A Great Birthday?

If Only You Knew....

 

*Author’s note: Italicized = thoughts; Bold = English; Underline = Text Messages; Author Notes = Purple Font; All picture of the places Kan and Sephina went to for her birthday are in the Author‘s note at the end of the chapter; I just had to use that pic of Kan for the picture. <3*
 
 
*Your P.O.V*
 
I got up at 6, took a nice 30 minute shower, get dressed, did my makeup, and then my apartment  at 7 to go to Beansbins Coffee to met up with Kan for my birthday. I’m so excited! 
 
My outfit for today: (Click on the words to see the item)  
Green plaid shirtdress; Black skinny jeans; Dark green heels
Purse; My hair was in a high ponytail with my bangs to the side (same was the model’s hair in the picture of the shirt) 
 
By the time I got to the restaurant Kan wasn’t there. I looked at my watch. 7:45.… He must have backed out…. Looks like he’s just like every other guy out there….. Always breaking pro-
 
In the middle of my thought I suddenly hear a sweet voice singing, 
“Saeng-il chukha hamnida, saeng-il chukha hamnida, sa-rang-ha-neun Sephina e-ge, saeng-il chukha hamnidaaaaaaaaaaaa.”  
 
I turned around and saw Kan-oppa in a suit. Half of the coat was a solid black and the other half had white stripes. I know it sounds weird but dang he pulled off that look. He had on all black dress pants.  (Kan's Suit)  
 
“Oppa! Kamsahamnida!” I ran to him and hugged him smiling. He seemed surprised whenI first hugged him but then he got over the shock and hugged me back. I felt a smile form on his lips.
 
“You’re welcome Dongseang. Anything to make your birthday special.” With that we linked arms and walked into the restaurant. 
 
We sat down and looked at the menu. As I was looking for something to order I felt eyes on me. I looked up and saw Kan-oppa staring at me. 
 
“You look so beautiful in that outfit. Green really suits you.” Kan said while winking. OMFG Kan-oppa! Did you just wink at me?!? It was so freaking y. And you called me beautiful. Kamsamnida.
 
“Kamsamnida oppa.” I looked down blushing. Seeing me blush Kan-oppa smiles.
 
Our waitress comes over and asks us what we want. We both order the same waffle: plain waffle with whip cream, banana, 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream, one scoop of green tea ice cream,  nuts, and chocolate  drizzled on top. (See Author’s note at end of chapter for pictures.) I got a yummy iced caramel frappe and Kan-oppa got a strawberry smoothie. (Idk if those are the real drinks in the pictures but I’m saying that they are. >.<) 
 
The waitress goes away to fill our order and me and Kan-oppa talk about random things from where we each lived before coming to Seoul to math problems he was having trouble solving. 
 
Our food came and we dug right in. We finish all of our food and drinks and I go into my purse to pay for my half but Oppa stopped me. “I’m paying for everything today. It’s your birthday you shouldn’t spend a dime.” Normally I wouldn’t have let anyone pay for me cause I like to feel self-sufficient but he gave me this adorable smile that melted my heart so I couldn’t resist. 
 
After we left the restaurant we just walked around continuing talking and getting to know each other more. Then we spot this painting on the walls of a building. It looked like a tiger-rabbit. 
 
“Oh Oppa! Lets go take picture there!” I said excitedly and dragged him there. We took selcas with my camera that I had brought.
 
And then we saw a painting that had the words “Love Peace with You” with beautiful red flowers below it. Oppa took out his cell phone and we took a selca with it. I saw that he saved it as his wallpaper. “So I always remember this day.” He told me smiling.
 
We stop by Starbucks to get some coffee and a snack around 10A.M. Then we continue wandering the streets until I heard my stomach growling cause I was hungry. I bushed after hearing how loud it was.
Oppa looked at me and started laughing.
 
“Come on I think you’re hungry. Let’s go get some lunch.” He started dragging me to a place called The Joe. I loved the inside décor. It was stunning in my eyes. 
 
I ordered a green chicken salad and oppa got a hamburger and hot dog. We both got orange fanta for a drink. We ended up splitting our food in half cause his food looked so yummy that I couldn’t resist myself wanting to eat it. 
 
After lunch we went to the Fashion Market. They had such pretty things. Oppa bought me everything I wanted. I feel bad that he’s buying everything but he insists. Oppa I promise I’m going to pay you back no matter what. Even if you don’t take the money back I will make you take it.
 
We ended up going to Deux Amis for some cheesecake cause I was craving some Japanese Tea Strawberry cheesecake with a vanilla latte and I knew Deux Amis was the only place that had it. I got my cheesecake and Oppa ended up getting the Rare Cheesecake. 
 
I was fully obsored in my cheesecake when I heard Oppa say, “Sephina say ‘Ahhhhhhh‘”
 
“Ahhhhhh” I said while opening my mouth. His cheesecake was delicious. 
 
“Oppa say ‘Ahhhhh’” 
 
“Ahhhhhhh” He said. I did the same thing to him but instead of putting my fork into his mouth I faked and put it in my mouth laughing. He pouted and while I was looking at his face he snuck his hand over and stole some of my cheesecake.
 
“Yah! Choi Young Hak! How dare you!” I tried to act mad but I ended up laughing along side Kan-oppa. 
 
“Mianhae dongseang, but you shouldn’t tease people like that.” He said while sticking his tongue out. 
 
“Okayyyyyyy Oppppaaaa” 
 
After our cheesecake break we continued to walk around the Fashion market and we bought more things. 
 
“Excuse me oppa but I’m going to go to the bathroom real quick.” 
“Okay. Don’t rush.” Hmmmm I wonder why he told me not to rush?? Oh wellll I’ll find out soon I guess. 
 
When I got back form the bathroom Oppa was smiling and walking back to the spot where I left him. Hmmm I wonder where he went….. 
 
“Oppa why are you smiling so much all of a sudden. I only came back from the bathroom.”
 
“Oh Sephina you’ll see later. It’s a surprise~” He said teasingly.
 
“But Oppa you shouldn’t tease people like that.” I said cutely using his words against him.
 
He looked defeated but then he said “ I’m not teasing you. I’m keeping a surprise from you. Now come one lets go. We still have lots more stands to look at.” 
 
The next thing we know it’s 8P.M and we decide to go eat dinner at Kaui a Chinese restaurant. We were bothin the mood for Chinese food. We both ordered something we wanted and then we decided to split them. I got dumplings and oppa got the pork dish. There was also this cabbage looking dish. I don’t know what the name of it is since oppa ordered it for us but it’s yummy. Well all of the food I ate today was yummy. And for desert we had sesame seed balls. 
 
After that fabulous dinner we finished off our day playing pool. I have to say that I’mpretty good at playing pool and so is Oppa. Our scores are tied. 4-4.
 
“Sephina, Wanna make a bet on this game? Who ever wins has to fulfill a wish of the other person. How does that sound?” 
 
“Sounds fantastic! Watch Choi Young Hak you’re gonna loose!” I’m gonna win and has you to be my boyfriend. You really changed me this day I want you to know that……..
 
“YESH!!!! I WON!!! Be ready to fulfill my wish.” Oppa looked at me with this charismatic stare. 
 
Oh no what is he gonna say….. Kan-oppa called closer to me and I backed up at the same time. I was so nervous that I started stuttering.
 
“O-o-opppppa-a-a w-what ar-re y-you d-do-” I couldn’t finish my sentence cause right then I felt a pair of lips crash down on mine. It was like our mouths were made for each other. Oppa was kissing me fiercely but with care. I got over the initial shock of his sudden move and deepened the kiss. 
 
He broke apart the kiss and I pouted. “Awww don’t pout Sephina there’s more where that came from if you agree to become my girlfreind” He whispered seductively in my ear. Did he just ask my to be his girlfriend? GAHHH!!!! YAY!!! 
 
Chills ran down my spine and I couldn’t resist myself. I pulled him in for another kiss and now it was his turn to be surprised. He got over the shocked and caressed my face with both hands. 
 
We broke apart. “So I’m guessing that’s a yes?”  He said smirking. 
 
“Yes oppa~” I said smiling like a little kid. Seeing my big smile Oppa laughed and ruffled my hair. 
 
“Okay yeobo. I think I should get you home now. It’s already 11. I don’t want to keep you out too late cause you have work tomorrow.” 
 
“Arraso”
 
When we got to my apartment Kan-Oppa told me to turn around and close my eyes. I did as I was told and then I felt something cold go around my neck and I felt Oppa kiss my cheek. 
 
“Okay open your eyes now” Oppa was now in front of my and around my neck was this beautiful silver necklace with a heart-shaped pendent made out of green.
 
“Oppa. Thank you so much” I started getting teary eyed and a tear slipped out. 
 
Oppa wiped it away from my cheek and pulled me into a hug. “Ne you’re welcome. I noticed you liked green so when I saw this I thought you would like it for your birthday. Now go inside it’s getting late.” With that he kissed me and waited until I was fully inside until he left.
 
I was laying in bed after taking a shower, remembering today’s events:
 
I learnt so much about you today Oppa. You are training to become a singer and you are debuting in January. You have an angelic voice and you are very caring. I'm glad to have met you. I hope this relationship last long.
 
I was thinking about how wonderful my day with Kan-oppa was and how it couldn’t have gotten any better. 
 
What if Yejun was there for my birthday 3 years ago? Would I have had just as much fun with him? 
 
Soon my head was filled with thoughts of Yejun. And know I was comparing Kan-oppa to Yejun. 
 
Would Yejun approve of Kan-oppa? I bet he would seeing as thought he cares about my happiness and Kan-oppa makes me overjoyed. 
 
To: Kan-oppa
From: Yeobo
Good Night Yeobo! Sweet dream! I had a fantastic day today! This is defiantly my best birthday ever! Thank you so much for the necklace. I LOVE IT ~<3
 
To: Yeobo
From: Kan-oppa
You’re welcome yeobo. I’m glad you like my gift. It’s a wonderful surprise huh? I’m so happy to hear that today was your best birthday ever~<3 Swwet dreams~<3
 
To: Kan-oppa
From: Yeobo
It was the BEST surprise ever! Kamsamnida.~<3
 
____________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
*Author’s note:  How do you guys like this chapter? 404 words? Seems like more. But I guess not. Lol. I’m not very good with describing things but I tried my best. Click each word to see picture from each part of the day and the necklace Kan gave Sephina: Breakfast; After Breakfast ; LunchAfter lunchDinnerAfter dinner; The Necklace: 
Gosh it took me like 30 minutes to figure out what went after the second Saeng-il chukha hamnida. Lol. I knew how to say it but I just couldn’t figure out how to spell it. But I found it! =) I have Chapter 6 and 7 planed out but idk what to do for chapter 5. Hope fully I have it up tomorrow. Comment and Subscribe~
 
Comment replies:
@SilentSephina: I hope you liked what Kan planned for you're birthday. =) Did you like the outfit?
 
More photos of Kan in his suit <3 
 
 
If you were wondering.. yes. Kan is my bias from F.cuz<3