Destination

Last One Standing

After what seemed like eternity the pilot said that we would be landing in 10 minutes. I shot straight up from my protective position and put my seatbelt on.

"This is it ______, you're in Korea." I whispered to myself.

I leaned over towards Kiseop who was thankfully asleep and looked out the window. As the plane was descending I smiled, Seoul was already so beautiful from high up, imagine when you're on the ground.

"DO YOU MIND?"

I jumped, startled. "I thought you were asleep."

"I was, until you leaned all your weight on my head."

I rolled my eyes, he really was the same old Kiseop..

~FLASHBACK~

"________! Come here, I wanna show you something!" Yelled Kiseop.

I sprinted over towards him, "This better not be one of your pranks, I just washed you're last prank with the blue cheese out of my hair."

He stuck out his hand and I saw a delicate silver necklace with a heart shaped locket. I looked up at him, "Is.. Is this for me?"

He blushed, "_____, will you be my girlfriend?"

The sound of the pilot saying we had landed in Seoul, Korea had made me come back into reality.

"Woah, you were like spaced out for 10 minutes." Kiseop said undoing his seatbelt.

I rolled my eyes and stood up forgetting my seatbelt was still on.

He laughed, "You know, you're meant to take off the seatbelt before standing up."

"Shut up."

I undid my seatbelt, grabbed my bag and bolted out of the plane. I could not stand another minute with him.

The airport was bustling, and I couldn't see the bus for Seoul University of Dance and Fine Arts. I turned around in a circle.

"Aigoo, what am I going to do?" I said to myself.

"I know! How about you come with me?"

I turned around and saw Dongwoon's face with a big smile planted on it.

I laughed and he out out his arm for me to take it, "This way m'lady."

We reached the bus for Seoul University of Dance and Fine Arts, "Here we are." Dongwoon exclaimed while grabbing my luggage.

I nodded in his direction and stepped onto the bus. It was quite scary actually, all of these faces look up at me as soon as I stepped on the bus. Was there something on my face? Was my hair all messed up?

I heard a throat clear behind me, "Are you going to sit down?"

It was Kiseop again, I let out an accidental groan and sat down next to a girl who was reading a book.

"Uh.. is it okay if I sit here?" I asked.

The girl looked up and nodded.

"By the way, I'm Sandara Park, and who may you be? I haven't seen you around, are you new?"

"I'm _________, and yeah, I am new." I said smiling.

Dongwoon stepped onto the bus and looked around until he saw me, he face fell but became happy again as soon as he saw a spare sit behind me. He sat down and the bus started moving, the people cheered and went back to their conversations.

Dongwoon, Sandara and I talked about life in Australia and the Philippines (that's where Sandara auditioned) and what life would be like in Korea, we talked about family, favourite things and basically everything about ourselves, until a voice shouted over everyone elses.

"Attention students," said a woman at the front of the bus, "Welcome to a new school year! If you don't know me, I'm Mrs Lee the Headmistress of Seoul University of Dance and Fine Arts. Study hard and the teachers and I expect you to all become trainees by the end of 2 years!"

The students started talking and I gave a 'Is she serious?' look to Dongwoon and Sandara. They both nodded.

"AHEM! I am not finished yet. I just want to say to the new students, Welcome to Seoul University of Dance and Fine Arts!"

The bus stopped in front of an extravagant building, with a sign at the front saying "Seoul University of Dance and Fine Arts."

"I'm here." I said smiling.