Jiyeon's First Day of School

My Honey, My Daisy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is early but the Kwon household is already busy. Taeyeon woke up earlier than usual to prepare breakfast while Jiyong just woke up few minutes ago, distracting his wife. She’s about to get overly annoyed because Kwon Jiyong keeps on hugging her and kissing her neck and shoulders. Not to mention his naughty hands that keeps on roaming inside Taeyeon’s shirt.

 

“I appreciate you being clingy but now I’m busy.”

“Why? I just miss kissing and teasing you.”

“Last night wasn’t enough?”

“Yah! You slept on me. How dare you, Taeyeon-sshi.”

“Alright, alright! I promise to make it up to you.”

“Why can’t we do it now, hmmm? What do you think?”

 

 

He is about to kiss her neck again when a loud squeal stopped him. He is almost on the verge of taking his wife right there and then but his little princess interrupted them.

 

“Omma! Appa!”

“Good Morning, baby.”

 

 

Taeyeon went to Jiyeon and carry her while showering their little girl with kisses and tickles. Today is Monday and today will be Jiyeon’s first day of school. Jiyong sigh in defeat as he watch his wife and his daughter. He made a mental note to ask his sister Dami if she can babysit Jiyeon on Saturday, it is because he and his wife have a lot of catching up to do. Maybe that includes making a baby sister or baby brother for Jiyeon.

 

“Appa?”

“Yes, baby?”

“Do you like going to school? Is it fun?”

 

Jiyeon and Taeyeon are looking towards him waiting for answer. If the definition of fun means skipping classes and getting into trouble, then definitely he had fun in school. But who is he kidding, he was a delinquent until Taeyeon happened in his life. He was a ruthless leader of a gang, beating people casually isn’t a problem but everything changed when he met Taeyeon. His wife might be lacking in height but the power she holds towards him was enormous and he love her so much.

 

 

“Appa… Is it fun going to school?”

“Why don’t you ask you Mom, Jiyeon-ah. Your mom surely enjoys going to school. She even go to a Medical school.”

 

He was able to divert the question to Taeyeon who is now busy explaining to Jiyeon the wonders of going to school, meeting new friends and learning new things. As he observes his wife and daughter, he can’t help but reminisce the first time he held the infant Jiyeon in his arms. She was so tiny but oh so beautiful. He was present in the delivery room when Taeyeon gave birth to their daughter. He remember how he cried happy tears the moment he saw his baby. From Jiyeon’s first smile to Jiyeon’s first step, he was there to witness it. And time flies because his baby girl is now ready for her first day of school. Actually, he discussed it with his wife. He wanted Jiyeon to be homeschooled but Taeyeon disagrees, stating that she wanted their daughter to experience the dynamics of studying in a classroom, meeting and playing with her classmates and friends. But the overprotective Jiyong argue that it will be safer if Jiyeon will do homeschooling. Taeyeon didn’t back down and even threaten her husband about sleeping in the other room in which Jiyong cannot tolerate. In short, Taeyeon won the argument. Jiyeon will be going to school and today is the day.

 

“Baby, school i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter