9.

My highschool love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov] 

 

“Wow this place is so nice! How did you find this? I've been living here for a long many years and this is my first time to be here and see this place.” I said as I scanned the place. He brought me somewhere because he wanted to surprise me.

 

He did surprise me! We went to a place where I didn't know and not familiar with. I took off my shoes and ran like a kid—we went to a beach, not far from our city but still it's my first time to come here.

 

The white sand, sunset, waves and the view is so perfect. He chose a perfect place to go and a perfect date again with my favourite person. Jungsoo never fails to surprise me, make me fall in love with him and make me the happiest man in the world or should I say in our own colorful world.

 

“Be careful.” Jungsoo reminded me as he removed his shoes and his eyes were on me.

 

“Come here! Let's take a picture.” I called him and pulled out my phone. He walked towards me with a smile on his face; my love I've had for him keeps growing and I don't think I will survive without him.

 

“Why are you looking at me?” He asked and held my hand.

 

“I love you.”

 

“Hmm? that's so sudden.”

 

“I just realized how much I love you and thankful I am because I've met you. I'm the happiest person right now and I hope I did make you happy.” I confessed. I might sound cringe or whatever but I just want to say what's on my mind. He needs to know that I appreciate everything he does, his presence and how patient he is when I'm being hard on myself. He deserves to hear those words from me.

 

“You always make me happy and just so you know, I love you more than you love me.” He held my hands and brought it up, he locked his eyes on me and kissed the back of my hand.

 

After watching the sunset disappeared, the night came in and a moon replaced the sunset with full of stars in the dark sky. It was so beautiful—mesmerizing rather. 

 

“Let's lay down and watch the stars.” Jungsoo said while tapping his side, asking me to lay down beside him.

 

“Okay.” I did what he told me to do and used his arm as a pillow. I looked up and watched the stars and sometimes secretly watching him.

 

I don't want this to end; I want to stay here forever and be with Jungsoo. He changed me, he changed everything about me and Jungsoo let me to feel the real definition of love. He makes me do and feel everything I've never felt before—I know I did the same thing for him but what he did was too much and I thank him for that.

 

“Can we just stay here?” I whispered and that caught his attention as he stared down at me.

 

“What do you mean?” He slightly shifted his position and facing me.

 

“I want to stay here with you for the rest of my life; not only this moment, end of our school year but forever.” I softly replied and a lone tear fell from my eye.

 

“I'd love to, Heechul.” Jungsoo said as he snuggled up on me and closing our eyes to feel the moment.

 

I don't want to lose him. I don't know if I can survive, live happily, do well without him because at the lowest point of my life, he's there, he helped me to stand up and guide me until I made it; without his help I wouldn't be here next to him.

 

Please, give me this one and I promise to be a good person. Just this one..

 

 

From: Jungsoo♡

     See you at school tomorrow! My father is already here and we are catching up. I'm excited to see you tomorrow and of course you'll finally meet my father. Good night and I love you!

 

I laid down on my bed and reading his message for the nth time. I haven't replied to him and maybe kind of nervous because I'm going to meet his father tomorrow. He asked me to come at their house and invited me to have dinner with them. Out of my excitement, I rolled over my bed and quietly screaming.

 

To: Jungsoo♡

    Enjoy your time with your dad! Can't wait to meet him and see you :(( Good night and I love you too!!

 

After sending my message to him, I put my phone aside and the smile never fades away as I imagine what we would be and might happen the next day.

 

Just like I was lost in my thoughts, my phone rang loudly and made me startled causing me to sat up and immediately checked the name of the caller. My eyebrows furrowed and curiosity kicked in after seeing Lily's name. At first I hesitated to answer the call but then maybe she had something important to say.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Why aren't you picking up?”

 

“You just called now.”

 

“You took so long to answer my call tho. Anyway, I've heard Jungsoo's father came back? Have you met him?”

 

“I haven't but I'm planning to. Jungsoo invited me and I think his father wanted to meet me too. I'm kind of nervous.”

 

“Why? Where's your confidence? Where is the Heechul I used to know? Oh gosh! I'm missing him.”

 

“You're so dramatic! I'm still here.”

 

“You've changed a lot after meeting Jungsoo. It seems like his life purpose is to change you and experience the things you've never done. I'm really happy for you.”

 

“I'm so happy too. He changed me Lily and I don't know what to do if he leaves me.”

 

“Heechul...”

 

“Do I sound like a desperate one? Lily, I relied on him so much and I can't imagine myself and life without him.”

 

“I understand your feelings. I saw how happy you were, how your eyes were shining when you guys were together and how you've grown up accepting your flaws because of his help but Heechul...”

 

On the other line, I could hear her taking a long deep breath as if something was bothering her. It makes me wonder why but deep down, I know why.

 

“You have to be your own and stop relying on him too much. What if he leaves you? What would happen to you? What if something went wrong? How would you deal with it? Please, I don't want you to be hurt.”

 

“Lily, I'm fine. I know what you have in your mind, won't happen. Jungsoo loves me and he will never hurt me.”

 

“....”

 

“I trust him, I remember every words he promised and he loves me as much as I love him.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter