Min Yoongi, my first kiss

Together but Not Together

Yoongi was right, everyone knew of our relationship quite quickly and he stopped being harassed by the girls. But Youngji and her friends seemed bitter. They would whisper and make comments whenever I walked by and they Youngji made it a point to ask Yoongi infront of the whole class if we were really together because, as she put it, "I was beneath him". Yoongi had said that he begged me to date him.

Officially being Yoongi's girlfriend meant being invited to sit with him and his friends at lunch. I didn't want to, but they insisted and Minji was excited she was getting a chance to get closer to Jungkook so we sat with them. "I am having a birthday party on Friday, the whole class is invited" Jungkook said.

 

Minji had conviced me to get ready with her so we could go to the party together. To be honest I didn't want to do it but I felt bad for her, and my empty flat could get lonely sometimes. My parents were both not coming home tonight again.

Minji's mom was excited she had a friend it seemed. She kept giving us snacks and saying to give her a shout if we needed anything. Minji played some music, and her taste wasn't half bad. I got myself ready and did my makeup, Minji asked me to help her with hers, so I did and we left for Jungkook's party.

I had never been to a house this big in my life. I knew Jungkook's family had money, but I never imagined what that meant. Jungkook said that his parents provided alcohol for the party as long as we drank responsbly. "I WILL NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANYONE THAT IS TOO DRUNK" Jungkook yelled over the music. "NOW, PARTY!". 

Minji was such a bubbly girl, and honestly, she was making the night fun. She had grabbed my arm and pulled me to the dance floor, only to pull the most ridiculous moves making me laugh and join in. Jungkook joined us and thinking of Minji I left them alone on the dance floor and went to grab another drink. I saw Youngji and her friends talking to Yoongi, laughing so hard. Yoongi wasn't that funny. I felt bold and walked up to them. I grabbed Yoongi's hand and pulled him away from that crowd. "Thank you" he said as I was still pulling him with me to go up to the rooftop.

I looked around to make sure no one was there and then ran into a corner, Yoongi followed me. I leaned against the wall and pulled a ciggarette out. "You look pretty tonight" he said as I inhaled. I had my hair down today, was wearing a crop top, wide legged high-waisted jeans. "Thanks" I said. "Why do you smoke?" he asked getting a bit closer to me, "why don't you?" I asked teasingly. I wasn't in the mood for a serious conversation and the alcohol in my system was making me feel a little goofy. I  threw the end of the cigg on the ground and got closer to Yoongi. I got on my tippy toes, put my arms around Yoongi, he seemed surprised and frozen. I pull him in closer, letting my heels hit the ground,  my face bury into his chest, smelling his scent, "Do I smell of smoke?" I ask. "Huh?" I can hear his voice through his chest. "Do I smell like smoke?" I ask. Yoongi seems to snap back and he clears his throath, "No, no, you smell good". I pull my  arms off from around him and put them in my pockets, "I smell good?" I ask. His face has gone red, "you smell good" he repeats. "No, I mean you don't smell of smoke" he says. And I can't help but chuckle. "Sorry, is me being pretty today confusing you?" I ask. I am bold, the alcohol has given me confidence, and Yoongi is cute when he is embarassaed. "You're always pretty" Yoongi said. I can't help but laugh and so does he, "come on, let's go".

Yoongi broke the rule and when it was time to go home he refused to tell anyone his adress, insisiting his parents would kill him if he showed up drunk. Although he was lost is the sauce, he was adament about one thing, he was not going home. So I decided I would drop him off at his Aunty's place.

Yoongi had been drunk the whole way back, insisting on us holding hands the whole way. We had grabbed a taxi and I had been dreading getting him out of it when we got to the building. 

I stepped in to the elevator first, pressing on our floor to get down on. I looked straight ahead seeing Yoongi stop right infront of me, and as the elevator door closes he puts one hand on my waist and the other one on the side of my neck. "Min Yoongi?" I am confused but Yoongi only moves in closer, leaning down and pressing his lips on mine. His lips are soft, except for the taste of alcohol, it's surprisingly good. He is warm and gentle. His fingers are passing sparks to my neck and waist and I feel intoxicated when he pulls me in just a little closer so I coud feel more of his warmth. The eleveator stopped and I snapped back into reality pushing Yoongi off of me, his eyes half awake, he apologises with his slurry words as I guide him out the elevator. I ring the bell of Ahjummah's door.