School is good. Really?

My Dream Is Our Destiny

RYENA POV

I wake up at the morning when heard my phone blew up on my rack. I saw Tia's name on the screen and.. GOD! THIS IS MY FIRST DAY TO SCHOOL!!!

I hurriedly go to bath room and take a shower fastly. Then put all of my stuffs--pencil case, clean notebook and clear file in my bacpack. I open my wardrobe and took the cute uniform for Winter season.

Well, it just looks a lot like this from behind.

http://data.whicdn.com/images/21747655/6166268312_1a06d6dcf1_z_thumb.jpg

Or for details, it looks like this.

http://data.whicdn.com/images/20634982/ulzzang2_thumb.png

 

Kind of that btw, but it looks cute. I took my phone and saw 13 missed calls from Tia and 3 messages. The first was like , "You already woke up?" I open the another one and it was like, "Hurry up! I'm on my way to your house with Melanie! What are you doing now? Reply this ASAP!" I worriedly open the last one and it was like, " IN FRONT OF UR HOUSE. GET OUT, NOW!"

Nice, Ryena. She will kick your to Egypt! After arguing with my mind, I took my backpack and looking for Grandma, by the way.. Why didn't she wake me up?

" Ryena!" I heard a voice. Sounds like Melanie.

" Melanie, Tia. I'm sorry, I'm deep asleeped and didn't notice the phone was ringing, Jeongmal mianhae.. (I'm very sorry)" I'm bowing as much as possible till they forgive me.

There's an awkward silence at first, but..

" Stop bowing. Just kidding, we're not late at all, it's still early and usually your halmeoni will go to market to buy suplies, don't worry about her. By the way, we pick you up at this morning just want you to know more about our school. C'mon let's go!" Tia said with a happy-kid. I glared at her.

" Why. Don't. You. Tell. Me. First. You. Scared. Me. To. Death. Tia." I keep glaring at her and she just squeaking cheerfully.

Melanie chuckled, " We're very sorry Ryena, that we didn't tell you first. But you won't wake up if we didn't warn you about 'being late punishment'. Mianhae."

I pouted, " It's okay. Let's just walk, I want to see how bad is that school."

" That will never happen. C'mon I can't wait to attend our first semester!" Tia continue singing.

And then all of us just walk together, which Tia is the lead. Our walk can never be silent.

TIA POV

I'm so happy, it's been a long time since I never tease Ryena. She can't be mad at me, so I just keep doing it. Anyway, she still my best friend and I'm glad to have her back to Korea.

" Whoa, the building was so BIG!! " I know she will be impressed. School was the best, isn't it? Yes of course, if 'that girl' doesn't here....

" I told you before. Well, let's see the bulletin board, maybe we could find our new class there." And I continue lead them towards. I saw bunch of students surround there.

Mosts are boys, and the're staring at Ryena, wow, my friend could be famous here! I know she is cute hehehe. But I'm affraid 'that girl' might hurt her.....

" Emm.. Our class is different, I think. Ryena got Drama Musical Class. I'm in Vocal Class. Tia, you're in Dancing Class! Congratulation!" Melanie squeaking. I'm blushed, the Dancing Class is all of I'm dreaming of.

Well, I know that one of us will able to meet 'that girl'....

" What is Drama Musical Class exactly? Why I'm in there?" Ryena ask confusedly, she keeps looking at the bulletin bar which still crowded.

" You know, there's a column in new students registration and it's for our special talent. Maybe your grandma did write 'acting' on there since you're good at it." Melanie smilled at her.

" But.. I'm supposed to have a test first, right?" Ryena asked again.

" We don't need any test, babo. That's why this is named as the school of art. You're here, and trained to be an ARTist." Tia continued.

Ryena nodded slowly, " I guess I understand,"

Suddenly, the girls are cheering, they look fangirlings, and the boys are whistling around, oh no.. He must be here.

" LOOK IT'S KEVIN WOO! KEVIN OPPA!!!!!!!!!"

" He's really handsome!! Am I dreaming seeing him this close?! OPPAAAA!!"

While every girls are squeaking, I saw Ryena, she freezed. I know she will be shocked after see that Kevin Woo guy, our badass seniors--I don't care who he is anyway. I have to get Ryena out of here before Kevin saw her.

" Ryena, we better go to our class now--" I'm about to pull her hand but she's running away, Did Kevin see her? I don't think so. This place are so crowded. But I see that girl.. That girl..

That evil girl, Kim Hyunah, the queen of this school, who always flirt all of girls in this school,  I bet she's trying to flirt that Kevin Woo. She ever flirt my previous boy too..

And Ryena hit her rudely which make chocolat ice in her hand spill her uniform. She glared at Ryena which was confused. OMO! I should help her!!

" Whoa, whoa, whoa, who's this girl? Did she just hit me and spill my chocolat ice?" She stared at Ryena's body evily.

" Sorry, but you're the one who just stand here and doesn't make any move when you saw I'm running. Excuse me, but I'm the one who should ask you that: Who are you?" she stared back at Hyunah confusedly, then she look at me and give me who-is-this-girl expression.

Ryena, you're pabo, you shouldn't said that. She is the queen of our school! Now, that girl is glared at Ryena, seems like her eyes are about to fall from the place. And the fact is--now everyone was pay their attention to Hyunah and Ryena, this place which no longer crowded are quiet.

" T-T-Tia.. Shouldn't we save her?" Melanie asked. I don't give her any answer.

" SO WHAT?! ARE YOU TRYING TO CHALLENGE ME, Oh, I see, you must be a new student. HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT?!" she keeps yelling at her which made me close my ears.

I'm worrying about Ryena, this is her first time at school and I'm nut sure she will not be bullied by Hyunah--the queen evil. I'm such a pabo, I couldn't save her, I'm her bestfriend!!! This is because of that stupid trauma of Hyunah..

" Stop" I heard a non-familiar voice stood p in the middle of Hyunah-Ryena's fight. Wow, I can't believe my vision. Is he trying to help Ryena?

" Hey, is that Kevin Woo? Melanie whispered.

_____________________________________________

Hey guys, I'm back! Mid exams are , but at least I will have good scores at final report :D

Finally, Ryena and Kevin meet again, what will Kevin do? Why is he stood up in the middle of the fight and said 'stop'?

Is he cares about Ryena?

Well, comments and subscribes will be nice <3

I need more subscribers, so I can write another chapters oftenly, pleaseeee >.< it's a mood-booster :D

And that's for Unnie4 for subscribing !!!!! Love you <3