2.

My highschool love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov] 

 

“She hates me. In her class, a lot of her students dated me.” I explained.

 

“Why are you dating them if you aren't serious?” Jungsoo asked, curiously.

 

“For fun. I don't want to get into a serious relationship with someone and I promise to myself that I will enjoy my entire highschool year.”

 

“Seems like you are enjoying it but at the same time, you're also breaking someone's heart. You should stop that habit and focus on dating someone. If you aren't ready to settle down, don't date.” He lectured me and that caught me off guard.

 

“Why would I listen to you? I thought for you, I was just a waste of time so why are you wasting your time on me?” I asked.

 

“I feel like you need time so I'm willing to spare some.” He shrugged. He's so unbelievable.

 

“Whatever.” I sighed and quickly glance at him but he caught me red handed! Jungsoo was still looking at me so I freaked out.

 

“You love staring at me, don't you?” He asked.

 

“No way.” I defended and rolled my eyes.

 

“Of course you do.” He insisted. What's the sudden change? Why is he following me around when in fact he hates me or I just assumed it and I was completely wrong?

 

While we were sitting, a man came up and catching his breath. It was Siwon. Looks like he already heard what happened earlier. Instead of saying something, his eyes traveled to Jungsoo and turned it back on me.

 

 “Are you okay?” He asked.

 

“I do.” I replied, a bit awkward because Jungsoo is still here and listening to our conversation, unbothered.

 

“Who's this guy?” Siwon changed the topic and eyes shifted to him. I bite my lips and hesitating to respond because I don't even know what to say. 

 

“His friend, Park Jungsoo.” Jungsoo introduced himself while smiling at him.

 

A friend? Who says we are friends? This is so sudden like they first time we've met, he was so cold and even said 'Don't bother him and mind my own business' but look who's talking?

 

“Really? Oh a new student, right?” Siwon asked again. He only nodded.

 

“Why are you here though? Don't you have class today?” I butted in when Jungsoo refused to say something. 

 

“I have. I excuse myself to check on you.” Siwon replied, and that's the reason why he's not my type. He's too clingy and follows me around which I hate the most.

 

His personality is fine as hell but the way he acts, irritated me. It's like I'm trapped by him and suffocated by the relationship he wants. I just gave it a shot because it would be a shame if I turned him down so I said yes to him.

 

“Just leave us alone and go back to your class.” I said, avoiding his gaze and when I turned my head back to Jungsoo, he already had his eyes on me.

 

“What? Fine. See you later.” Siwon said and didn't push it anymore as he stood up, leaving us alone.

 

“You also love staring at me, right?” I grinned.

 

“Who says?” 

 

“Me.” 

 

“Are you flirting with me? Sorry to ruin your plans but that wouldn't work for me.” Jungsoo said and turned his gaze somewhere.

 

Oh really?

 

“Let's see then.” I whispered, my lips slowly curved into a smile.

 

 

“He defended you when you left the room. If you were there, for sure you would fall for him. He's like your knight in shining armor.” Lily explained. She looked so excited and happy while telling me what happened earlier.

 

We are in the cafeteria and it's our breaktime. As for Jungsoo, one of our teachers asked him to do something so he couldn't eat with us. Yes, I asked him to join and he agreed. His behavior is so refreshing today than yesterday but anyway, I like this better. Just a little more push, we can be friends or more than friends if there is a chance. Who knows...

 

“Why would he do that? Remember how he treated me yesterday? He's so unbelievable and unpredictable.”

 

While eating, I couldn't stop overthinking about how he changed. Maybe he's playing with my heart? I don't think so. It seems like he's genuine and a nice guy.

 

“Maybe he was just intimidated by you or maybe he heard that rumors flying around about you. Stop overthinking. Just don't mess with him and be nice to Jungsoo. You heard him right? He just wanted to finish his studies here and moved to another city.”

 

'He just wanted to finish his studies here and moved to another city.' and that was the sign that I was waiting for.

 

“I won't mess with him but I will make sure that his highschool year will be memorable and he won't forget it.” I muttered and already came up with a plan.

 

 

[Jungsoo's Pov] 

 

“Is it my fault if everyone likes me and find me so attractive? It's not that I'm so proud of it but Ms. Lee, I just wanted you to know that you don't have any right to say anything about me. Let's say I'm really terrible but I'm trying my best and thankfully passing all the subjects. I guess that's enough and you, shaming me in front of everyone seems so unprofessional when in fact you can just talk to me in private not in your class.” Heechul defended himself. The classroom was surrounded by silence and only their conversation could be heard. 

 

“Get out! I don't want to see you in my class and I want you to call your guardian!” Ms. Lee shouted, pointing the door and it clearly shows how Heechul defeated her in the battle she started first. Heechul didn't say anything and picking up his things. 

 

When he was about to leave, his eyes landed on me and our eyes met. Instead of avoiding my stare, he smiled at me and winked. He left without saying a word and that's where I spoke up.

 

“Ms. Lee, why don't you apologize for what you've said to Heechul? I mean he's clearly right. You have no right to em

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter