Part 2 Of Gunshot and Wounded limb

My Honey, My Daisy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is it true, Taengoo?”

“Hi Oppa, fancy seeing you here. Did Omma know?”

“Yah! Don’t you ignore me.”

 

To see Taeyang in the Kim’s household is a rare occurrence. It’s almost dinner time when he arrived, only to be greeted by the helpers and little Zero. The two hours drive was nothing compared to his agitation- he needed answers and he will get it by hook or by crook.

 

“Will you spend the night here, Oppa? I will tell Mr. Han to prepare your room.”

“Taeyeon… You know very well why I am here. Come on, my dear dongsaeng, tell me the truth.”

“What truth do you want? If it is about Kwon Jiyong, then the answer is YES.”

 

She said nonchalantly while picking up her dog Zero. Taeyang almost lose his ability to speak.

 

“! You can’t!”

“What’s with the reaction, Oppa? He is your friend, right?”

“Yes, he is and that’s what I am worried about. I knew him too well and his middle name is trouble. ! It’s my fault. I shouldn’t bring him in Jeonju Children’s Hospital that fateful night.”

 

Deep in his thought, he didn’t notice another occupant of the room. Taeyeon is about to sneak out of his brother’s presence when their mother noticed him.

 

“Taeyang? Oh! You’re here. How are you son?”

“Hi Mom, Good Evening.”

“I didn’t know you are coming. Good thing I asked Ajumma to prepare lots of food. You can’t just leave without eating.”

“I am telling Oppa about it. How dare he barge in and leave without having dinner with us, right Omma?”

“Mom, you know I am busy and…”

“No way I will let you out of this house without eating. It’s been a while, son. You can even leave tomorrow or next week or maybe next month if you like.”

“Mom!”

 

Their moment was interrupted by the house helpers informing them that the table is ready. Their mother talks a lot during their meal. She keeps asking her son about how he is and why he doesn’t visit often.

 

“I get it. You really miss us that’s why you are here. We miss you too, you know. I keep telling your sister to ask you about living here with us.”

“Mom…”

“I know you are not comfortable but at least if you are living with us, I will not worry too much about you. I am still your mother, don’t forget about that.”

“Mom, I think you must worry more about Taengoo, not me.”

“Okay, that’s it! I am just silently listening while you guys talk. Can we at least enjoy the food before Oppa says another word, please??”

“I can sense trouble.”

“You’re right, Mom. But I’ll tell you later on.”

“Yah! Don’t you dare.”

“Having that reaction coming from your sister, I bet it is something worth hearing f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter