Strange Feelings

Oblivious Of the Truth

 

Chapter 3

 Strange Feelings

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo

 

“I’m Krystal Jung. Just call me Krystal” The girl replied with a gentle smile.

 

“Right. Please come in.”  I heard myself say as I backed out of the doorway politely for the girl to enter.

 

“Gahmsahmnida.” Krystal replied and took off her shiny pink heels carefully. She stepped into the high-roofed building with caution, careful not to break or dirty anything. As I closed the door from behind, she waited patiently for her partner to introduce the place to her.

 

“Krystal-ah, this is the place where you’ll be working at from now on, it’s quite a large space to work in, and sometimes quite creepy at night, but I promise you, you’ll get used to it.” I started hesitantly as I gave her the warmest smile that I had given to anyone for the last few months.

 

Krystal giggled and nodded.

 

I stood beside the girl and observed her carefully, her posture was the one of a rich and well brought up lady, her clothing were designed in such a unique but fashionable way, she’d probably stand out more than anyone else on the streets. Strands of straight black hair were deliberately pushed in front of her shoulders, making her look like a new born model. It was quite weird actually, for an assistant to dress up so poshly, so clean, so well done… it was as if she didn’t belong to this environment at all. She could be seen as a famous actress or singer anywhere in this world. I didn’t know what to make of her… as of now, but I made sure to make a mental note inside my mind to be more aware of her in the future. It wasn’t that I thought she was some dangerous girl that might be a spy of some mafia, it was just that she had this aura which had somehow stricken me a little from the inside, I didn’t exactly know what it was, but it definitely was something.

 

“ You want me to show you around?” I asked, knowing that the reply would definitely be a yes.

 

“Yes please.” Krystal said whilst nodding a little, fulfilling my prediction.

 

“Arasso then, just follow me.” I replied with a small nod as a firmer confirmation of what I had just said.

 

 

 

The two walked in syncopation towards each room of the building, Myungsoo walked in front leading the way, while Krystal followed, closely behind him, observing every noticeable important detail of the new place. They walked in silence, Krystal kept quite silent throughout the tour, and the only sound could be heard was Myungsoo’s cold but professional voice explaining the uses of each corner of the building.

 

 

 

 

---

Krystal

 

The wind blew violently at my freezing body as I knocked twice on the wooden door.  Soon gentle footsteps could be heard and the door opened half-way. A curious gaze glanced around suspiciously before the whole hallway of the building was revealed before me. A young man (who was probably the detective that I was going to work for) appeared and immediately, the person that I had buried extremely deep into my heart was once pulled out again. And that was my brother’s best friend that I used to crush on. He looked exactly like him. Due to his appearance being so alike him, I wanted to hug him but a feeling deep within me helped me to seal my excitement up. It was as if my long lost crush had reappeared in my life. The way he tried to take a peek at the visitor before the door actually opens, was exactly how he did every time I visited him. A surprise it was, the man’s gentle features looked like they were carefully measured and imprinted from him, who would’ve known, he might even be his long lost twin.

 

Even though I was in shock, I did my best to appear calm. Smiling, I greeted him politely and waited for him to invite me in. As soon as his voice hit the cold air, directing its sound vibrations gently into my ear, my heart sank even more. That same voice, the one that I had desired for the past few years. Why did this man have to be so similar to him. I knew instantly that it would be a whole lot harder for me to work efficiently beside him. I’d probably be daydreaming and gazing at this young man the whole day.

 

He introduced himself as Myungsoo. That’s a pretty cool name for a pretty-boy like him and the name was even similar to his. Did God have to do this to me? Was I destined to meet this Myungsoo, who looked exactly like my love, that I still loved deeply within my heart?

 

I made my way into the mansion-sized building and waited again for Myungsoo’s confirmation of letting me in. He locked the door up and smiled at me asking me if I wanted a tour, which in return of course I said yes.

 

I followed him quietly, still with the thought of him whirling inside my hand, taking half of my concentration away from what I was doing right now. When I did realise I wasn’t paying attention, I shook my head immediately and looked straight up. Straight into those light brown trancing eyes. I froze right on the spot and just stared, I couldn’t help it, it was as if a spell had been cursed on me, I just couldn’t pull my eyes away.

 

Noone's POV

 

Myungsoo stared back not knowing why either, he just stood there looking at the girl who was staring back at him. She looked so pale but the way she stared at him told him that she was fine, he felt like he could communicate with her without even talking.

 

After a while, Myungsoo smiled and broke the stare. “ So are there any questions or any places you want to go over?”

 

Krystal who was surprised at the broken contact, shook herself in order to restart her nearly asleep brain. “No, not really. Thanks for asking though.” She replied.

 

“Ok, then. We need to go and visit your co-worker then, my other assistant. If you didn’t know, I already have an assistant, but I guess the organisation decided to give me another one.” Myungsoo said chuckling as he made his way to the door.

 

This certain information that was just delivered to Krystal shocked her even more. He already had an assistant? Would that mean it would be harder to get closer to the guy? Would it be an advantage or a disadvantage? As her thoughts whirled around in her head like a tornado, she followed Myungsoo to his car.

 

“Where are we going?” Krystal asked out of interest.

 

“The hospital, she overworked unfortunately, really the reason that I agreed for you to come was to help her with the overload of work that she has to do. She just doesn’t know when to stop, and I’m not the type to tell her to. So I guess the only solution was to invite another person to help her.” Myungsoo replied as he the engine of his BMW.

 

Krystal just nodded. She had a feeling that her co-worker would not be an easy person to interact with. She had a inkling that this girl’s extremely close to Myungsoo, and that there’s definitely a possibility that she liked him. Now her task has just been raised to a whole different level.

 

I need to fulfil my task, otherwise he will not let me go. I need to. No matter what… even if I have to break that guy (who looks like my ex) ‘s heart. Krystal thought.

 

And with that Myungsoo took off in his blue BMW with the mysterious newcomer.

 

 


 

 

Hey everyone! OMG SOOOOOO long ever since I updated, and well this chapter was written little by little every week, and since exams are going on, I just had to study and this chapter, it was short and it took forever, and it's crap LOL.

I hope to get another chapter out soon.

 

I definitely won't able to reach the deadline of this contest, but of course I won't give up this fanfic, because I love this fic. Even though this is the latest fic that I have started, I'll probs finish this one first or second :P

 

ok so in this chapter there's a slight hint about the suspicious Krystal, who she acutally is, what her ACTUAL mission is, and WHO is she :P I'll leave you to think :P

 

Hope you liked it! Subscribe / Comment! Thanks!

Helen xx