Warm house🦋

The perfect husband doesn’t exist 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan's mother knew that her son was being used for being a rare omega, but she left with no choice, the debt her husband left worth it, she hated herself for being weak but after the marriage, the debt was paid and their life got lot better, but not for the weak boy, no one will know how much he went through, through his pregnancy, after giving birth, and he was being locked during pregnancy most of the time in that palace.


Now seeing the man with her son, the woman was speechless, she never thought that he would come with Jeonghan to their little house, the master's son right here in front of their eyes, she bowed and let him in, Jeonghan was shy but he was so happy that the man told him he went to go in and have some drink.

 

🦋🩵🦋

" How are you dear ?!" The woman asked while serving the tea and some snacks, Seungcheol held the cup. 
" I'm good, how are you, Mother?!"

He called her mother.

Her heart fluttered.

" We are doing well dear, it's great to see you ." She smiled, Jeonghan's father looked at the man not believing that the famous son of the Choi group was there, and more importantly, he was the man of his pure son.

He looked at his son, he looked pretty fine and happy there as he sat next to his husband.

They got married without love, passion, and affection, but the two looked closer than he thought!

Or is it his imagination?!

 

Why did the headmaster's son come to their humble small house?!

They had a chat about normal things and life, Jeonghan is in another world, he's just sipping on his tea and eating from the cookies his mom made.

" I've got some work to do, and I will pick him up at night."

He said and stood up.

They stood with him.

" Aigoo, why not stay over dear ?!" The woman braved up to ask and the man smiled.

" Okay then, see you later." 
He left and saw going further in his expensive amazing BMW car.

The mother closed the door and turned to look at  Jeonghan.

" Awww this is my boy, you made him come over ?! How is your relationship with him now ?! Did you take my advice well?!"

She asked the pure omega lad.

" U-u-umma~ch-Cheolie t-t-treat me well."

He said and they were really happy to hear that.

His parents were really surpised but happy to hear that so much and the mother hugged her son gently.

" Aww you did good job dear, I'm sorry for being so harsh to you recently."

Cause all she wanted was for the man to fall in love with her son and it seems like it's working.

 

🦋🌧️🦋

The woman was making lunch while Jeonghan was sleeping on the sofa, the boy was so comfortable being back here in their old humble house, his father was looking towards him while his eyes were full of sadness, he was too pure and innocent that he didn't know that he was sold off to the headmaster's son one year ago from now.

He regrets doing that but now sees the boy looking happy with the man.

The father felt so emotional.

" Ch-Cheolie~."

Jeonghan murmured in h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter