Journey to The Something New

My Dream Is Our Destiny

RYENA POV

WHEN THE AIR HOSTESS ANNOUNCE THAT WE FINALLY LANDED, I'M FREAKING HAPPY.

I mean, I can't wait to see this beautiful country again, especially Grandma that I missed the most. Anyway, I'm taking a school of art in Busan too, I must prepare. My life will be complitely new!! I'm so excited.

When the plane is perfectly landed, I took my baggage faster and packed all of my things, I'm sure I would left nothing here, anymore.

I saw that guy--that cute little devil was still snorring and sniffing. I sighed, why it feels like I don't want to lose him? Omo, this is crazy, I'm crazy. I guess I have to go now before he wake up. I saw his friends are busy with their own things too, so it wouldn't be long until he wake up.

I walk accross the gate and took another big baggage, I went to the check out lines and let the airport staff stamp my passport. I smilled and buy a cup of coffee in the cafe nearby. Then I just wait for bus that will take me to Busan.

I can't wait to see my grandma, I'm just too excited. I hope living in Korea will be nice.

I can collect the missing pieces of my past in Korea.. I just want to know about my parents more, since that day. And story about my childhood friend. I hope it's true..

" Busan euro kajuseyo (Please drive me to Busan)." I said to the driver then take a seat nearby. 

neomanul saranghandago, neoman barabondago, saekki songarakgeolgo nayaksok halkkeyo~~

Suddenly, my phone blew up, and I saw one of my friend who lives in Korea too appear on the screen. I smiled and put that headphone on my ear.

" Yoboseyo?" I chuckled.

" Ya! Pabo dongsaengie, why don't you call me when you're arrived alrdy in Korea? I would pick you up in the airport first!" I hear a girly scream and a noisy sound in that far away place. Kekeke~

" Sorry, Tia unnie. Is everything okay there?" I ask.

" No worries, baby. We're just on practice, we will have a showcase on the school opening. By the way, are you ready for school? It's tomorrow." Tia sounds worry.

" I'm okay, sis. I will spend all of my time just for rest and get ready for tomorrow, I have to spend half for my grandma too, I miss her." 

I can hear her chucks, " I know you miss her, we're all miss you, especially Min Soa. It's been a long time since our kindergarten graduation and you're not there. I hope you'll not forget about us." she sighed.

" I won't, unnie. I swear, you're all still the best sunbaes I ever had." I smilled.

" Well I know kekeke~ By the way, you will stay at Busan right? Do you mind if we visit you tonight?"

" No problem, I guess. Kay, see you later, unnie."

" RYENA YA ! WE MISS YOU! WHY DON'T YOU TALK TO US AND JUST TALK WITH TIA!" I can hear their screaming and fight for Tia's phone, I giggle.

" I miss you guys, see you later!!" and that's just the end of the end of our conversation.

Hey, I've just realized, where's is my cellphone mickey mousy strap? Ugh, It must be leaved at the plane and I forgot about it! Aish, I'm such a pabo.

That strap really means special to me.. I wish someone would give it back to me. Maybe.. The Kevin Woo guy? Probably not, it would be a trouble to meet him again.

_______________________________________________________________

Yey! I finally wrote another chap too :p kekekeke~

Anyway, I want to introduce Chocolat to You :D which including : Tia, Min Soa, Melanie, and Juliane :D

Their pict is the main of this chap, hope you like them :D

Comments and subscribes are pleased ^^~