Cute Devil

My Dream Is Our Destiny

RYENA POV

YOU KNOW WHAT? This stranger is really.. trying to tease me every second, even if I tell him thousand times that I'm tired, I'm sure this person don't understand about condition at all (I'm not lying, I'm so sleepy). 

" Miss.. Do you know about--"

I stopped him, " Alright you stop! What do you really want from me?" since this is the 99th times you asking me about nonsense questions!

" Nothing. I'm bored. I need a friend." He pouted, DON'T SHOW ME THAT AEGYEO ANYMORE. AIN'T GOT .

" What about your friend? Who sat next to you now?" He glared at his friend, which made me chuck a little. This guy really looking for reasons. 

He is cute, even when he is annoying, but I don't have time to talk with strangers. It's dangerous for me since....

" Miss?"

" Ne?" I answer fastly.

" He is sleeping. I don't want to disturb my hyung." OH, SO ARE YOU ALLOWED TO DISTURB ME?

" I'm sleepy too, I told you before. Now, tell me what do you want and leave me alone." I said and put a little sarcasm in my words.

He smile, WHAT? " So.. What is your name?" he asked.

I sighed, maybe this is the only thing to get him shut up. " Kim Ryena, Ryena ibnida." 

He smile become brightful, " Pretty name. I'm Kevin Woo." Wait, did I ask his name too? I guess I'm not. Whatever he want, he'll be shut up now.

" So when is your birthday?" AAARRGHH! SEE? HE CAN'T BE TRUSTED! 

" I tell you JUST ONE QUESTION, right? Can't you really see that I'm tired?" I glared at him and wish that will make him scared and shut the motherfckin mouth. But he still smilling.

" You didn't tell me JUST ONE QUESTION before. You told me that I can ask you whatever I want to silent myself. Want me to tease you more? Just answer my question and I'll be shut up. Okay?" he smirked. I wish I can punch his face right now.

" Okay!! I'm 14, 1 April (I use my D.O.B)." 

" Yey ! Well, your age is 3 years younger than me, then you should call me 'oppa'. Mine is 17." am I asking you that? I guess not. This guy became more freaky.

" Why should I?"

" So we're not strangers anymore. We're friends." He smilled, wait.. Did he just read my mind? I-I don't want talk to him because he is a stranger so.. AH! Ain't got . I give up.

" Why should I be your 'friends'? Why should I call you 'oppa'? We're still strangers, anyway. " I answer cynicaly.

" So.. It means you let me to tease you more. Won't you? Hey miss! Do you know--"

" ALRIGHT STOP! STOP! Yes, whatever you pleased, Sir Kevin Woo!!" I covered my face with a small pillow and focus my mind to sleep.

I can hear he giggling, and suddenly I wondering he is smilling now, to be honest.. His smile is so angelic. BUT not the personality, he such a jerk. Jerk stranger. I hate this person from now on.

" You're cute, dongsaeng.." he whispered. " Have a nice dream."

Then everything became so dark and I can hear his snore.

_____________________________________________

KEVIN POV

 I woke up when the microphone blew up with air hostess's voice filled the plane. Are we arrived now? How long I've been sleeping. And..

Where is the girl who sat next to me? Is she leaving early? Too bad. I want to ask her phone number.. She is so cute when I . 

Thinking about her make me doesn't realize that Soohyun hyung is already standing in the front of me and carry his baggage with him, and all of my bestfriends are standing behind him, in the same condition too.

" Wake Eli up, buddy. We just arrived now." AJ hyung said.

" And fortunately AJ doesn't hit me with that baseball stick. I break my record woke up myself!!" Dongho squeaking.

I wake Eli hyung up and let him carry his baggage, I'm about to take mine while I saw her seat--there's a mickey mouse strap. Her handphone strap, maybe?

" Hey, who's this belongs to? If there's nobody, I want it." Hoon hyung popped out behind my back and look at that phone strap I just took.

I giggle, " I know the owner, don't try to take it. You can buy it later, hyung. There's a lot in hongdae plaza."

" Ya, is that a girl? The strap is cute." Hoon said while chuckling.

As cute as the owner. I said smilling to myself, If it's possible to meet her again, I will give it to her.

" Hurry up, Kevin! We won't wait for you any longer!" said Kiseop. then all of us are arrived in the airport and approach the check out counter.

Korea, I'm home.

__________________________________________________

Yay 2 chapters for 1 one day! IT'S A RECORD (?) Since I have lot of study materials here :p

So, will Kevin and Ryena able to meet again? 

Ask the destiny, everything will be alright :)

I will give you another characters in the next chapters! GET READYY~~~~

Comments and subscribes are pleased <3