Beautiful Target

My Dream Is Our Destiny

RYENA POV

I tried to find my seat, and my boarding pass lead me to seat number E67, I put my belonggings inside the trunk above my seat. After finished all of it, I turn on the small-size-monitor in the front of my seat and pick the musics which was there. I chose B1A4 - Beautiful Target cause it sounds nice. I don't know KPOP so much but sometimes I used to listening their song.

I saw a group of students approach their seats. Who could be they are? A study tour in Japan? I bet they're tired and bored already kekeke. I also saw a blonde haired guy who was walking with black haired one--he stared at me, which made me blushed (I hope it's not like that).

Oh, oh, wait? Is he gonna have a seat next to me? That could be impossible!

I pretend to close my eyes and act like a sleepy people even if I don't. I don't know why I am such like this when I met a guy. However.. I'm just.. Shy.

KEVIN POV

Am I going to sit next to her? I check and re-check boarding pass of Eli's and Mine. E68! Ya, it's gonna be fun, to have such a cute girl like that sit next to me. 

" Kevin-ah, don't you just smilling like that, help me find the seat." Eli look confused, which made me smile more brightly.

" I found the seat hyung, it's there." I pointed at the girl's seat and I think her expression just changed into a shocked one.

How cute are you, show me more kekeke~ Is it okay if I later? Since she is my chairmate~

" Ya! Stop smilling like that and help me put this heavy biggy above!" Eli protested as usual. I'm just chuckling and help him since he is close to me too.

Suddenly, Dongho appear in the front of us, " Hyungs?"

We both look at him, " Yes, maknae?"

" Can I switch seat? I don't want to sit next to AJ hyung! He brought a big baseball stick to punch my face if I don't wake up when the plane was arrived, I don't want to sit next to monster!!" I think he is about to cry now. Poor baby~

" Aww.. You're so cute even when you're about to cry. But oppa can't let you have the seat, maknae. It's us. You can go to Xander hyung and if there's a luck he will exchange the seat. Understand? Don't ever try to use your aegyeo for us." Eli said rudely and . Make the poor baby Dongho sullen for a while.

" Okay Hyung.. I do understand. Anyway, if you need snack, just come to me at seat F57, okay?" he said smilling a little.

" Don't worry, Dongho-ya. AJ won't punch you in the face, I swear you'll be okay." I ruffle his hair and he cheering like a.. fangirl (?) and then run to his seat because the plane is about to aboard.

" Hey, who's this lady?" Eli said pointing at the cute girl that I saw before.

I shake my head, " Don't know, none of our business, right? But hyung, I couldn't sit next to window, it's too shiny.." I put a little aegyeo wishing he will understand what I mean.

" Hemm.. Okay, just sit next to her, I don't want to sit next to girl again since the first plane too." I chuckled, and sit next to the sleepy-head girl. But I know she isn't sleep.

" Annyeong haseyo.." I shake her hand a bit which make her look shocked.

RYENA POV

" Annyeong haseyo.." WHAT? HE GREET ME AND SHAKE MY HAND?!

This couldn't be happening, this couldn't be happening. I still want to act sleeping but I already wake up and I think I show him a shocked expression. Omonaa..

" Eh.. Mwo..?" I said with a little voice, and I hope my face not red as I thought.

" Nothing, but could you help me turn this monitor on? I don't know why..." He pouted which made him so cute. How could this handsome boy doesn't know how to turn monitor? Is this his first time take the plane?

" Oh yes, just press this button and wait for the monitor until it's flashing. Then you just choose to listen to the music or watching the videos." I smilled and help him press the button. He just nodded and smilled back. Can't you just stop it? You make me embrassed!

" Thanks, miss. By the way, what is your name?"

Whoa, is he ASK for my name? This is weird. I shouldn't talk to strangers, but he seems nice. NO! You don't talk to strangers, Ryena! I have to refuse giving my name, come on head help me think.. reasons.. reasons.. reasons.. AH!

" Sorry, I'm tired, just let me sleep, mom.." I pretending like a sleepy-bad-heady and took the pillow under my seat to covered my embrassed face.

This is gonna be a longggg board. *sigh* I don't want to see that 'stranger' expression.

KEVIN POV

" Sorry, I'm tired, just let me sleep, mom.."

IS SHE JUST IGNORING ME? Wow, nobody would ever do it to me, nobody would ignore Kevin Woo! Moreover they're girls!!

" Kevin, put your seatbelt on, we don't want you to fly around the plane too." Eli smirked evily. I glared at him a moment.

She ignore me.. She ignore me.. She ignore me..

Aish, plan 1 failed, I can't right now? No, nobody would do it to me. Still..

I have to steal her attention, no matter what! But why I am so curious about her?

" Kevin, I'm tired, I just want to sleep, tell me if we are alrdy arrived, okay? If you don't want to sleep, don't disturb me, just let me rest--"

" Alright, hyung. Alright! I wake you up later, sleep well~ I don't think I can't sleep" 

" But, hey! Didn't you said you're tired? Why won't you sleep with me? I can wake you--"

I don't listen to him anymore. Now my mind is focused to the girl which made me so curious just because of her simple refusing. Sorry, Eli hyung.

It's not a good moment to be a sleepy head. I have a new target. And this is gonna be hard. Even I don't know why

 

__________________________________________________

How is it people? Kekeke. I'm busy with my midtest now so will not often post another chaps :( I will try my best! Pray for me, will ya? Kekeke. Thanks :*:*

Please comments and subscribes :*