Regrets (Part 1)

My Honey, My Daisy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(This story was a draft since 2014... I just realized I wasn't able to upload this before...)

 

Year 2020

 

“I am tired Jiyong.  At first, I don't believe what they are telling me. I refuse to believe those pictures of you and that woman! If you think that this is the end for us then you are free to go.”

 

"What do you think you are saying Taeyeon? You are giving up?"

 

"Loud and clear, Jiyong. I am tired Jiyong. Tired of this marriage. The moment I saw you and that woman in a hotel room was the most painful scene for me to witness. How can you do this Jiyong?"

 

"Let me explain Taeyeon  please..."

"Explain? From the very start you are aware of the intention of that woman. You hired her as your PA then later on you started an affair with her! I choose to ignore those malicious rumors because I trusted you wholeheartedly and now after I found both of you together, are you going to tell me that I misunderstood everything?”

 

"Divorce is out of the picture. We can fix this Taeyeon. Please, I am begging you. Let's start again and let's leave this place and go in a foreign country where we can start anew. You can pursue your dream of being an international designer while I can still write songs. Please don't leave me honey."

"It sounded so easy for you. I want to have sometime alone and please do not follow me to my parent's house. I reached the point of exhaustion already. If you still love me, please set me free. Let's go separate ways. We are hurting each other so much and the more we stay together, the larger will be our gaps and misunderstanding."

"I am sorry baby."

"You broke my heart, Jiyong. I didn't expect you to do this to me. I thought you are different from HIM but you're just the same."

"Honey this is not a goodbye. I will give you what you want but remember that I will always love you."

"I wish you think about those words before you fell into that illicit affair. Let's stop this fiasco."

---

Two Months Later

 

"Taengoo, are you okay? You fainted earlier while we were inside the supermarket. I already called your parents and they are on their way here in the hospital. We are still waiting for the results of the medical examination that they did earlier."

 

"I am not feeling well. Seems like the earth is moving. I am feeling dizzy. Perhaps this is only stress. I've been living a tough life lately. Even my period got so delayed as well."

 

"Have you talked to Jiyong? Your decision and Jiyong's decision are final? Two more court hearing, you and Jiyong will be legally separated. No more turning back, right?"

 

"I told you before that my decision was final. What's wrong with you Steph? Since last week I have this feeling that you are rooting on his side. Is this because of Seunghyun? Is he still courting you?"

 

"Hey don't mention him. That's an off-limits topic. I am just concern to the both of you. Regardless, the two of you are my best buddies. Before, you always told me that Jiyong is the perfect man, the one and only..."

 

"It's not my fault that he commits adultery. That's a grave ground for divorce. Besides, I feel really exhausted arguing with him. After our marriage, he changed into a different person. It was recently when I finally realized that he became so neglectful towards me. I was severely blinded by his sugar-coated words that I failed to realized that he is lying to me. I told him a year ago that I wanted to have a baby but he refused, telling me that it might not be the right time for us. With his training and trip overseas, he believed that a child will just get into his way. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter