Chapter 9: Final

PART II of T3SM: Sin

“Why do you look so sad?” Doo Joon asked walking beside _______ after the wedding.

“I do?” ____________ asked and he nodded

“Like a lost child” he said and she faked a smiled.

“I guess I’m just a little too happy for my oppa’s wedding and it got me thinking when will, I have a beautiful wedding like this.” _________ smiled looking at the cement. “Who will want to marry me? Who will want me to be their bride?” ________ said and Doo Joon raised his hand high in the air like a student raising their hand to answer a question.

“I know the answer! I know, pick me! pick me!” He shouted rising his hand in the air causing ________ to laugh.
 

“You’re so silly” ________ nudge him with a smiled. Doo Joon, as sneaky as he always has sneaked his hand around her waist and turns her toward him. She looked at him with wide eyes as he lean closer to her face, their nose touching one another.

“I swear forever from today I will love only you trust you, believe in you and believe our love will last always.” He said smiling and she could only smile back to a man who is so sweet toward her.

They went to his house to chill and just hang out. They’ve been dating for quite sometimes, but Doo Joon always gave her space and time. He never forced himself on her or did anything that she didn’t feel uncomfortable. He didn’t know why he did the things he do to her and he never thought he’d do so much for girl until he met ___________. Once he realized his feeling, action and personality toward ___________ he realized he’s in love with her. He wanted to kiss her, hug her, hold her and do all the thing couples do, but he knew she wasn’t ready, so he respects that.

Nobody was home, just them alone in a big dark house. They both sat in the living room, just randomly talking about the past, life and the future.

“Why do you hate him so much?” _________ asked holding his hand.

“Because he never liked me because I’m my Uhmma’s blood.” Doo joon said with tears in his eyes as he continued to drink a glass of wine. “My grandfather never liked my mother because he thought she had cheated on my father, when she gave birth to me he didn’t care for me not even when my father took me to get a DNA test.” Doo Joon, his voice fill with anger and sadness. “Growing up I always thought how a grandfather’s love will feel like, I wanted a grandfather, but each time I get close to him he always ruin it.”

“Where is he now?” ________ asked

“Probably in hell” Doo Joon said with a shrug “I really wanted his love when I was younger, but as I grew older I realize to hell with it. If my grandfather doesn’t love me than that” He sighs and quickly wipe his tears.

“You don’t hate him; you actually love him a lot. All these anger that has build inside of you” __________ said and smiled at him. “You’re angry at yourself because you feel like you’re worthless which is why he doesn’t show you affection, but Doo Joon-ah, you’re not and bearing it inside isn’t going to help.”

“How do you do that ?” Doo Joon asked moments later as he gently touch her cheek

“What?”

“How can you understand me so much?” Doo Joon smiled. “I don’t know how you do it, but I love it because you can see right through me.”

___________ smiled and sigh. “Guess I’m your guardian angel” they both laughed.

“_____________” Doo Joon said and lean closer to her, his kiss pressed against hers and when she didn’t push back he continue on kissing her passionately. His hand on her back and the other on her waist, holding her gently as he kissed her “I love you” He said between kisses and he lay onto of her on the sofa, but he made sure all his weight wasn’t on her. “____________?” he stops and looked at her when he realize she was breaking down into tears. “I’m… I’m sorry” He said and as he was about to get up from her she held him back.

“Make me forget him, Doo Joon… Make me yours” _____________ said sobbing as he gently wiped her tears. It kills him seeing her crying in so much pain and listening to her plead, he just wanted it all to disappear, all of her fear, worried, stress, and pain to vanish into thin air. “Please make me feel better? Please make me forget him and love you? Please Doo Joon?”  _______ begged as he looked into her eyes with tears in his.

He lean closer to her, press his lips against hers as his tears fall onto her face and her tears stream down her face. He couldn’t bear her pain anymore and he was going to make her feel better.

He slowly s her dress, as his fingers trace her curvy body.

He pulled his pants down, while she s his shirt for him.

He kissed her tears, her lips; her chin, her neck, her , her stomach and slowly he pull down her .

Doo Joon slowly spread __________’s leg and started caressing her lips than stuck in a couple of finger. Tears stream down her eyes and tears also cascade down his eyes. They both were feeling pleasure, yet the pain inside their heart was stronger than the pleasure sensation.

Doo Joon caressed the space between _____’s leg as he kiss her falling tears as he gently stick it in. he into her as fast as he could wishing that all her pain can go away and allow him to love her and let her be his.  

He came and collapsed on top of her tired but that didn’t stop him from saying “Let me love you… I promise I’ll pamper you babe” he whisper in her ears as they both lay there tired.

An hour later she rest on his arms, her face in his chest as he held her tightly. He loved her so much and ing her wasn’t an easy thing for him, but he wanted her to be free of her pain. He did it because of her. He looks at her as she sleeps quietly beside him. “I love you ___________”

__________________ POV

I woke up and he was in a deep sleep. I dressed myself and left his house without waking him up. Tears cascade down my eyes and I knew I shouldn’t have done that, but I really want to forget Yo Seob and now even though I feel worst because I allow myself to sleep with Doo Joon, I also felt a little lighter—as if I finally realize there’s no going back.

I got home and everybody was sleeping. It’s almost four in the morning and as I was about to reach my room, Yo Seob stopped me.

“Where were you?” He asked, not in an angry voice, but in a concern voice—a voice a brother gives to a sister.

 “I was with Doo Joon” I said with a fake smiled and he nodded looking away. “Why are you up?”

“Oh… I went to use the bathroom, because the one in my room somehow isn’t working” He said and I nodded.

“Well, get some rest you must be tired” Yo Seob and I nodded. He walked toward his room, open the door and shut it. I walked closer to his door and touched it as if I was touching him.

“In the next life… I’ll love you in the next life” I thought as I touched his bedroom door.  The feeling inside of me will now stop today and I will only think and love Doo Joon. If water can flow backward in a river than that’s when I’ll love you again Yang Yo Seob.

“Where did you go?” Jessica asked in a tiring voice from inside the room

“Bathroom” Yo Seob said and I slowly walk away into my bedroom.

The next day Yo Seob and Jessica went to their one week honeymoon. Then when they came back from their honeymoon they’ll move into their new house that my father brought as a present for them. Mom lost her baby, because her body was too weak, and she was really sad, but with father always supporting and making her feel better everything remains the same.

Doo Joon and I got closer and our relationship got better.
Yo Seob and I act more like sibling as if we never ever been in love before.
Jessica and I got closer and became like sisters.
Everything was going great.
We were one big happy family.
My dream finally came true.

“I want some beef” ______________ said pointing to the beef section in the store. Yo Seob shook his head at his adorable sister and nodded.

“Anything for you” he said smiling.

“I’m craving for something, but I can’t pinpoint out what”

“You know as an Oppa, you’re sure getting fat. What has Doo Joon been feeding you?” Yo Seob asked as he watch _____________ place item after item in the shopping cart.

“He actually never brought me anything good to eat”

“What?” Yo Seob look at her shocked than at her body. “Really? Cause I’m sure you gain about 10 pound”

“Are you calling me fat than?” ________________ asked with her hand on her hip

“Of course not, you’re not fat at all I think you’re actually a decent size compare to back then” Yo Seob said scratching his head.

“Oh…. That’s what I thought” She said and went back to grab more items from the shelves “Women and their weight” Yo Seob said quietly under his breath as he watch her continue to shop around.

Ring Ring

“What’s up?” He picked up the call

“Is _____________ with you?” Doo Joon asked in a worried voice

“Why?”

“Because I tried calling her, but she didn’t answer”

“Yeah, she’s with me.”

“Oh, can I talk to her?”

“Yeah, sure” He look around and she was gone. “Uh, actually wait I have to find her” He push the cart around the store to find her but she was nowhere. “Where is she?”

“What do you mean where is she? You said she was with you” Doo Joon said a little annoyed on having to wait for Yo Seob to find _______________-

“She was just throwing food the cart and now she disappear” Yo Seob said still searching for _____________.

“Can you guys stop playing hide and seek? Aren’t you two a little too old for that?” Doo Joon joked and Yo Seob ignored him.

“Hey, did you realize _____________ gain some pound?” Yo Seob said while searching for her

“Yeah she did. But she’s as beautiful as always”

“What have you been feeding her?” Yo Seob asked and Doo Joon chuckle

“Where did you go?” _____________ asked and Yo Seob turn around.

“Where did YOU go? I was searching all over the store for you?”  Yo Seob asked and ____________ put the food in the cart and shrugged

“To get more food” ____________ said

“Let me talk to her, let me talk to her! Let me talk to my baby!” Doo Joon shouted when he heard her voice. Yo Seob roll his eyes “Your girlfriend is making me broke” He said jokingly

“Good!” Doo Joon said and Yo Seob handed the cell to _____________.

“Hello?” ______________ said when she took his cell

“Why didn’t you pick up?” Doo Joon asked and ____________ shrugged as she grabs another item from the meat section.

“My cell is dead, I forgot to charge it. Why?”

“Nothing I just miss you” Doo Joon sweetly and she laughed.

“I just saw you an hour ago”

“That was an hour ago”

“You’re such a clown” ___________ laugh.

“There you are” Jessica said and walked toward them. ____________ smiled at her and continue to talk on the phone while Yo Seob and Jessica talk to one another.

“Wow that’s a lot of food” Jessica said and Yo Seob nodded.

“I can see”

“Why are you buying so much?” Jessica asked and Yo Seob pointed his finger at _________

“Not me… Her”

“Oh” Jessica laughed as she looks at _____________ a few feet away from them talking on the phone, and grabbing more chips. “Doesn’t she look like she has gain---“

“Yep” Yo Seob interrupted knowing what she was going to say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“When are you and Doo Joon planning to get marry?” Jessica asked and handed me a drink

“I don’t know, he hasn’t asked me that yet” ____________ answered smiling as they both watch Doo Joon and Yo Seob play basketball

“My cousin is a little stupid, he’ll ask you eventually so don’t worry”

“I’m not worry at all” ____________ said. “I actually don’t want to get marry yet.”

“Why not?”

“I don’t know… I still want to be free.”

“Girl, please Doo Joon spoils you so much and he pampers you like a baby. You should be happy.”

“I am” ______________ smiled because everything Jessica said was right. Doo Joon does spoil her and let her do whatever she wants.

“Trust me Doo Joon may look like a player and mean dude because of his face, but he’ll be the mother in the marriage” Jessica laughed “He’ll do the dishes, clean the kitchen, watch the kids and wash your underwear.” They both laugh at the thought of Doo Joon, a manly man doing what a wife’s job. “He’ll be the mommy-daddy”

“Mommy-daddy” _______________ laugh at the thought.

“As for Yo Seob, he’s the opposite of Doo Joon. He has a baby face and a cute image, but he basically know nothing about house work. Last week I asked him to do the laundry because I was at work and I need the clothes tomorrow. So I came home hours later thinking that he has done it and I found him in the laundry room staring at the washing machine like a dummy.”

“Really?” ___________ asked and Jessica laughs nodding her head.

“He was like ‘Oh you’re home? I can’t get the washer to work and are we suppose to put the clothes in first or the other way around?’ I couldn’t get mad at him because his expression was priceless.”

“You’re lying? He doesn’t know how to turn the washer on?” ___________ asked shock and Jessica nodded.

“Not only that. I came home very late one day and I told him that he should eat because I won’t be home till late. He waited till I came home and once I open the door he was standing there like a happy puppy and said ‘Can you make me some food?’

They both laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~

“How’s marriage life?” Doo Joon trying to catch the ball

“Good, why?”

“Nothing, just asking since you’ve been married for almost three ½ months now”

“Really?” Yo Seob stood straight and look at him confused “Are you sure that’s all?” he asked and Doo Joon snatch the boy out of his hand

“Well, I was planning to asked ___________ to marry me” He said and threw the ball and made a basket. “But I wasn’t sure if I’m moving too fast”

“Oh” Yo Seob said nodding

“Don’t worry I love her and she’s different”

“She better be” Yo Seob laughed punching Doo Joon on the shoulder

“And I’m different from who I used to be”

“I can see that”  Yo Seob laughed.

“So what do you think?”

“It’s actually up to you…”

“That helps a lot” Doo Joon rolls his eyes

“YAH!!!!” Jessica scream and they both turn around to see what was going on.

“______!” Doo Joon ran toward where Jessica and _________ were.

“What happen!” Yo Seob asked when they reach where the girls were

“She said she wanted to get some more drink than she fainted” Jessica said in fear

“I’m going to take her to the hospital” Doo Joon said as he lifts her up from the ground.

At the hospital Doo Joon, Yo Seob and Jessica were all worried sick about ___________ as they stood there and watch the nurse and doctor do some test on her.

“Don’t worry too much” Yo Seob said to Doo Joon as he place a hand on his shoulder

“______________!” Mother came into the room fill with worried.

“What happen to ___________?” Father asked the boys and Jessica answered instead.

“Who is her guardian?” The doctor asked

“I am!” Both Doo Joon and Yo Seob said at the same time.

“We all are” Father said to the doctor

“The patient is just weak and needs a lot of sleep” The doctor said and everybody breathe in relief. “With this kind of heat a pregnant woman like her shouldn’t be outside, make sure you take good care of her and let her get some quality sleep.”

“What?!” everybody said with their jaw dropped.

“She’s pregnant” the doctor said to the shocking family.

 

 

 

                                                            To Be Continue Part 3

I want to thank all the readers for supporting this story and being patient with me. Also I want to thank Sunshine21 for allowing me to rewrite this story! Here’s the poster for Part 3!