Min Yoongi, my boyfriend?

Together but Not Together

Yoongi didn't talk to me in school. He didn't ignore me, he just didn't go out of his way to talk to me. Even Minji had noticed, she asked if we were fighting and I told her I wasn't sure. She had invited, Jungkook, Yoongi and I to he mom's reasturant to eat and play games after school and I didn't decline.

Like usual Minji's mom was excited to have her friends over. "Sorry my mom can get quite excited cause I was bullied in my old school" she says as she is moving the side dishes around. "Really? I would have never guessed" Jungkook says. We eat.

"You two need to make up, you are making me feel uneasy" Jungkook says.

"I don't know what you mean" I say and Yoongi rolls his eyes. "I'm just going to go home now I think" I say. "Running away like usual" Yoongi mutters. "You don't have to hang with me if I bother you that much" I say looking directly at him. I grab my stuff and leave. It is raining but I didn't care.  I walk through the rain and a few minutes later I notice an umbrella on top of me. It's Yoongi.

"Leave me alone"

"So ing stubborn"

"Just cause I don't want to date you?" I say speeding up my walk. 

"You don't have to date me. I just want you to ing own up to your feelings Areum". I stop and look at him. He looks handsome under the streetlight, holding the umbrella on top of my head , looking down at me with his serious eyes. "Don't look at me like that if you are not going to take responsibility" he mutters and I can't help but chuckle. He smiles and I go back to being serious. I turn around and keep walking.

 

"So you're not going to say anything?" he says. 

"I don't know what you want me to say"   I say.  I unlock my door and I remember the heavy rain outside. "You should wait out the rain, come in to have tea or go to your aunt's. Whatever suits you" I mutter.

Yoongi was the first person I had ever invited home. I changed into some dry clothes and made him some tea. We are standing in the kitchen drinking tea in silence just looking at each other and I can't stay mad at him when he looks at me. "I've told you to not look at me like that if you're not going to take responsiblity" Yoongi says putting his cup down. I put my cup down in annoyance, "like what?". 

"Like you want me to give you a hug" he says. "I thought we were friends, you are not going to hug me anymore?" I ask. He looks away, why is he afraid of a hug? I open my arms, "come on, give me a hug". Yoongi takes a step back and I giggle, I can't stay mad at him when he is being ridiculous. "Yah" he exlcaims. I get ahold of him and wrap my arms around him before I realise I've played myself. My heart is  racing and I know Yoongi is not going to be happy but I can't stop myself from pulling his face down to place his lips on mine. He wraps his arms around me, and I never want him to let go. His lips are moving on mine and I am breathless, my heart is unusual, and I am heated when Yoongi pulls me in even closer slightly lifting me up. Naturally I wrap my legs around him and he melts into the kiss further. My chest is pushing up against him  and his fingers are running on my back. Yoongi pulls away from the kiss a bit to look at me, I think he is assessing if I am ok but I just want his lips on mine again so I lean in to kiss him again shoving my tongue in his mouth. My fingers played through Yoongi's semi wet hair as I could not get enough of the kiss, pushing my body closer to his. Yoongi moand in the kiss snapping me back to reality. I pulled out of the kiss to Yoongi's red cheeks and he stuttured a "Sorry".  He loosed his grip as I unwrapped my legs from him letting my feet hit the floor. "Sorry, I didn't mean for it to be ual, I j-", "Uhm, do you want to watch something?" I asked a bit awkwardly and I fixed my hair. He nods.

"This is my first relationship" I say as we are watching a kdrama. I feel Yoongi look at me, so I turn to him. "I want... I need to take it slow" I say. Yoongi nods and grabs my hand. "It's all up to you" he responds. The rain stops and Yoongi gets ready to leave. As I open the fron door for him my dad is standing on the other side. He walks in intrigued. 

"Dad, this is my boyfriend, Min Yoongi"

Yoongi is surprised by the word boyfriend but he bows down 90 degrees and greets my dad.