A Great Day

If Only You Knew....

 

*Author’s note: Italicized = thoughts; Bold = English; Underline = Text Messages; Author Notes = Purple Font; All picture of the places Kan and Sephina went to for her birthday are in the Author‘s note at the end of the previous chapter; I decided to make this chapter but with Kan‘s P.O.V*
 
*Kan’s P.O.V*
 
I got up at 6, took a nice 30 minute shower, got dressed, and then left my dorm at 7 to go to Beansbins Coffee to met up with Sephina for her birthday. 
 
Today I wore a suit; half of the coat was a solid black and the other half had white stripes. (Pictures in previous chapter)
 
I made sure that I was late so that Sephina would be surprised when I started singing to her. 
 
As I was walking up to Beansbins Coffee I saw Sephina. She looked absolutely stunning in her outfit. (Picture in previous chapter) Then I started singing: “Saeng-il chukha hamnida, saeng-il chukha hamnida, sa-rang-ha-neun Sephina e-ge, saeng-il chukha hamnidaaaaaaaaaaaa.”  
 
She turned around and saw me. “Oppa! Kamsahamnida!” She ran to me and hugged me. At first I was surprised by the sudden hug but then I got over it and hugged her back and smiled at how cute she was.
 
“You’re welcome Dongseang. Anything to make your birthday special.” With that we linked arms and walked into the restaurant. 
 
We sat down and looked at the menu. While she was looking over the menu I started staring at her. 
 
“You look so beautiful in that outfit. Green really suits you.” I told her and when she looked up at me I winked.
 
“Kamsamnida oppa.” Sephina said and she looked down and started blushing. I smile at her cuteness again.
 
Our waitress comes over and asks us what we want. We both order the same waffle: plain waffle with whip cream, banana, 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream, one scoop of green tea ice cream,  nuts, and chocolate  drizzled on top. (See Author’s note at end of previous chapter for pictures.) She got an iced caramel frappe and I  got a strawberry smoothie. (Idk if those are the real drinks in the pictures but I’m saying that they are. >.<) 
 
When the waitress left to fill our orders me and Sephina started talking about random things from what we want to do with our lives to our favorite ice cream flavor.
 
Our food came and we dug right in. We finish all of our food and drinks. I see Sephina reach into her purse to pay for her half but I stop her. “I’m paying for everything today. It’s your birthday you shouldn’t spend a dime.” 
 
I could tell that she normally doesn’t let people pay for her so I gave her my signature smile and she let me pay. 
 
After we left the restaurant we just walked around continuing talking and getting to know each other more. Then we spot this painting on the walls of a building. It looked like a tiger-rabbit. 
 
“Oh Oppa! Lets go take picture there!” Sephina said excitedly and dragged him there. We took selcas with the camera that she had brought.
 
And then we saw a painting that had the words “Love Peace with You” with beautiful red flowers below it. I took out his cell phone and we took a selca with it. Then I saved it as my wallpaper. “So I always remember this day.” I said smiling.
 
We stop by Starbucks to get some coffee and a snack around 10A.M. Then we continue wandering the streets until I heard Sephina’s stomach growling. She started blushing at how loud it was which caused me to laugh. 
 
“Come on I think you’re hungry. Let’s go get some lunch.” I dragged her to The Joe.  I could tell she loved the interior. 
 
I got a hamburger and hot dog and she got a green chicken salad. We both got orange fanta for a drink. We ended up splitting our food in half cause my food looked so good that she couldn’t resist herself wanting to eat it. 
 
After lunch we went to the Fashion Market. I bought Sephina everything she wanted. I knew she felt bad for having me buy everything but hey, It’s her birthday she should be able to get anything she wants without paying for it. 
 
We ended up going to Deux Amis for some cheesecake cause Sephina was craving some Japanese Tea Strawberry cheesecake with a vanilla latte and she knew Deux Amis was the only place that had it. She got her cheesecake and I ended up getting the Rare Cheesecake. 
 
You look so cute focused on your cheesecake. “Sephina say ‘Ahhhhhhh‘” I said while holding some of my cheesecake on a fork in front of her.
 
“Ahhhhhh” She said while opening . 
 
“Oppa say ‘Ahhhhh’” 
 
“Ahhhhhhh” I said. She did the same thing that I did to her but instead of putting her fork into my mouth she faked and put it in laughing. 
 
I started pouting and while she was looking at me I snuck some of her cheesecake into my mouth. I started to laugh at her expression. 
 
“Yah! Choi Young Hak! How dare you!” Sephina failed to act mad at me and ended up laughing along side me. Your smile and laugh is really beautiful, did you know that Sephina? I hope you will become my girl friend after today. 
 
“Mianhae dongseang, but you shouldn’t tease people like that.” I said while sticking out my tongue.  
 
“Okayyyyyyy Oppppaaaa” 
 
After our cheesecake break we continued to walk around the Fashion market and we bought more things. 
 
“Excuse me oppa but I’m going to go to the bathroom real quick.” 
Perfect. Now I could go and buy that necklace I saw earlier. It would look perfect on her. “Okay. Don’t rush.” I said. 
 
As she came back from the bathroom I was making my way over to the spot smiling.  
 
“Oppa why are you smiling so much all of a sudden. I only came back from the bathroom.”
 
“Oh Sephina you’ll see later. It’s a surprise~” I said teasingly.
 
“But Oppa you shouldn’t tease people like that.” Uhmmm Using my words against me now huh?
 
“I’m not teasing you. I’m keeping a surprise from you. Now come one lets go. We still have lots more stands to look at.” 
 
The next thing we know it’s 8P.M and we decide to go eat dinner at Kaui a Chinese restaurant. We were bothin the mood for Chinese food. We both ordered something we wanted and then we decided to split them. I got the pork dish and Sephina got dumplings. I also ordered this cabbage dish that’s really delicious.  And for desert we had sesame seed balls. 
 
We  finished off our day playing pool. I‘m pretty good at pool and looks like Sephina is too. Our scores are tied. 4-4.
 
“Sephina, Wanna make a bet on this game? Who ever wins has to fulfill a wish of the other person. How does that sound?” 
 
“Sounds fantastic! Watch Choi Young Hak you’re gonna loose!” When I win I’m gonna make you my girlfriend. 
 
“YESH!!!! I WON!!! Be ready to fulfill my wish.” I gave her my charismatic stare. 
 
I started walking closer to her and I could tell that she was getting nervous cause she was backing away and she started stuttering. 
 
“O-o-opppppa-a-a w-what ar-re y-you d-do-” I didn’t let her finish her sentence cause then I crashed my lips onto hers.  I could tell that she was shocked at first but then she got over it and deepened the kiss. 
 
I broke apart the kiss and she pouted. “Awww don’t pout Sephina there’s more where that came from if you agree to become my girlfreind” I whispered seductively into Sephina’s ear. I can’t believe I just asked her to be my girl. I’m going crazy!! I hope she says yes. 
 
All of a sudden I felt Sephina kiss me again. I got over the shocked and caressed her face with both hands. 
 
We broke apart. “So I’m guessing that’s a yes?”  I said smirking. 
 
“Yes oppa~” Sephina said while smiling like a little kid. Seeing her smiling so big made me laughed and I ruffled her hair. 
 
“Okay yeobo. I think I should get you home now. It’s already 11. I don’t want to keep you out too late cause you have work tomorrow.” 
 
“Arraso” 
 
When we got to her apartment I  told her to turn around and close her eyes. I hope you like this one last surprise. She did as I told her and I put the necklace I bought her around her neck and kissed her cheek. 
 
I was now in front of her. “Okay open your eyes now” 
 
“Oppa. Thank you so much” Sephina started getting teary eyed and a tear slipped out. 
 
I wiped it away from her cheek and pulled her into a hug. “Ne you’re welcome. I noticed you liked green so when I saw this I thought you would like it for your birthday. Now go inside it’s getting late.” Then I kissed her for one last time and waited until she was inside to leave. 
 
As I was walking back to the dorms I thought about the things I learnt about you today. You father is in the hospital with pancreatic Cancer and her could die any day now. When he does die I will be there for you no matter what. I still haven’t learnt the name of her childhood friend that left her but I guess he’s still a sore subject.  Then I received a text. I smiled as I read it. 
 
To: Kan-oppa
From: Yeobo
Good Night Yeobo! Sweet dream! I had a fantastic day today! This is defiantly my best birthday ever! Thank you so much for the necklace. I LOVE IT ~<3
 
To: Yeobo
From: Kan-oppa
You’re welcome yeobo. I’m glad you like my gift. It’s a wonderful surprise huh? I’m so happy to hear that today was your best birthday ever~<3 Swwet dreams~<3
 
To: Kan-oppa
From: Yeobo
It was the BEST surprise ever! Kamsamnida.~<3
 
I’m glad you like my surprise. 
 
I put my phone away as I got back to the dorms. Uhmmm Yejun’s still awake? He’s normally the first one asleep. 
 
“Hey Hyung. How was your day?” Yejun asks me.
 
“It was good. Did you just get back from being with your parents?”
 
“Yea I did hyung but I didn’t enjoy it as mush as I thought I would”
 
“Why is that Yejun”
 
“Cause today is my childhood friend’s birthday but I can’t contact her or anything. It’s been like this for at least 3 years.”
 
Uhmmm This sounds familiar…….
 
“Wanna talk about it?” I ask him seeing as I’m the closest one to him.
 
“Nah. It’s okay. I now I’ll find her once we debut. Thanks thought.”
 
“Okay, I’m gonna go shower if you still wanna talk after I’ll be here.” I told him as I was going into our room that we shared. I didn’t see Yejun follow me into the room and watch me put my phone into my drawer. 
 
*Yejun’s P.O.V*
 
I know hyung has a phone that he keeps away from us cause we can’t have any. I need find it.
 
I watched Kan-hyung put his phone in his drawer and go take a shower. 
 
While he’s in the shower I go to the drawer to get his phone. I find it like 10 minutes later cause allof his clothes was over it. 
 
I open it and I drop it immediately. Jojo. 
I saw the wallpaper. It was of him and a girl that he took today. But it wasn’t just any girl. It was Jojo, Josephine, Sephina. My Jojo. The one I’ve been looking for all these years. I finally found you. 
 
I go through hung’s text messages and my heart drops. It looks like they are dating now. I should be happy that Jojo found a trust worthy guy. I guess Hyung was with her today since it is Jojo’s birthday. 
 
Before I knew it Kan-hyung was standing over me with an angry look. All of a sudden I feel my cheeks wet. I’m crying?
 
*Author’s note: Chapter 5 done~ It’s about 2000 words. I hope to have chapter 6 up before I go to bed. All of the pictures are in the previous chapter. Will Yejun get caught by Kan? What will Kan’s reaction be?
Comment~ Subscribe~ Read my other fic that I started today~ It’s called: Is It Love? And it features Henry Kan and a fictional girl named Nikki Lee.