Something is wrong with the kid next door🦋

I wanna hear again🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The man went out in the morning and left the boy alone suffering from an intense fever attack and extreme headache, he was lying all day long.

When the man came back and saw him in the same spot, he got so mad that he kicked the boy on his head and held the aching spot while trembling in fear.

" Ap-Appa~how are you?!" He smiled weakly and bit his bottom lips, tried so hard to sit up and act fine in front of the man but was so dizzy.

" It's useless to talk now because you can't hear me, ing worthless child."

He said and made his way to the kitchen.

Have bought just one bucket of ramen, not considering the lad who hasn't eaten anything for three days now.

Jeonghan can't hear his own voice now when he speaks.

Held his head and held back his tears.

" App-Appa~I-I want to b-buy m-medicine."

His fever won't calm.

He feels like his end going to be soon.

The boy was so pure that he couldn't fight back or say anything to disobey this man or else he might kill him, he had already beaten him so much.

He stood up hard and limped to the bathroom.

Was a panting mess.

 

.......

He sat close to his father and watched him eat.

" App--appa ~." He smiled, tummy growling.

" A-appa I-I'm sorry for b-b-being si-sick."

He said as he trembled, holding a fork and trying to eat with the man but he slapped him hard, Jeonghan's cheek bled from the inside as blood slipped from his lips, he held his swollen cheek and put the fork back while his eyes teary and so hurt.

" You won't bring me money so you're ing useless now if you want to eat then go do something about the money"

Jeonghan tried to understand the man.

But he couldn't.

He couldn't stand up again so he kept sitting near the ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter