I don't even know about.. him.

My Dream Is Our Destiny

Imagine the main pic is Ryena's xD kekeke~

 

AUTHOR POV

The bus has finally arrived at Busan after taking at abour one half hour. The nice driver woke Ryena up and Ryena paid for the fee. She decide to took a short walk around the complex nearby and went to her Grandmother's house.

TING TONG... TING TONG..

" Halmeoni (Grandma) are you there?" Ryena asked with a hesitate.

Slowly grandma open the door, " Mwo? (What?) Ryena-ya? Is this really you?" 

Ryena can feel the tears around her eyes are about to fall, " Of course it's me, Halmeoni."

" Wow, you're really grown up, even now you're prettier than me when I was around your age." her grandma laugh and hug Ryena, Ryena hug her back.

" I miss you, halmeoni. Do you eat well?" Ryena asked.

" I miss you too, sunnyeo (granddaughter), you shouldn't worry about me. Well, let's go inside and unpacked your belonggings, then we can chat, there's something I want to tell you." 

" Ne, halmeoni." and they walked inside. 

RYENA POV

I finished unpacked my stuffs neatly, clothes in wardrobe, stationeries and books on my desk, and remodel my bed. I guess grandma has cleaned the room so I won't be so long. It feels nice to sleep now since I'm tired too, but I have to talk with my grandma, I miss her so much.

" Ryena, there's something I want to talk to you." 

Ryena chuckled, " I know, halmeoni. You told me before."  

" Yeah, but you don't know it's about you first love, right?" she ask with a serious face. 

I just silent but I don't know why I do it. The atmosphere around me and my grandma become more serious than before. 

" If you want to find a clue about him, here it is. It may not helpful but.. Just read it." she handed me a piece of blue paper. I took it slowly.

" I should read it?" I asked her and she just nodded. I smilled and open the paper's dusty wrap.

Dear Ryena,

When you read this letter, I know you're in Korea now. I'm so happy you're here even if we can't meet.

Don't ask me why, I just don't know.

There's something I want to tell you, something that I keep from you since our first meet.

It was too short, I know, and it's kinda weird.

But.. I love you.

And it's true, It feels so bad when you tell me you will go to Korea. You ruined my life just in a second.

And when us meet again--well I don't understand adult's business.

Will you someday marry me? :D

Kekeke, I know it's too chilly right? It just a dream, that's all.

Mianhae, Ryena.

 

" How old was this letter?" I asked with a tremble voice. it feels so hopeless.

" I found it yesterday when I cleaned your room. It's dusty and dirty. I thought he leave this letter in your room when you leave."

I started to cry. " No, no, where is he now?"

" Molla, Ryena-ya.. I haven't heard any news about him." grandma give me a 'sorry' expression. 

" Halmeoni, I don't even know his name, I don't even know where he lives, I remember his face.. His smile when our first met, But I don't know anything about him! I lost hope." I started to cry more and more. My grandma hug me to calm me.

" He will find you, someday he will. Just don't stop believing, Ryena-ya."

" I don't care if he doesn't love me anymore, maybe it's a stupid when we love someone at the first sight and still waiting for him even we leave them at about 11 years.. But, I do, halmeoni. I really do.." I said with a hopeless tone.

" He will find you, I bet he is searching for you too now. Don't blame it to love, it's your destiny. If he is your true love, he wait for you. Stop crying and take a rest, Ryena. You don't want to make Tia worry, right?" 

I nodded, my grandma was right, " Yes, halmeoni. I won't." I put a fake smile on my wet face. I bet my eyes is like a monster now.

" Good, now. Go get take a rest, and stop crying, you're grown up Ryena. Just believe that he will find you, and I'm sure he WILL." my grandma said confidencely, I nodded and then step my foot to my room.

" Umm.. Halmeoni? Tia said she will visit me tonight, is it okay?" I ask her.

" What are you talking about? Of course it's fine. As long as you have yourself prepared for tomorrow school. Are you?"

" Don't worry, I always ready for tomorrow. " I chucks a little and she nodded.

" Okay, have a nice sleep, sunnyeo."

I went to my room and lock it. I'm trying to hide my tears again but it won't stop falling.

Why it is so hard to forget about him? Why it feels like a stupid to still love your first? And why I don't care if I'm a stupid girl?

The memories are start to flashbacking.. The day when I met him and fall in love at the first..

____________________________________________________

Yey! Finally chap 5, I ever wrote the same chapter before but my internet was so SLOOOOWWW so it's just dissapeared dissapeared again and again ._....

So, how do Ryena find her first love? And who is the boy exactly?

The next chap will be Ryena's flashbacking when she met her boy :D

And the another chaps will be so CLUELESS to find the boy, so bewareeee :P #evilsmirk

Comments and Subscribes are pleased <3 >.<