Nothing's Over

Last One Standing

I knew I shouldn't have been so disappointed that I didn't get in but it really hurt, after I read out the outcome, I ran to my room, I didn't want my family to see me crying. I didn't want them to see me so weak.

There was a knock at the door, "Can I come in?" a little voice said, it was my sister Audrey.

"Yeah" I replied. "I hope your okay ____, I know your disappointed, but what would you do if i said that I could, you know, get you another audition?"

I stared at her, an audition? How was she supposed to do that?  "But how?" I asked, trying not to get my hopes up.

"Well, my best friend.. Her uncles the head of Cube Entertainment.."

I jumped our of bed and picked her up and started spinning her around, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I shouted.

Mum and Dad came in smiling, "What's this?"

"The best little sister is going to get me another audition! That's what!"  I said ecstatic.

A week after the bad news and the good news, my sister ran up to me, "_______! Your next audition is next week!"

"What!? That's not enough time, I have to make choreography for a dance and I have to pick a new song to sing!" I said panicked.

"Sorry, but I can't help you there." She shrugged and walked away.

"Aigoo! You little brat!" I said to myself.

I went home that day and just literally lied in my bed for an hour thinking, I could do I ballad song? Or a rock song? Maybe a pop song?  I sighed. I'll never be ready in time for auditions.

Sorry this was a short chapter. Comment your thoughts on what song to sing for the audition! ^_^ Oh and I promise you the idols will start to come in more in the next couple of chapters, this is basically the super long introduction!