Ending Credits

I'M LOSING THE REARS
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

[Breaking News: The RedBull pair of Son Seungwan and Kim Minjeong sign a multi-year deal with RedBull]

 

Crossing her legs while putting the tablet down Seungwan grabs the can of Red Bull from the table and looks at Minjeong who is looking at her with a pout.

 

“What!”

 

“You get a seventy-five million deal and I get a twenty million only, this is unfair.”

 

“Not like you're going to put that twenty million to any use with the way you're always getting things from me.”

 

“Hey! That's not true.”

 

She takes a sip from her drink before she slowly turns her face to meet Minjeong and raises her eyebrows. It is enough to tell Minjeong that she is in deep trouble but since she asked for it, she'll be more than happy to lay out some details for her.

 

“Brought you an apartment in Monaco, got you a new racing simulator, not to mention that Aston Martin valkyrie and above all you have a girlfriend because of me.”

 

“Look at you bragging about getting me a girlfriend must be because you can't brag about your own—Wait…How can you? You don't have one to begin with.”

 

“You do realise with the way my popularity is rising I will get one eventually.”

 

🏁

 

“Ugh! This is so embarrassing, I haven't won a race for the past three race weekends.”

 

Joohyun rests her head against the steering wheel of her simulator, the screen in front of her displaying two hundred laps.

 

“Unnie you make it sound like it's someone else's fault.”

 

Jimin mutters, giving up on the simulators as she turns from her seat and looks at Joohyun.

 

“Of course it's someone else's fault.”

 

Joohyun shrugs as she stands up from her seat, deciding that it's enough practice for her.

 

Jimin follows her, both of them heading to snack bar to get themselves something to eat.

 

“How?”

 

“Not my fault RedBull got a faster car than us.”

 

“Don’t get mad but you sound like a car merchant.

 

Joohyun opens to counter but then closes it, knowing that her teammate is indeed right. She should just wait for a race that would suit the Mercedes car, for her plan to work she should at least win the championship.

 

🏁

 

“Crofty it seems like our championship rivals aren't that fond of Baku. Bae Joohyun and Son Seungwan have collided and unlike last year this time both of them are out of the race.”

 

Shaking her head Seungwan jumps out of her car feeling rather relieved that Minjeong inherited the lead of the race with five laps to go, still she's in a mood to fight so she'll give it a go.

 

“Why? Why? Why can't you just defend from the inside?”

 

“That’s what you ing get when you don't leave space!”

 

Joohyun who was already charging towards her with heavy footsteps only quickens her face and her reply tells Seungwan that her rival is pissed.

 

“Just admit you can't race wheel to wheel.”

 

“ off Seungwan! You ruined my streak.”

 

Seungwan feels hands on her shoulders as she realises that marshals are trying to stop both of them from fighting and lets herself get dragged back while giving a fitting reply to Joohyun.

 

“What streak? You won like one race before this. 

 

“That four race win streak is getting to that empty head of yours. Just wait and watch.”

 

🏁

 

[Breaking News: Mercedes team principal Lee Sooman to leave the team by the end of the season. Chairman of the team terms the change as a start of a new era with several management changes]

 

“You have been working on this?” Seungwan mutters as they wait for the post race conference to start.

 

“For a while now” scratching the back of her neck Joohyun replies, a small grin making its way on her face.

 

“Who’s replacing him?” She asks covering , just in case the reporters get suspicious.

 

“Tiffany. It's not been confirmed but she's most likely joining the team.”

 

“Well. That's a shocking news.”

 

“This isn't the only shocking news you'll be getting this season.”

 

🏁

 

“I didn't know your teammate would take it that seriously,” Minjeong scratches her neck seeing the championship standings with just four races to go.

 

“Hey you guys are getting constructors championship this year so let us have the drivers championship,” Jimin shrugs, going back to focusing on

Please log in to read the full chapter