Chapter 1

PART II of T3SM: Sin

Thank you for being patient with me guys!

---------------------

The house is quiet, your mother has gone to work and Yo Seob is nowhere in the house. You walk out of your room, down the stair and into the living room. You place your hands on your eyes and rub them, each time you rub your red popping eyes it felt better, but the pain remain there. Looking at the wedding pictures of Danny and your mother in America you knew that it was the best thing to forget your relationship with Yo Seob, but it also kills you to know that he’s now your brother.

“Why did I have to meet you?” You said quietly to yourself and you touch his picture. Tears were beginning to blur your vision, yet the memory of him and another girl upset you. You hated him yet you love him at the same time. You knew you’d break up with him even if he didn’t break up with you, but it killed your heart to know that he got over you so fast.

“But I’m glad to have met you.”  You turn and face the voice of its owner and you stare at him. Who is this stranger who’s in the living room with you? He stood there smiling at you, but his smile frightens you. He didn’t look like a nice guy, because of his eyes yet he’s charming in a way.

“Who are you?” You asked backing away from him. You weren’t sure if he’s a guest in the house or just a robber who’s going to steal stuff.

“Oh I see you met each other.” Danny enters the living and place a hand on the stranger’s shoulder. “______ I want you to meet Doo Joon, his father is my best friend and he’s Yo Seob’s childhood friend.”

“So this is ___________, I heard so much about you from Danny.” Doo Joon held his hand out and shook your hand. “It’s a pleasure to have met you.”

“Pleasure’s mine.” You said and remove your hands from his.

“________, since you’re new to the family I want Doo Joon to accompany you for today if you’re not busy.” Danny said and sat down on the sofa. You wanted to say you’re busy which isn’t true, but  you didn’t want to disappoint Danny or make this Doo Joon fellow feel awkward so you agree.

You got ready, got into his Aston martin One-77. Your jaw dropped once you saw his Aston martin One-77 standing right in front of you. You have seen an advertisement of the super hot Aston martin One-77 on television and you promise yourself that one day you’ll buy this car for yourself.

“Wow, is this a Aston martin One-77?” You asked touching the front hood in shock. Doo Joon looks at you and smiled as you walk around and look at his car. “How much is this car?”

“The oringal price is 1.2 million, but since I brought it from a family friend I got it for 1.1 million. So I’m guessing you like cars too huh?” He opened the passenger side and you got in.

“Well, not really this is my dream car, so I did a lot of research on it.” You smiled and put your seatbelt on. “So where are we going?”

“To be honest with you I was going to ask you the very same question.” He smiled and somehow your pain, your feeling/emotion and stress seem too disappeared. “I’m not really good at charming girls like Yo Seob, so you’ll just have to bear me. I’m more of a straight forward person.”

“So how long did you know Yo Seob?” Your heart sinks once he mention Yo Seob’s name. The feeling of hurt return as he drive out of the driveway.

“Probably around six or seven I believe. What about you?”

“Hmm… I knew him in high school before I found out my mom is married to his dad.” You said in a low voice.

“Yo Seob is pretty good with the girls and he’s probably the best player that I know, but he’s very nice and understanding. Unlike me I’m more of a stupid man like my mom always said. I don’t really pay much attention to girls because I’m more focus on my life beside I when it comes to girls.” He chuckle.

“Oh.” You couldn’t say anything and the more he talked about Yo Seob, the more you begin to feel uncomfortable.
 

The drive took an hour and Doo Joon was pretty cool so it wasn’t so bad at all, but for some reason you couldn’t get your mind off of Yo Seob.

“What is he doing? Is he wit another girl? Why am I thinking of him?” you thought to yourself until Doo Joon open your door and awoken you from your train of thoughts.”Oh, hmm thanks.” You step out of the car and allow him to shut the door for you.

“You seem to be pretty trouble.” He smiled and walked beside you.

“Oh it’s nothing… Where are we?” You asked looking at the huge parking lot with packed cars.

“This mall just recently opened and I’m guessing you haven’t been here before?” he asked and held the door open for you.

“Yes, your right I haven’t been here before.”

“That’s great I’m glad I brought you to someplace you haven’t been too.” He smiled.

“Wow, it’s beautiful.” You said once you saw the beautiful theme of the mall and the different types of rides.

“What do you think of the theme?” He asked as you continue to stare at your surrounding.

“It’s beautiful; whoever made this theme up is intelligent.” You said and for once you smiled a real smile. The mall is like a round building with many levels, and the rides and everything is in the middle with no ceiling, so you’re able to see the sky even though you’re inside of the mall. And the rides are able to go higher than the ceiling of the building.

“So umm, what do you want to do?”

“Hmm… is it all right to begin our adventure by riding one of those rides?” you asked and pointed to the boulder dash rides that go in fast speed.

“Well, ummm iiii…” he smiled awkwardly

“Can we?” you asked.

“Sure, why not.” He smiled

Minutes later

“That was fun… should we go to the next one? It’s bigger than this one and it’s probably much more fun.” You said pointing to the higher one.

“I…” Doo Joon shutter with a pale white face.

“You’re afraid of rides aren’t you.” You said once you put your fun aside and realize the look at his dead ghost face.

“I’m not afraid… I…”

“The way you held my arms back in the ride… I should’ve known, I’m so sorry I totally forgot asking you if you were afraid of rides or not… why didn’t you just tell me that you’re afraid of rides?” You pull his arm and help him sit down in a nearby bench.

“I’m not afraid.” He manages to smile.

“Liar, I hate people who lie to me.” You wipe off your smile and stare at him with a serous look.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to lie I just wanted to let you have all the fun you can because you look so sad.” Doo Joon smiled and you smiled back. You somehow felt happy that someone was willing to put their fear aside and did it for you own good.

“It’s okay, but since you lie you have to pay me.”

“With what?”

“Come I’ll show you.” You dragged him to a little kids train ride. “Since you lied to me this is your punishment.” You pointed to the kids train and smiled. Once you and him sat down and bucket up everyone from parents to kids giggles seeing two grown up riding a kid’s ride. Once the ride begins you remained still while Doo Joon held onto your arms.

“OMG!” Doo Joon said as the ride turn a sharp corner

“Come on it’s a little kid’s ride. We’re not even going that fast.” You laugh.

Later

After eating a decisions meal he took you back home. You both stood in front of the door and smile at one another like two little kids in love.

“You mother told me that you’ve been….” He begins, and your face became red.

“My mom told you that I’ve been dump didn’t she?” You said hiding your embarrass face. You knew you mother too well, she was like this. Anyone she didn’t know she’d become friends with in a minutes and she’d tell them everything about anything.

“Well, I didn’t want to know, but—“

“I know… it wasn’t your fault I know my mother…”

“When I first saw you I thought you were going to be like your mother… Very talkative and funny, but you weren’t like that at all.” Doo Joon pull your hands away from your face. “You’re very calm and I like that.” He smiled holding onto your hand. Your heart begins to beat faster and harder. You haven’t felt like this to anyone beside Yo Seob. Somehow he holding your hands felt right and everything seems to connect as you stare back into his charming eyes.

“Yoo Doo Jun” The familiar voice awaked you and Doo Jun up from your lovely moments together and you both turn to face the male figure standing across from you.

“Yang Yo Seob” Doo Jun smiled yet you lower your head as he walked towards you and Doo Jun.