Reunion

My Dream Is Our Destiny

RYENA POV

" Ryena-chan. Sunnyeo. Wake up." I hear my grandma's voice and I can feel her hand shaking my foot.

" You receive many calls from Tia but I just told her that you're sleeping, well she became unpatient and come here, seems like there's something important that she want to show you." my grandma smilled and I'm nodded as a half-sleep person.

" You have to take a bath, arasso? You're stinky, dear." and she left my room while laughing. I put a smile on my face and just hold it for 3 seconds.

Wait.. How could I sleep? All I could remember is my mind flashbacking the memories about him and before it I was cried secretly right? But, how could I sleep?

Okay, maybe I'm tired, and.. Gosh! My eyes must be swollen now, I don't want to take a look at mirror. I just took my towel nearby and go to bathroom.

" Ryena-chan. Please be faster, we won't dissapoint our guest here, hehehe~" I can hear my grandma's teasing out here with Tia's laugh, Oh please.

After a short bath, I change my clothes into a simple one, cause I think we're I won't going anywhere and just talk with Tia in this house. But suddenly, Tia's head popped in my room.

" Hey yo! Don't you have any outfit? We're going out, silly." She said and chuckle, I'm freezing beside my bed just for a few seconds.

" Wait, we're going out? What did you mean? It's a night late, Tia! We have school tomorrow." i protested but she just rolled her eyes and grumbling.

" Please, it's just 5 p.m late! You're not a kindergarten anymore, now go get change yourself because I want to take you somewhere!"

" And where are you going to take me?" I glared at her which made her not scared but laughing more.

" Just shut up your mouth and go get a change, don't worry, I won't take you to a dangerous or a forbidden place, it's secret and I just told your halmeoni and she agreed." Oh grandma, why won't you tell me first?

" Put a nice outfit, dear! Not that tomboy-ish one!" she protested and glared at me when I pick skinny-old-jeans from my wardrobe. " Tsk, I'm just kidding, I hate this pants too, you know."

And I just change it into another comfortably outfit, so this is how do I look

" Well, that's cute enough, kekeke. Now let's get going." she said happily and took my hand out of my grandma's house.

" Where are we going, Tia? Tell me." I force her with some aegyeo.

" Shut up, there they are." then Tia pointed at the park. Deg--I can feel my heart at about to BAM now. That park.. Could it be..?

Tia look at me with a worry eyes, " Ryena? Are you okay, Well, I just want you to meet Chocolat's, they miss you too."

I don't know why, that words must be better to heard but I feel a little dissapointed, is that much? Am I really want to meet him?

I see Melanie, Min Soa and Juliane approach me--they popped up from their hiding place in the park. I tried to smile and greet them.

" Melanie! Min Soa unnie! Juliane unnie!" I hug them and they hug me back, Tia was laughing at another side.

" Wow you're grown up, sweetheart, you're much prettier than me!" Min Soa pouted and all of us just laugh. " So, how are you?"

We decide to sit somewhere comfortable in the park. I told them everything--the reason why I decide to back to Korea, how my school life in Japan, and I didn't miss the part in the plane when the strange guy--Kevin Woo annoy me so much. They just laugh everytime I tell them jokes.

" Whoa, that boy is really insane! I think he is into you, Ryena." Juliane, who was the quiet one finally speak.

" No way! We just meet and I don't even want to know about him. I tried to calm myself everytime he asked me 'miss, could you tell me what's the name of this song?' even the title is on the monitor! He is freakest guy I ever seen." I grumbled and make them all laugh more.

" He is funny, really. Just like the one of our school. But I prefer Youngmin, he is quite nice." Tia said with a red face, everybody started to . " Hey I'm serious! Don't be like that,"

" By the way, who is Youngmin? Aww, Tia, you never tell me!" I pouted. She pinched my cheeks.

" He is nothing. He's just our sunbaes from Boyfriend group, I'm just his fan anyway, you'll meet them tomorrow, I'll introduce you to all of our school boybands/ girlbands!" Tia squealing.

" You know, art school should have girlbands / boybands too, and Busan is the biggest art place in this Korea so our bands are quite famous. " Min Soa said proudly.

"  I can wait for tomorrow, wow." I said happily.

" But you know, I prefer the other one, who was funny just like the guy that Ryena saw before." Juliane said.

" Who is it Juliane? I thought you never like someone." Min Soa ask.

Juliane waving her hand, " Tch, no, I don't like him. He always flirt with all of girls in school, but admit it, he is funny too."

" Who's that guy?" I gulp myself, could it be..

" Kevin Woo, his real name is Woo Sunghyun, that's all what I know." Juliane said and it shocking me. WHAT? HE GOES TO THE SAME SCHOOL AS ME?!

" Ah yes, he is, you know he is a handsome badass, hahaha. Don't ever liking him, but he doesn't have any girlfriend yet. " Melanie respond.

" Ryena? Why are you so quiet? Do you know him?" Tia ask while raise her eyebrows.

I nodded scarily, " Yes, it was his name.. The one who teased me in the plane." They look at me like O________O''

" Really? Wow, then you should beware of him, Ryena. He is a bad playboy, everyday I see him I just want to kick his ." Melanie 'tsk-tsk'ing.

" Well, Ryena. It's okay if he want to be your friends, but Min Soa was right, you should beware of him." Tia said.

" Thanks, you remind me about him again, " I murmured.

" Guys, it's a night late now, you all should go home, tomorrow we meet again. Ryena, Tia and I will pick you up at morning, is it okay?" Melanie said.

" Deal." I answered.

" Well, thanks! Now goodnight." And then we waved each other and back at home.

This is unbelieveable -.-

____________________________________

Well, it's a boring chapter right? Sorry guys, still can't update while mid-exam :D

Comments and subscribes will be nice <3 xD