had been holding it for many years.

" What did you just say Choi Seungcheol?!!"

 

 

 

🦋🩵🦋

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter