Baby Eden and Yeon Noona

My Honey, My Daisy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Dami promised herself that she will do her best and provide everything that his son needs. It wasn’t easy to be a first-time mom- lots of hurdles along the way and she’s thankful to her family for being supportive. Just like any other weekdays, Kwon Omma volunteered to take care of her grandson while Dami is working in We11done. She’s busy preparing her packed lunch when her mother summoned her to the living room.

 

“Look at your son, look how he loves watching the music video.”

 

It wasn’t new to Dami, in fact, Eden has been watching the music video for the nth times already. He is also doing some dance moves, tiny arms moving up and down and cute little legs stomping on the floor as if trying to imitate the choreography.

 

 

“I can see another G-dragon in the making.”

 

 

Kwon Omma mentioned while watching her grandson. Dami can’t help but capture those moments. She will surely send it to their family group chat.

 

“Yeon… Noo…na…”

 

At the age of one year and four months, Eden is very much familiar with that name. He says it quite often too, same as the word ‘Omma’ and ‘Appa’. He started with the word ‘Yeon’ and Dami had to correct it, telling her son that it should be ‘Yeon Noona’.

 

“Aigoo. Do you like Yeon Noona? She is pretty, right? Do you like Yeon Noona more than samchon?”

 

Eden smile and embrace his mother. Another music video played in the background, this time it is Eden’s favourite, Kim Taeyeon’s “Weekend” MV. Yes, Eden’s favorite ‘Yeon Noona’ is no other than the legendary Kim Taeyeon of SNSD.

 

“Omma, do you think we can watch her concert next week?”

“The Odd of Love, right?”

“Yes, but the problem is that I still don’t have tickets.”

“We can ask Jiyong.”

“That Kwon Jiyong! He called me the other day asking help because apparently, they had a lover’s quarrel. And it was his fault. Aigoo. What will I do? I feel shy asking Taeyeon directly. Asking my friends will be too suspicious as well.”

“Don’t worry, my daughter. I know someone who can help us. Just consider it done.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter