Between life and death💔

I wanna hear again🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol went out of his apartment in the morning ready to go to his work, and was locking the door when he noticed Jeonghan outside sitting on the stairs and leaning by it while doing nothing.

The man's heart softened but at the same time, he was worried about the poor lad.

He couldn't hear him well so he sat close.

" Good morning Jeonghan." He said loudly and he flinched, looked at him eventually and smiled shyly.

" H-h-Hyung I-I was w-wai-waiting for y-yyou."Jeonghan tried speaking even if couldn't hear his own voice cause he needed to thank the man for last night.

" About what Jeonghan ?!" He asked looking at the pale face that didn't seem to get better.

" H-Hyung f-feed m-me w-w-well." 
He stuttered so much and got a lot by the old man about this matter which made Jeonghan even worse.

" You don't have to thank me Jeonghan~I did nothing." He patted his hair, and Jeonghan smiled weakly.

Just as they were sitting the old man went out looking for the lad.

" Hey, scum where are you?!" He asked while looking and flinched when he saw Seungcheol with his son.

Seungcheol looked at the man saying such a thing to his son but he stood and bowed, " Good morning Mr. Yoon" 

The man rubbed the back of his head.

" Good morning Cheol-shi, you going to work?!"

The man nodded and smiled there.

" Did this brat make you late ?! Hey, Jeonghan get back inside."

Seungcheol looked at the way the man treated his own son.

Jeonghan finally noticed his father as he was dizzy and spacing a lot, was pulled by the man back in and Seungcheol bit his lips.

Start to have a thought but he wasn't sure about it.

That Jeonghan's illness and hearing matters might be caused by someone.


 

.......

" App-appa I-I want b-bread." Jeonghan said while sitting by his futon bed, wanted to have breakfast but this man was eating alone again after he bought bread and eggs, was making it and not counting the poor boy.

" Why would I ing make you breakfast scum?! You should be out working but you're sitting like an old freak not working."

He yelled it for the boy to hear but Jeonghan lay down feeling dizzy.

He didn't have the strength to say anything as he watched the man-eating and he smiled weakly.

He threw a bread on his face and Jeonghan held it happily.

start to eat while he's lying.

 

Hope today

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter