The guy next door 🦋

I wanna hear again🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan was lying like a lifeless body while staring at his father, he held his teddy bear that was worn out and so old, played by it while trembling and his eyes weak.

His fever went down a little bit he was unable to sit up or stand up on his own, this man gave him medicine and fed him last night so the boy was so happy thinking he cared for him.

But the man's motivation wasn't like that.

The man was out for money and he was lying here doing nothing but lying and trying to get over his illness, but he was so powerless, helpless.

He couldn't hear the door or any sound from far so he didn't notice someone knocking till he saw the door being banged, he tried so hard to sit up, limped towards the door, and opened it weakly while panting.

" Ap-Appa...--." 
He looked up but it wasn't his father, it was the man next door.

Jeonghan didn't know what to do, he couldn't hear anymore.

" Hi there, you feel better?!" Seungcheol, the guy next door was talking slowly so the poor lad could read his lips.

Jeonghan nodded as he smiled innocently.

" App-appa give m-me me-medicine." He said not see if his voice could be heard by the man but he smiled.

" Good to know that, I've brought soup that I made." He gave him the lad but seeing him so weak, Seungcheol entered and put the pot on the counter.

Jeonghan sat back on his futon bed and the man felt so sad for the boy.

He seems to be suffering seeing him unable to stand for long, he was looking at him with teary eyes as he trembles weakly.

He seems to be really ill, in need for hospitalization.

Does he always lay like this ?!

While he was pouring soup for the poor boy, Jeonghan's father came over.

He entered with bag of soju and snacks.

" Good evening sir, I'm sorry for allowing myself in, I brought soup and I thought about putting some for your son."

Seungcheol said as he bowed and the man was confused but he nodded, looked at the helpless lad panting as he smiled to him.

" Thanks I appreciate it young man, he actually didn't eat well since few days due to his fever ."

The man said as he sat by the table and put his bottles of soju.

Opened the tv and start to watch while the man fixed the boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter