When you're around.. [Flashback]

My Dream Is Our Destiny

A long time ago in Busan, South Korea.

Ryena was crying while she walk to the park near her house. She alrdy knew that her brother got into a small accident that broke his legs--which caused by Ryena. She was affraid that her parents will mad at her because they ignore her and brought her brother to the hospital. She feels.. Alone.

" Are you okay?" suddenly a voice startled her.

There's a boy, maybe older than Ryena. Standing alone be right next to the fences. He looks like a girl, but he is cute, he also have a heavy voice just like mature guy's.

" Why are you crying?" He approached Ryena. Ryena was shocked and stepped away from him, then continue crying loudly.

" Don't cry, please. I don't like to see any girls cries here." He said with a soft voice.

" I..I.. I can't.. My brother got into an acc..accident.. It was my.. Fault.. I'm affraid that my par..parents.. would be mad.. at me.." Ryena tried to talk to him while sobbing.

He raise his eyebrows, " Well, what have you done to him?"

Then Ryena told everything, she and her brother was cycling around the complex, then she challenged her brother. Who had reached the big street avenue, it's the winner. She won and when her brother was about to catch the road, a car bump him and his legs are broken.

" Believe me, everything is gonna be fine.. Just don't worry about it. Your parents wouldn't be mad at you." he smiled and Ryena's hair.

" But I'm the one that caused him into an accident!!" now she burst out crying. The boy slowly hug her and let her threw all of her emotions.

When Ryena stop her crying. The boy let her sit normally again. There was an awkward moment when they're don't know what to say to each other.

" Feeling better?" the boy finally asked her.

Ryena nodded, " Yes, I think. Thanks, I don't know what should I do if you didn't find me here. I'll be alone again."

" Don't be like that, I always be around here everyday when I had problems too, we're in the same condition." he sighed.

" Really? I thought you were not..Sorry for involving and disturbing you." Ryena pouted, she was asshamed.

The boy chucks, " No problem, as long as you're okay now, I feel better to see someone cry, then I don't have to cry too."

" I wish your problems will be done soon.. Jeongmal gomawo (thankyou so much.)." There's an awkward feeling in Ryena's heart, she think she started to love this guy.

" Yeah, let's wish. Anyway, what is your name?" Ryena couldn't believe what did he say, he just asked her name!!

" Kim Ryena ibnida, just call me Ryena." 

" That's a pretty name, just like you. I wish I could have you as my wife in the future." He said easily without knowing Ryena's face become light red now.

" W-W-What?" Ryena tried to control herself.

" Haha, that was funny. But I'm not joking." he smiled at her and stared at her in her eyes at about minutes.

" Wow..I think I should go home now. It's late." the boys start to walk from the park, then she stared at Ryena again who was still freezing.

" See you again.. saranghae.."

And he leaved. Ryena knows that she will not be able to meet him again.

For a long time.

And she realized that she didn't even know his name.

_____________________________________________________

Well, it's just a flashback :D

Kekeke, ready for the next chaps?

Sorry I will not be able to update fastly soon, cause of the mid exam :( But wait for me! I'll be there ASAP (A/N: I'll be There - BF)

Comments and subscribes are pleased <3