A friend's words 🦋

The perfect husband doesn’t exist 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol was smoking by the house door at 3:00 AM, couldn't sleep yet, his mind was full of thoughts and regret, but he snapped back from his blindness, thanks to his friend, Mingyu who said a few words two days ago like a stab on his heart, he knocked some sense on him.

 

Throwback, to the usual bar he goes with his best friend, Kim Mingyu.

" So how are things going with your wife Cheol-ah?!" He asked while sipping on his favorite drink.

" I-it's fine."

Mingyu looked at his friend and frowned, knitted his eyebrow.

" When you stutter like this, it feels like something is wrong ?!"

Seungcheol clutched on his glass.

" I feel like I was brainwashed by my family, they don't give a about me, all their concerns and worries are the ing company."

Mingyu listening there, " What made you realize it now ?! Weren't you always obsessed with listening to them like a good kid?!."

Seungcheol's eyes widened, held the glass, and sipped one shot.

" What made you realize the bull you did is wrong now after you made your wife suffer ?!." Mingyu was mad, he had told him that this wasn't the way he treated the pure omega but Seungcheol was selfish and greedy, he was following his father's order.

" Locking him up for nine months in his room, being violent, and taking his baby like what your parents order you, are you ing nuts?! Even if there was no affection and love between you two, what about Jeonghan ?! He wanted his son, you treated him like because he's mentally ill?! Do you think he's an unfeeling person because he's sick?!"

Mingyu raised his voice and everyone at the bar looked, Seungcheol looked down, feeling ashamed and very stupid.

This is beyond his will.

Mingyu's words were so true there's no doubt.

And he wants to kill himself for making things so complicated like this.

 

 

🩵🦋🩵🌧️(Back to present)

" Can't sleep?!"  Seungcheol turned around and looked at Jeonghan's father, he took a cigarette from him and lighted it, " I just had some issues at work and couldn't sleep."

Seungcheol lied, and the father looked at him.

He felt so bad for lying as those two didn't know anything, besides the fact that they took the child away from Jeonghan.

" I see, is Jeonghan pregnant again?!"

Seungcheol almost choked on the cigarette.

How did he know?! Did Jeonghan tell them?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter