What If?

Last One Standing

Dongwoon looked my way and smiled, he obviously hadn’t realised that the smile on my face now was a fake one. I looked at Kiseop and he was staring at me, it gave me a warm feeling in my stomach but at the same time it gave chills down my spine. I quickly looked away when I heard someone call my name.

“______, we’re heading to the classroom now.” said Miss Hyori warmly.

I nodded and quickly caught up with Dongwoon, he was talking to Yoseob.

“You guys sure walk fast,” I said out of breath.

“You were staring at Kiseop for 5 minutes what do you expect?” Dongwoon said coldly.

I sighed and looked down, was I staring at Kiseop that long?

Yoseob punched Dongwoon in the arm, “Are you jealous that she wasn’t staring at you for 5 minutes?”

Dongwoon blushed and muttered, “No, of course not.”

I smiled, “Anyways, I’m _____.”

“I’m Yang Yoseob, but you can just call me Yoseob. It’s nice to meet you ______. Excuse Dongwoon for being so rude to a beautiful lady like you, he gets jealous easily.”

I laughed, “Why would he be jealous?”

“Don’t you know? It’s pretty obvious he’s got the h-“

Dongwoon shoulder barged Yoseob into Kiseop.

“Ouch.” Kiseop shouted, “Your lucky Miss Hyori’s here or else I would’ve punched all your front teeth out.”

Just then, Miss Hyori came over, “Boys, boys, boys, it’s the first day of school. No fights.”

I tugged Yoseob’s and Dongwoon’s shirts, “Come on guys, he’s not worth fighting.” I said loudly.

We arrived at the classroom and it was cold, like, it was freezing. It was like we all walked into a fridge; it even looked like the chairs had some frost on then.

“Pranks. I hate them. I’ll turn on the heater guys, find a seat and talk quietly amongst your selves.” Said Miss Hyori frustrated.

I sat down near the window and just as Dongwoon was about to sit down behind me Kiseop pulled the chair out from under him and Dongwoon crashed to the floor.

“Are you alright?” I asked worried.

He winked at me, “Eugh, I’m fine.”

Kiseop cleared his throat, “Pathetic.”

And that’s when I threw my suitcase at him, I don’t know how I did it, but I did; and it hit him with so much force he fell.

“Protecting your boyfriend, _____” Said Gina bitterly, “You guys are perfect for each other, your shipping name will be ‘Pathetic Couple’.”

“Gina! Stop. It’s her first day give her a break, and Kiseop, you shouldn’t have done that.” Jessica yelled.

Kiseop stood up and dumped my suitcase in front of me; he looked up at me, smirking. Oh, the irony.

~FLASHBACK~

I saw him, with another girl hugging him. He even kissed her on the cheek. I ran home and put all the contents that reminded me of him in a bag. I sighed, how could he do this to me?

I walked to his house and knocked on their front door.

“Hi, baby. What are you doing here?” He said with a lopsided grin.

I dumped the bag in front of him, “It’s over. I saw you with another girl, I saw you kiss her. How could you cheat on me!?”

“Baby, I’m sorry, I kissed her, but it was on the cheek! You know that I would only you’re your irresistible lips! I didn’t-“

“Stop it. I know what I saw. It’s over.”

He looked at me with so much pain in his eyes. “It’s over? Fine.” He slammed the door in my face. Tears poured down my cheeks.

“Guys! What happened here?!” Miss Hyori shouted.

I sat down, suddenly thinking, what if Kiseop didn’t cheat on me? What if I listened to him, would we still be together? What if he’s mean to me just because I hurt him so much? Did I make his life hell being here now and not the other way around? I sighed. I don’t know anything anymore.

**Guys! I put two kpop song references in this chapter! If you guys can find them, I’ll write the next chapter in Kiseop’s point of view, either past or present. Your choice!**