Memories 🦋🩵

The perfect husband doesn’t exist 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The man left Jeonghan alone with the maids and the cute baby today, he was in need to go out for some work and had to leave his wife and the kid for today.

 

🦋🩵🦋

" Madam, are you hungry ?!"

The maid came asking the pure wife while he was lying lazily watching Jiho sleep and he had been lying by the baby's side since he woke up, didn't leave his side to even eat.

" I-I-I need to watch ov-over jiho, ch-Cheolie said i-i need to wa-watch him well, i-i wanna be a good mom."

The woman's heart fluttered, she felt poor for the pure mom, he was innocent as if he was a five-year-old child in a grown body.

She has heard about his mental illness.

" You're already a good mom madam, you're doing your best to watch jiho, but you need to eat." She said gently and the pure lad sat up
" Th-thank you." He smiled happily, trembling a little and she noticed that he was wearing light clothes.

" Aigoo, go to the kitchen I'll bring you your winter jacket." She said gently and went to bring it.

Jeonghan nodded, he went into the kitchen to see a hot stew, sat, and ate, was very hungry but had barely eaten breakfast earlier cause his husband left before he ate.

Baby Jiho sleeps a lot because he's still a toddler and toddlers around these months spend most of their time sleeping, last night he woke up crying and his husband did his milk late, but Jeonghan couldn't get up, he was very sleepy.

He bites his lips.

" Madam, you okay? Is the food cold?!"

The maid asked gently seeing him spacing there.

He shook his head.

Kept eating and the maid noticed that the lad's phone was buzzing, she held it, and showed the cute lost mom, " It's the text from your husband madam."

She said and saw him opening the text and reading.

From Cheolie: Hannie, how ya doing ?! Is everything okay?!

He asked and the younger tapped slowly, he took so long to tap but his husband understood this well.

From Jeonghan to Cheolie:

Cheolie, jiho sleeping and I watched over him well.

He wrote and the man read the message before he smiled, heart softened

He didn't handle it and called the lad, but he picked up eventually.

" Ch-Cheolie."

The man's heart fluttered hearing his wife's voice.

" Thank you, Hannie, I know you'll be able to take care of Jiho alone." 
The younger smiled shyly as he flipped on the soup.

" J-jiho sleeps a lot."

The man chuckled.

" Yeah, in early months kids tend to sleep a lot."

The maid washed the dishes as she smiled hearing them talking.

" I'll be coming back around the evening, I missed you Jeonghan."

His tone as he said the last words.

Jeonghan's eyes widened, he had never heard him saying such a thing.

His eyes got teary.

Felt a weird twitch in his heart.

" I-I-I miss Cheolie too~"


🦋🩵🦋

Jeonghan couldn't wait for his husband to come back, he was so happy, feeling like he was being loved by him, Jiho had woken up now and he was fully awake, it was his bottle time to the maid helped Jeonghan the bottle and measuring the spoon like what the elder man wrote.

Shook the bottle and start to feed the baby.

" Jiho, did you miss Papa?! P-papa will be b-back soon." 
Hannie said while feeding the baby.

" U-u-umma missed papa too." 
He blushed saying that and the baby looked into his mommy's eyes.

They were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter