Of Gunshot and Wounded Limb

My Honey, My Daisy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Jiyong got it bad. This time around, the gunshot wound pierced through his left leg, causing panic in the Kwon Mansion. Seungri, his beloved assistant (who is also like a brother) is wailing like a banshee upon seeing Jiyong’s almost lifeless body. The mighty Jiyong insisted to be treated at home, in which Seungri protested. Taeyang, their personal Doctor, encouraged him that he needs to be in the hospital real quick. The chances of infection and amputating his wounded limb are getting more and more possible as the clock ticks. 

 

“You got it bad this time, bro.”

 

Taeyang informed him. He did what he can do as a doctor though but this one really requires to be in a hospital emergency room.

 

“I know what you are thinking, Jiyong-ah. I informed Seungri we will be going now. And no, your stubbornness can’t win this time.”

 

 

The ride to the hospital feels like forever. Jiyong tried his best to stay conscious. He wanted to listen carefully in Taeyang and Seungri’s conversation but he is getting dizzier. The pain is almost unbearable, if he is going to die, he hope that he can die soon rather than to be in this agony.

 

“Hyung, this is Jeunju Children’s Hospital. Are you sure?”

 

“This is the nearest hospital here and we can’t bring him to Seoul at this rate. Too dangerous, Seungri.”

 

“But a Children’s hospital? Jiyong Hyung might be childish sometimes but bringing him here?”

 

“Don’t worry, I know someone, she’s a pro. And I kind of explain our situation.”

 

-VIP ROOM- Jeunju Children’s Hospital-

 

It was quiet. When Jiyong woke up, he thought he is already in the underworld. Not heaven because a gangster like him can only dream about it. 

 

“Hey bro, how are you?”

 

Taeyang asked as he sat closer to him. His vision still blurry, anesthesia still in his system. But looks like his post operation recovery is on track.

 

“Water…”

 

Taeyang carefully gave him a sip of water. He still feels like dying even though Taeyang assured him that he is out of danger alrea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter