chapter 8

PART II of T3SM: Sin

The night was cold, but it has always been cold for _____________. As she lay in bed and think about everything that has happened to her.

The three manic

The sweet memories of her and Yo Seob’s frist date

The first time she gave up her ity

The time Yo Seob wraps his arms around her waist and whispers love words to her.

Tears stream down her eyes yet a smile appear on her face as she thought back to those good old times.

Then the bittersweet memories—the moment they found out their parents are married and now they are siblings.

~BUZZ~

 She grabs her cell phone on the counter and answered the call.

“Did I wake you?” his smoothing voice asked and she quickly wiped her tears and answered

“No…”

“Why aren’t you? It’s 2 in the morning?” He asked worried about her

“Why aren’t you in bed then?” ____________ asked taking a glance at the clock.

“I couldn’t sleep.”

“Why?”

“I keep thinking about this particular girl.”

“Oh… Why?”

“I don’t know either. She somehow conquered my heart and my mind.”

“And who is this girl, Doo Joon?”  She asked quietly and he chuckle like a nervous little boy.

“Let’s just say this beautiful girl is a student of mine.”

“Student?” __________ asked.

“Yeah… A student I’m teaching to dance property” He said and a smiled creep on her face as she thought back to that night.

“__________-ah”

“Hmm?”

“I’ve done a lot of things I regret and my life has been dark and cold until I met you…. You were like an answer prayer, you know that?” Doo Joon said with a serious tone as _____________ listen without saying a word. “_________? Are you there?” He asked moments later when she didn’t say a word back to him

“You really know how to fix my broken heart, do you?” ____________ said and Doo Joon smiled quietly.

“I’m willing to fix your broken heart and permanently heal those scars, if you let me?” He said and she smiled.

A few hours later _________ fell into a deep sleep, but something was wrong. She was always cold, but she was warm and when she realized it she was nuzzling on a muscular chest. Her eyes opened and there he was smiling at her like those old days in the past. She look at him for a moment, trying to think if everything bad that had happen to them were just a bad dream or if it’s real. Then it hit her, everything that had happen wasn’t a dream, its reality.

“What are you doing?” She asked about to jump out of bed, but his arms tighten around her waist. “Yo Seob, what are you doing?”

He didn’t say a word, but only smiled as he pulled her closer to him. “I came in and saw you crying… while you were asleep” He said pushing her hair behind her ears. “I couldn’t leave, my heart wouldn’t let me.” He said as tears stream down his smiling face. “What do you want ______________? I know I’ve been a bad boyfriend to you, so let me ask you one question. Do you want me or do you want me to marry Jessica?”

_______________ look at him confused by his statement.

“I’ve been so bad to you…. let me do what you want, so at least I know I did something good for you. Do you want me to stay with you or do you want me to go away? Your answer will be my action, whatever it is I will do what you want.” He said as he hugged her tighter. Warm tears cascade down her eyes as she allowed him to hug her.

She truly wants him to stay with her, but there will be too many damage if that happened. The family, the company, the friendship, the promises, the happiness of other will be torn apart just because of them.

“Yo Seob” She said looking up at him with teary eyes.

“What’s your decision baby?” he said and she cried more. “Don’t cry, you’ve cried enough” he said gently as he wiped her tears.

“Be happy without me.” ____________ finally mutter out after weeping and sobbing. Yo Seob didn’t say a word, but only held her tighter as if he knew what he should do next.

“Be happy without me” He said back as tears cascade down his eyes like a waterfall. Never in his life has he ever cried this much. “I love you a lot, I love you so much and that’s from the bottom of my broken heart… I never loved anyone as much as you and I want you to know.” He said cupping her crying face. “I want you to know that no matter what I will always love you baby… “He cried harder trying to keep his composure. Slowly she lifts her hand and wipe his tears as she nodded understand what he meant. “I’ll pray to god every day until my very last breath so we can be together freely in the next life.”

They both cried harder and it broke their heart because they both knew this was the end of Yo Seob and _________’s love. The end of the love and the beginning of a new life

“Find me in the next life…” ________ said with tears as she hugged him. “Forget me and have a good life with Jessica…” She said and wipes his tears. “No matter how much I miss you I’ll forget it… I’ll store it in my heart until next life.” She said and he nodded kissing her hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The engagement between the Yang and Jung turn into a wedding, a surprise wedding. Yo Seob was trying to move on and for that he ask Jessica if she wants to marry him instead of just get engaged with him. It wasn’t just him that wanted a wedding; Mr. Jung has been asking and bugging Yo Seob about just doing a wedding and getting it over with. So Yo Seob took that offer.

______________’s POV

I wore a beautiful pink dress with white heels as I sat in the front row with a smile on my face. I sat perfectly still with a smile as I watch the man whom I thought I was going to marry one day get marry with someone else.

Nobody could see behind his fake smiled, but I could see through it perfectly. He was crying, and dying as he greeted everyone with a big smiled. He too, can see right through me.

“Don’t they look good together?” he asked and I nodded.

It was suppose to be our wedding’ _____________ thought taking her eyes away from Yo Seob and Jessica.

“Thank you… Thank you” Yo Seob bows to relative than lay his eyes on me. ‘This was supposed to be our wedding’ he thought and turned back to the guest.

Time went by so slow today. It felt as if I’ve been here for a thousand years, I guess this is how it feels like watching the man you love get marry. I had to run into the bathroom numerals of times to wipe away these tears, but I knew he will be happier this way--- everybody will be happier.

I stood alone watching Doo Joon and Yo Seob smiling and laughing with one another and it tear my heart apart. “I miss you already” I said in my head as I took a deep breath.

“Hey!” Jessica pop out of nowhere and smiled to me.

“Hey, you look beautiful today”  I meant every word I said.

“Oh thanks…Umm… _________?”

“Yeah?”

“I know we never got along, but now that I’m married to your brother… let’s start fresh okay?”

“Uh”

“Don’t worry about the past, I’ll forget it… everything is in the past now and it should remain in the past.” She said and I nodded agreeing with her. “So what do you say? You’re like a little sister to me now since you are my husband’s sister.” She asked and it took a moment, but I nodded.

“To a new start” I said and held my hand out and she shook it with joy.

‘What are you guys talking about?” Doo Joon interrupts with Yo Seob standing beside him with a smiled.

“Nothing” Jessica said with a smiled as she held Yo Seob’s hand.

“Did I tell you that you look beautiful tonight?” Doo Joon said and stood beside me as I smiled.

“Yes, you did. More than a million times.” I said

“Yah, you didn’t even tell me that I’m beautiful today” Jessica nudge Yo Seob in the stomach and he laughed.

“Sorry.” He said and pressed his forehead on hers. “You look beautiful, my dear wife” He said and Jessica giggle in joy

“Oh god” Doo Joon said with a digested face and I laughed.

It hurts… a lot, but 2 broken hearts (mine and Yo Seob) is better than a thousand broken hearts (Doo Joon, Mom, Dad, Jessica….)