Fantastic Baby

Last One Standing

Jeans? Check. Jackets & Jumpers? Check. Tracksuit pants? Check. I think that's everything, I thought as I looked at my overflowing suitcase. Yep, today was the day I was going to Korea! YAY~!

"______! Come downstairs I need to give you something!" Yelled Mum.

I sprinted downstairs eager to see what was there. Mum handed me a necklace that looked awfully familiar..

"Remember that broken necklace that you loved and asked me to fix? Well, I know it's been two years but better late then never."

I sighed, this was the necklace Kiseop gave me when he asked me to be his girlfriend. No, _____ that's all in the past, forget about it.

"Oh.. Thanks Mum."

*BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEP!*

"The taxi's here!" Mum squealed. "Remember don't forget to always eat on time, you have to keep your strength up. Oh and don't go chasing boys, focus you're a trainee now."

"Also remember to take regular showers especially after you dance.." Added Dad.

I smiled, I would sure miss them. A tear escaped my eye, "I'm going to miss you guys so much!"

The taxi outside was getting a little crazy with the beeping, so I quickly ran upstairs, grabbed my suitcase and ran through the front door yelling "DON'T FORGET ME GUYS!"


As soon as I sat in the taxi and my house started getting further, and further away, I become more and more excited. Korea, I was finally going to Korea, I couldn't wipe the smile off my face.

"Lady, we're here now, that'll be $109."

My jaw dropped, "You serious?"

"Does it look like I'm joking?" He replied.

"No.." I muttered, grabbing my wallet.

I entered the airport, it was sure busy! Butterflies we're in my stomach again. except good butterflies.

After, I checked in I sat down in the waiting room, and I saw Dongwoon sitting down eating a box of pocky.

"Hey! Remember me?" I exclaimed.

Nearly dropping his Pocky he replied, "How could I forget a beautiful like you."

My face turned into a tomato, it was that red, I wasn't expecting that. I laughed, and he gave me the biggest smile back.

"So, what seat did you get?" He asked.

"Um.. Row E Seat 12. How about you?"

"DAMN!" He exclaimed, "I'm in Row B Seat 19." He's expression saddened.

"Oh well, we're going to the same place. I'll see you at Seoul Airport?" I said, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Hehe, you got that right. Well, we have to board now, see you later beautiful."

I smiled, Dongwoon was actually really cute.

Someone bumped into me, and the contents of her handbag landed all over the floor.

"Aish, I'm so sorry." She said.

"It's okay." I said smiling, I helped picked up her stuff, and she quickly walked away.

I started walking down the plane looking for my seat, and when I found I had to hold back a squeal, YES it was a window seat! I sat down comfortably and opened a magazine that I brought and started reading.

"Excuse me, I think you're in my seat."

I looked up, and died inside. "Kiseop. Great. Just great." I muttered to myself, "the universe sure is cruel."