In Seungcheol’s care 🦋

I wanna hear again🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jeonghan fell unconscious, the man got nervous so he tried pulling him to lay his body on the futon bed again but Seungcheol stood up calmly.

" He needs the hospital father~." Seungcheol held the lad's wrist to feel the pulse, and eyes widened.

It's so weak.

" No worries Seungcheol, he's always likes this and he wakes better." Seungcheol looked at Jeonghan looking lifeless and his futon bed he always lays on seemed so old, his teddy bear there, and this just broke his heart so much.

If this man's being so stubborn, he'll have to take Jeonghan to get treated somewhere else.

" I won't say anything about your violence, so please let me take care of him, he seems to be suffering." The old man's eyes widened, looked at Seungcheol, and asked himself how much does he know about him beating the lad?! But sighed annoyingly.

" , and here I thought I hide it well, take him I don't give a ." Seungcheol's eyes got serious, he picked up Jeonghan and went into his flat, shut the door, and called a private doctor.

 

......

The doctor came over and now he's checking on Jeonghan, was quiet more than he should be and Seungcheol felt like he'd go crazy.

" So what's going on with him doctor ?!"

The doctor sat back and looked sadly at the poor lad.

" He's being violented and starved, he's also hydrated and suffers from mental issues, he was hit on his head enough causing him deafness but he still can get treatment, it's not too late, that's besides the beating on his body everywhere."

Seungcheol was speechless there, how did this frail lad handle all of this?! Why didn't he defend himself?!

He could have asked for help or anything?!

" He keeps having fever without getting any treatment so his lung has become weak ." The doctor said while giving the boy an injection of painkillers and antibiotics on IV drops before he stood up.

" He needs one week at least to recover." 
Seungcheol nodded as he thanked the doctor and gave him money.

When he went out, the man walked and sat by the chair.

Looked at the poor lad.

" Why didn't you fight back Jeonghan?! You could've at least called for help?!"

The man sighed, feeling so bad for the poor lad.

What kind of father does he have anyway?!

 

 

Two days later.

" I-I-I want to se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter