A New Chapter

Oblivious Of the Truth

 

Chapter 6

A New Chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“You all ready? Is everything packed?” Myungsoo asked Tiffany as he picked up her bag full of her daily necessities. He looked at the pale girl who was scanning through her list of things to bring home. He could see that she had not completely recovered and still needed rest, however she insisted to get back to work straight away as she felt that she was good enough for work. He sighed for the umpteenth time at the thought of Tiffany fainting again due to overwork.

“Neh. I think so.” Tiffany replied as her finger slid to the last thing on her list. She ticked off the last item with a smile as she placed it into her handbag.

Myungsoo nodded and picked up the basket of fruits that he had bought for her; he observed that she had only eaten two apples. He frowned at the sight, he had expected her to eat way more, with the way she’s eating now, she wouldn’t stay healthy for long.

Myungsoo looked around the room once more, checking for anything that Tiffany might have left behind. As he scanned around the room, his eyes stopped at the bedside table. A piece of light blue paper laid there beside the antique lamp, waiting to be read.

His curiosity threw his sensibility to the side as he walked towards it and picked it up. A name and a number appeared before his sight; he furrowed his eyebrows as he realised that someone had left their number for Tiffany.

A few questions popped into his head. Who’s Hoya? Did she meet someone new? Is there a possibility that she would get into a relationship with this mysterious guy?

Myungsoo stared at the paper for a few more seconds as he hesitated whether to throw this piece of information away in the trash bin or hand it over to its rightful owner.

He sighed before turning around and headed towards the smiling girl.

“Is this yours?” Myungsoo asked curiously and raised his hand with the piece of paper in it.

Tiffany turned around and looked at the paper; she immediately grabbed it and clutched it in her hand hard, as if she was afraid that Myungsoo would tear it up and throw it away.

Myungsoo raised his eyebrows at her reaction. What was that? Whose number made her this nervous?

“Whose number is it?” Myungsoo asked suspiciously and looked straight into Tiffany’s eyes.

“Just a friend that I met during my stay.” Tiffany replied strongly as she looked straight back into Myungsoo’s eyes.

Myungsoo was surprised at her rare serious stare and broke the eye contact straight away.

“Oh umm, boy or girl?”

This time, Tiffany raised his eyebrows. “And does that matter?”

Myungsoo pulled on a cheeky smirk and raised his eyebrows cheekily as he said “You know if it’s a girl you might be able to introduce her to me,’ which earned him a hit and a small giggle out of his partner.

“You! It’s a boy, so forget about that.” Tiffany replied still laughing.

However for Myungsoo his laugh dropped as soon as he heard it was a boy. This boy didn’t feel like he’s going to be just a friend to Tiffany, it didn’t look like it. Just by the way Tiffany had snatched the paper from him just for the number. That guy must have been pretty special. He probably made her extremely happy, just look at the smile she has thinking about him.

Myungsoo sighed and shook the thought away; he was probably just thinking overboard, like always. He looked at the girl who was humming a happy tune as she picked up her backpack full of her things.

He walked over to her and took her backpack away from her and placed it on his own shoulders. Tiffany looked up at him surprised and what surprised her the most was what Myungsoo did next.

He bended down, picked up the basket of fruits, gave it to Tiffany to hold, and swiftly picked her up and carried her in a bride-style way. His actions made the girl blush uncontrollably and Myungsoo smirked as he saw her being both happy and shy at the same time. He loved seeing her in this state because of him.

“Yah!” Tiffany half whispered half shouted as she hit him hard on the chest which only resulted as her hand being in pain and nothing happening to Myungsoo. This made him chuckle even more. Tiffany could only bow her head in embarrassment.

“Come on. Stop struggling. Let’s go now!” Myungsoo said enthusiastically and started to make his way into the hall.

“No, no! This is embarrassing. Put me down! Now!” Tiffany said sternly.

“But I used to carry you like this all the time when we were young.” He argued back childishly.

“But that was when we were six! For goodness sakes Myungsoo.” Tiffany replied sarcastically.

“We weren’t six..”

“Oh please Myungsoo. You know what I mean!”

“But you seem to like it. Look at how much you’re blushing.” Myungsoo said cheekily, teasing the tomato-red girl.

This definitely shut her up for a few moments as Myungsoo stepped out into the hall.

As he did, Tiffany spoke again and threatened the cheek boy.

“If you don’t let me down, I-I.. I will tell Krystal all your bad habits! That you snore, you sleep talk, you drool when you sleep and you like biting your fingers…” Tiffany started, and before she could finish the boy had let her down surprised at her words. He immediately shut up with his own hands and looked around to see if anyone had heard her.

“Yah! You shouldn’t have said that out loud!” Myungsoo scolded her.

“Well you were the one that weren’t letting me down, so I had to go to the extremes.”

Myungsoo frowned, he hated to admit it, but he was defeated once again by this bright unexpectedly clever girl.

Tiffany carefully slipped the piece of paper into her secret pocket in her black jacket and gave a small smile to Myungsoo who was standing there with his shoulders slumping down. She knew that he had admitted defeat.

She picked up the basket of fruits and gave it to Myungsoo as she picked up her other bags. Then she took Myungsoo’s hand in hers and started to drag the sulky guy out of the hospital.

The two walked out with Myungsoo following behind Tiffany with a pout, just like a cute puppy. Whoever saw the two made a smile towards their way, in their eyes they looked just like one of those sweet young couples these days.

 

Myungsoo drove and during the whole road trip, Tiffany was sleeping. Myungsoo couldn’t keep his eyes off the road but he took a glance at the peaceful sleeping girl whenever there was a red light. He smiled each time and started humming a happy tune. He was in a good mood today.

 

The two arrived home in no time and with Tiffany still sleeping, Myungsoo started moving her things into the building. Krystal came out and stood at the front door wondering if she should help or not. Myungsoo handed her a suitcase and told her to take it inside.

By the time Krystal came back to the front door, a pretty shocking thing happened.

Myungsoo walked over to where Tiffany was sitting and opened the door for her. However the girl was still sleeping, and Myungsoo certainly didn’t want to interrupt her precious sleep. So he carefully slipped his hands under her and gently carried her out of the car. Trying his hardest to shut the car door with his left foot, he started to walk towards the building and the pale looking Krystal.

To Myungsoo’s disappointment, Tiffany woke up before he could even step into the house and she started hitting him on the chest again, making a pretty big fuss. But she stopped immediately as soon as she saw Krystal standing there witnessing them. She blushed a bright pink and Myungsoo let her down before she could embarrass herself more.

“Silly girl.” Myungsoo mumbled inaudibly.

“Welcome back Tiffany.” Krystal said politely with a smile. Tiffany saw right through her smile and knew she was planning something, but Myungsoo was way too happy to even notice.

“Thank you.” Tiffany replied with the same smile she had given her.

 

My life is going to be even more interesting from now on.  She thought.

 


HEY EVERYONE! OMG SOOO LONG NO UPDATE I'M SO ASHAMED OF MYSELF!

I MIGHT UPDATE EVEN SLOWER FOR OTHER FANFICS FOR NOW SO I CAN UPDATE MORE FOR THIS. I HAVE TOOOOOO AHHHHHH!!

HOPE YOU CAN FORGIVE ME! :(

no?

But if I update a few days later would you forgive me?

yes? I WILL TRY MY BEST TO DO THAT! XP

Please vote, comment and subscribe! PLEASE! Every comment gives me a push to write more and update more often! 

and that's it! this chapter was unedited and actually it was supposed to be updated a few days ago but I accidentally ticked the "hide chapter" AIIGOOO silly me xP still hope you like this chapter! It's a bit fluffy xP can't be depresseing all the time ahaha

Bye bye! See you next time! :)