The princes court and link to sequeal

The princes court

Jongwoon took a deep breath as he studied the many villagers that had gathered for his crowning. Honestly, he hadn’t expected many to be here. He figured everyone either thought that he would be a murderer and like his uncle, or just unfit. Did they secretly hate him like Ryeowook had when he first met him?

“Jongwoon, are you ready?” Kangin asked as he placed a calming hand on his shoulder. The answer was no, he would rather have Ryeowook beside him right now, not Kangin. True he was happy his friends had come to support him, but he wanted his lover who was lying sick in the infirmary.

“I can’t do this,” Jongwoon whispered as the onset of a panic attack set in.

“Sure you can, just think of Wookie and how much he wants you to become king.” Hyukjae said.

“And he did give you training all by himself.” Donghae replied.

“And if my outfit doesn’t get used for this I will poison your next meal.” Heechul threatened.

“What Hee, means is that we know you can do this.” Hankyung tried to explain. Jongwoon sighed before allowing Siwon to drag him out onto the stage where he would receive his crown.

SUJU SUJU SUJU SUJU

Ryeowook groaned as he tried to lift himself from the bed he was lying in. his stomach and head were killing him.

“Oh, your awake.” A female voice called from beside him making him look over.

“Nari, where’s Jongwoon?” he asked, eyes frantically searching for the man.

“It’s alright, calm down you’ve suffered from blood loss and you must be in server pain right now.” She gestured.

“I don’t care, where is the prince,” Ryeowook ordered, he was worried he had failed to save him as images of what happened to get him here repeated in his mind. His hand clenched over his stomach. He was sure to have a scar there.

“You mean King, Jongwoon is about to be crowned.” Shindong replied from the window overlooking the stage where Jongwoon was reciting the King’s oath. Ryeowook quickly jumped from the bed and ran to the window. His heart skipped as he saw Jongwoon standing infront of all his people.

“I need to get down there,” the boy ordered as he tried to make his way to the door. Blood was pooling around his bandage that covered his injured stomach.

“You’ve reopened your wound, you can’t leave yet!” Nari panicked.

“My king need’s me.” Ryeowook growled before disappearing down the stairs to his king.

SUJU SUJU SUJU SUJU

Zhou Mi smiled as he held onto Henry’s shoulder for support. In just a moment, this kingdom would have a new ruler.

“Hey, Zhou Mi, you never said anything about our new home.” Henry whispered as they watched the inauguration.

“That is because I have yet to find us one.” Zhou Mi answered calmly. Henry blinked before giving the man his full attention.

“So, I’m homeless again?” the boy asked. Zhou Mi tightened his grip on the boys shoulder.

“No, as long as I am here, you will never be homeless.” The older man replied kissing the boys head. Henry nodded, he believed the older man. He always has. They turned their attention back to the prince as Siwon finalized the crowning.

“Nari and Shindong have gotten along pretty well.” Henry whispered clutching his lover.

“Indeed,” Zhou Mi responded.

“Do you think she would stay with him, if we left that is?” Henry asked.

“If it’s love, then yes.” The elder stated.

“Would you stay with me if I stayed?” Henry asked. Zhou Mi remained silent unsure of what to say. Suddenly a showdown limped to the corner of the stage.

“Is that…” Henry began.

SUJU SUJU SUJU SUJU

Yesung gasped as he glanced to the side noticing the small figure clinging to the poll by the stage. Beside him, Leeteuk was smiling and pointing. A smile crept over him as he silently urged Siwon to move faster. He had made it; his lover had come to see him crowned. Joy filled him as he bounced lightly on the balls of his feet.

“Ryeowookie,” Jongwoon whispered. Their eyes met as they shared a silent smile. Ryeowook’s eyes bore nothing but happiness as he gazed up at the man he had come to know as his prince become his king.

“I now grace you by the power of God, King Kim Jongwoon of Incheon!” Siwon yelled as the crowd of spectators cheered. Yesung smiled as Leeteuk and the others aided Ryeowook onto the stage. The small boy limped to his lover’s outstretched arms happy when he was engulfed in the warmth and safety. Suddenly the boy broke away to kneel at the new king’s feet making the crowd go quiet.

“King Jongwoon, I Kim Ryeowook of the Kim family royal assassin’s, have served your family for generations before me. And now my king I offer my own services to you. King Jongwoon, I Kim Ryeowook offer my body, soul, and utter life for you and only you as you see fit.” Ryeowook announced as he placed a sword that Leeteuk had given him at his lover’s feet. Yesung smiled before reaching down to grab the weapon and gently placed the sword on his lover’s shoulder.

“I Kim Jongwoon deny your offer to be my assassin.” Jongwoon announced causing a gasp to ensue and Ryeowook’s eyes to jump to his and water with tears.

“Instead, I won’t you to be my lover; I want you to protect me just as I shall protect you and my people. Because, as long as I love you, this kingdom will prosper. You Kim Ryeowook will help me save this kingdom just as you saved me.” Yesung announced before bringing the boy to his feet and kissing his lips. To Ryeowook there was no pain at this moment, he was safe in his lover’s arms. Safe from the world and the horrors that came with it.

“Saranghae King Jongwoon, my Yesung.” Ryeowook whispered as he clung to his love.

“Appa, why is umma crying?” Solynn asked as she glanced over at Heechul as she clung to Hankyung’s pants.

“Because your umma is fixing to get a big job and appa is fixing to have a big headache.” The Chinese man replied gently.

“Oh come off it Hannie, you two already got a kid and everything stop being all dramatic.” Hyukjae laughed as he clung to Donghae. Both dongsae’s were smiling as they watched the couple on stage kiss.

“Wookie went through hell for us.” Sungmin announced as he joined the group.

“Yeah, best kid I know,” Shindong replied before kissing Nari.

“Strong as well.” Kibum smiled.

“Ah, well Teukie, what’s next for us?” Kangin asked as Leeteuk sighed beside him.

“Next is simple, we make sure our family stay’s safe and this drama doesn’t head south. So, Nari go find Zhou Mi and tell him that his clan is now a part of this village no questions asked.” And, with that Leeteuk closed his eyes and leaned on Kangin’s shoulder. He needed a nap.

“Hey Yesung,” Ryeowook whispered as he looked up at his king.

“Ne Wookie,” Yesung replied.

“As first act as your queen, I demand to be in charge of the kitchens. I do not want Sungmin to make the pantry a housing tool for his toys again. And I will be enforcing new rules to the castle. Like when and where people can have . And the kitchen will be top on the no allowed list.” Ryeowook stated with a pointed index finger.

“Queen for not even two seconds and already making orders. Fine, but that rule is null and void when I get needy my little turtle.” Yesung growled playfully before kissing his lover once again. Ryeowook winced as he grasped his stomach.

“Maybe we should wait until after I’ve fully healed.” The boy groaned. Yesung placed a gentle hand on the wound.

“Of course, as long as you need. I’ll wait beside you until then.” Yesung whispered.

“Saranghae,” Ryeowook smiled. He was no longer afraid; after all, he was part of the princes court.

 _______________________________________

I'M SORRY THIS HAS COME TO ITS END, BUT PLEASE ENJOY MY OTHER STORIES.

THEY INCLUDE:

MY BUTLER- YEWOOK

DIARY OF KIM RYEOWOOK- YEWOOK AND OTHER COUPLES

SUPER JUNIOR A WHOLE NEW LIFE- RYEOWOOK OTHER AND SUJU COUPLES

A SLAVE FOR YOU- MINWOOK YEWOOK KYUWOOK KYUSUNG OTHER SUJU COUPLES

KNIGHT OF THE NIGHTS- SUJU COUPLES ALL

AND MANY MORE, THANK YOU

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/205160/the-princes-court-2-ryeowook-s-past-eunhae-kyumin-superjunior-zhoury-sibum-yewook-kangteuk