Jeonghan’s panic attack 💔

The perfect husband doesn’t exist 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan woke up and remembered his husband's confession and the night he never experienced before, he didn't think that he could feel good from , his husband was a different person last night, he was so gentle.

The pure omega blushing as he clutched on his blanket, hiding his body, turned to face the man sleeping peacefully and he touched his cheek. 
" Ch-Cheolie I-I'm happy." He said innocently, running his smooth fingers through the man's black soft hair.

His eyes shone.

" Humm?! Jeonghan ."

The lad flinched, he pulled his hand back scared but he forgot that the man before his eyes wasn't the same one who used to hate him.

" Good morning Jeonghan."

He smiled softly, Jeonghan spaced onto his eyes.

" M-m-morning cheolie~."

" How do you feel now ?! Does your back hurt you?!" He asked gently and the younger shook his head denying with blush although there was a little pain.

Seungcheol chuckled, he sat up and patted hannie's hair.

" I'm glad to hear that, now let me prepare the bath."

 

🦋🩵🦋

He washed up well with his husband and sat relaxing on the tub, his muscle-tough alpha held him while Jeonghan relaxed.

The man held Jeonghan's flat tummy.

" We shall set an appointment to see our baby."

Jeonghan held the man's big hand on his tummy.

" Jeonghan..I'm sorry, I got you pregnant even though you gave birth two months ago, I didn't even let you rest, I was so selfish." The man said apologizing from the bottom of his heart to his prime wife. 
As he kissed the back of his neck Jeonghan squeezed the man's hands.

What should he say?! 
He doesn't know.

" I-I'm happy to bring ch-children with Cheolie." 
He said innocently, continuing talking.

" Ch-Cheolie loves me n-now..cheo-Cheolie won't hurt m-me."

The man embraced his wife dearly and pecked his lips, Jeonghan blushed madly.

" I won't Hannie, I still don't know how to make up for everything I did." The man sniffled, tears rolled down feeling so regretful and Jeonghan looked at him emotionally.

Held his husband's cheek.

" I-I-I forgive cheolie~"

He's trying his best to make up for him, he even brought back their kid.

He forgives his husband now, but is he going to treat him well forever ?!

 

 

🩵🤍🩵🤍

Jeonghan's looking at his husband drying him, dressing him, and even putting on his long winter socks for him, Jeonghan looked down at him, held his chin and the man looked at him surprised.

" You good Hannie ?!"

 Jeonghan looking at his alpha.

Was having a hard time believing that he's this kind right now.

" I-i love Cheolie ."

The man's heart exploded overjoyed, he chuckled, pulled his wife for a warm hug, and picked him up.

" You know how to drive me crazy aren't you?!"

He said walking out and the lad giggling.

They were so excited to see the baby who was in the maid's care, that they found her taking a nap next to the cute toddler who was awake now, Seungcheol placed Jeonghan down as he ran over to the baby on his seat.

" Jiho, good morning, u-u-umma missed you so much."

Jeonghan said excitedly as he touched the baby's hand and he squeezed his mother's hand a little by his tiny hand.

Seungcheol smiled looking at the maid, who eventually got up heard them, and apologized.

" It's fine Mrs. Kim."

The woman looked at the alpha who changed one hundred percent, she had worked there for a long and he was different from now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter