Jeonghan’s trauma🦋

I wanna hear again🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After two more days, Seungcheol was helping Jeonghan walk in a playground near the apartment, it was as if he was getting rehab although the lad was doing great back in the days he got weak due to the intense malnutrition.

He has weak legs.

His leg trembling as he limped a little and when he was falling, Seungcheol held him eventually and looked at Jeonghan smiling innocently while his eyes teary feeling like he did great which he did.

The man's heart throbbed cause this boy was so innocent, he never blamed his father for what he did.
He hugged him emotionally and Jeonghan was surprised, he blushed.

" Let's get back and make dinner."


 

 

 

🦋🌺💗🦋

Seungcheol was making a hot pot with meat and tomato sauce, he added beans and potatoes, got the rice ready in the machine, and cut a salad, Jeonghan by the chair watching him innocently, he stood up weakly and tried helping the man serving.

" I'm alright Jeonghan, sit down and rest for now, you did so well today." He smiled, patted the lad's hair and he smiled shyly as he looked down.

" I-I-I-I wanna he-h-help Hyung."

Seungcheol's heart fluttered, although the boy got better over time his stuttering wasn't getting any better, he stuttered so much due to his father's bad treatment, Seungcheol wondered if it was a mental issue, he had a mental disorder as his father said.

Tumor, but the doctor has told him that it's not active.

Jeonghan held the iPad, opened an animation show, and started to watch calmly, waiting for the food as the man served, he ate well and cheol chuckled seeing him watching the anime with sparkling eyes.

He's so adorable.

 

🦋💗🦋

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter