3.

My highschool love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov] 

 

'Do the right thing before it gets worse' 

 

“Let's talk.” I calmly said as I approached Siwon.

 

“We can talk here tho. What do you want to talk about?” Siwon said stubbornly, so my blood heated up and I took a deep breath before speaking again.

 

“Let's break up.” I straightforwardly said but in a lower tone cause I don't want to attract a lot of students.

 

“What?!” His voice raised up so the other students looked at us and obviously caught their attention. 

 

“I said, I'm breaking up with you!” I repeated, this time my voice became loud as if it looked like I was shouting.

 

When I scanned the place, everyone's eyes were on us and I know I'm used to these kinds of things but this one makes me so embarrassed. This is my first time breaking up with someone in public. I don't want to do this to him but he's getting into my nerves so I have no choice. Before we could make a scene, I walked away leaving him alone in the corridor.

 

“You broke up with him in front of many students? Pray for yourself! You will probably be the hot topic tomorrow.” Lily said on the other line.

 

“You left me and went home before I could ask for someone's help. I struggled with him because I don't know how to do it, especially with his personality.” 

 

“You shouldn't date him in the first place. I told you, karma is on their way and will take revenge. Quit breaking everyone's hearts.”

 

“... I'm hanging up now.” 

 

I hung up on her and as I walked outside, I felt their stare at me. What's new? I'm the topic of our school and I'm already used in this .

 

Oh it feels so nice to walk home alone. I don't know but I kinda miss this, no a lot. Even though my image in school is bad, I know myself better than them.

 

“You seem to be thinking deeply.” A voice appeared so I slowly turned to that person.

 

“I would assume you were flirting with me.” I responded, smirking and turning my gaze away.

 

“I'm not. I'm here as your friend.” 

 

“Who said we were friends?” I jokingly said, holding the edge of my bag and tried not to smile.

 

“Me.” 

 

“You are too confident, Mr. Cold hearted guy.”

 

“Cold hearted guy?” 

 

“Yes, you. Do you remember the first time we met? We bumped into each other and I asked for your help but you ran away and disappeared.” I explained.

 

“But that doesn't mean I'm cold hearted. I can't blame you because even in my old school, they thought I was really that kind of person but I'm not. I'm not just showy but I have a soft spot for everyone who I find so nice or any good personalities they have.” Jungsoo defended himself. Yes, out of the blue, Jungsoo suddenly appeared beside me and walked with me.

 

“I'm none of the above.” I said but he only snorted.

 

“Not sure about that one but for me, you seem fine so I want to be friends with you.” Jungsoo confessed.

 

“I'm none of the above.”

 

“I'm not really sure about that one but for me, you seem fine so I want to be friends with you. If it's fine...”

 

“Why?”

 

“Just because...”

 

“You said I'm just a waste of time. What's with the sudden change?”

 

“The thing is I'm willing to waste my time for you.” He blurted out but then a gentle smile crept in. My eyes snapped open and my heart skipped a beat.

 

We were already in front of our house and Jungsoo insisted to walk me home. He's so talkative and my first impression of him vanished when I spent more time with him. He's not a totally cold person, he looks like one because of his aura but I swear he's not.

 

“Thank you for walking me home.” I said.

 

“You're welcome.” 

 

“Tell me when you get home safe, okay?” I reminded him. He nodded and gave me a thumbs up.

 

He turned back and started walking while I waited for him to leave and disappear. Once I couldn't see the glimpse of him, I went inside the house with a smile on my face.

 

“Grandma!” I happily greeted her.

 

“You look so happy. What happened?” She asked as she approached me.

 

“I have a new friend and I'm going to introduce him to you.” 

 

“That's good to hear. Invite him to come over together with Lily and invite them to have dinner here.” She said, she loves Lily and I know she will also love Jungsoo.

 

“I will.”

 

 

A weeks have passed, Jungsoo and I became closer and so did Lily since we are always together. It's like we're a trio and we surprisingly get a long well.

 

And I managed to survive without a lover. After I broke up with Siwon, I lost a bit of interest in relationships because my time was spent on Lily and Jungsoo.

 

Some students are still hitting me up but I reject them because I've needed to rest and I don't want to deal with someone like Siwon again. Speaking of that guy, he's still chasing me and always waiting me outside of our room which makes me really uncomfortable. Even though I confronted him and called him out, he never listened because he wanted to talk to me and ask for an explanation why I broke up with him.

 

“I forgot to bring my gym uniform.” I whispered while rummaging through my things.

 

“We reminded you last night.” Lily said from behind me.

 

“Lindsey Cho, I forgot—”

 

“Ew yuck.” She pretended to throw up as soon as she heard her full name. Lily doesn't want us to call her using her full name when in fact, it sounds so good and cute.

 

“What should I do? Mr. Kang will surely scold me to death. He's one of our terror teachers.” I pouted. I thought I already put it inside my bag but I was wrong. I left it on my study table.

 

“You can borrow mine.” Jungsoo said and handed it to me. I looked at him in sur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter