Lesson 2

Love emergency :press 1222
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun was having dinner with her sister and brother-in-law when the agency CEO called her.

__ Are you free this weekend?__ Byul-Yi asked the second she said hello.

Frowning, the investor responded:

__ I'm great! Thank you for asking.

__ Hm...I'm sorry. I'm driving right now. So I tried to be quick.

Softening her tone, the blonde said:

__ It's okay then. The answer is yes. I'm free. Why?

__ Do you like the beach?__ Byul-YI went straight to the point.

Excusing herself, the 32-year-old left the table and walked to the balcony.

__ Yes. Why do you ask?

__ I'll take you to a nice weekend by the beach. Now you know what to put into your luggage. Be ready at 8:00 a.m. Don't be late! If I drop by and you're not downstairs, I'll leave.

Yongsun started questioning:

__ Who are you to decide e everything without waiting for my approval?

But Byul-YI didn't hear a word because she had already ended the call.

Pouting, the stunning female got back to the table and her sister murmured:

__ Is everything alright?

__ Yeah. It's fine.__ She mumbled and shoved a spoon with some food in .

Yonghee's husband teased:

__ Funny. I swear you sounded just like your sister when she is upset with me. Any new boyfriend?

Blushing, the investor shook her head emphatically.

__ I was not even talking to a man.

__ Alright. New girlfriend? Life partner? What is the best term?

Yonghee slapped her husband's arm while trying to hold her laughter.

Yongsun frowned and threw her brother-in-law a laser beam stare before speaking to her sister:

__ Thank you for inviting me, Yong. The food is delicious.

__ You're welcome. Wanna spend the weekend with us?

Sighing deeply, the blonde replied:

__ Maybe some other time.

__ Why? I was just teasing you.__ The guy declared with sincerity.

His tone of voice made the 32-year-old smile.

__ You're not that relevant. I have plans.

__ With the girlfriend? Hmmm...Good for you.

Yonghee slapped her partner more efficiently this time.

__ Oooouch!

__ Leave small Yong alone.

The investor giggled and murmured:

__ Thank you, unnie.

__ Don't mention it. Only I can tease my baby.__ The brunette made a funny face and her partner cracked up.

Yongsun ignored the comment because she was thinking of the situation she was in.

" What is the ice queen planning? How am I supposed to remain calm if we are gonna be together for 2 whole days? Is she bringing someone else? There is no reason for us to be alone, right? Ah, Hyejin is probably tagging along."

After dinner, the blonde stayed at her sister's place for over an hour and then, lied about a strong headache.

She ran back home and struggled to pick what to pack for that unexpected short trip.

"Well, I gotta be practical. It's not like we are having a real date. She is just someone I hired to help me with my romantic life."__ Yongsun kept mentally repeating to herself.

The 32-year-old ended up sleeping badly because of anxiety.

__ x __

The two women had been silent for the last 40 minutes and Yongsun couldn't focus on anything, since Byul-YI's scent was making her feel weird.

It was also unexpected to see the agent owner wearing a less formal outfit, even though she was still covered for the blonde's taste.

Trying to be discreet, the investor glanced at the younger woman and admired her side profile, her neck and collarbone that was slightly exposed.

__ Have you had breakfast, Yongsun SSI?__ That deep voice echoed inside the car.

__ Ah...Not exactly. Just a glass of milk.__ The older one confessed.

Byul-YI nodded silently and parked the car in front of a cafe along the road.

__ Let's go. The trip is a bit long and I don't want you struggling with hunger or wanting to pee.__ The brown-haired one got out of the vehicle and opened the passenger door.

Yongsun thanked in a murmur and followed the taller one.

The place looked cozy and it smelled good.

They found a table on the back and a smiley waitress suggested some yummy options from the menu.

Yongsun chose the most caloric and unhealthy combo while the other one ordered some orange juice, eggs, and toast.

__ What about your sweet tooth?__ The blonde asked with a smile.

__ Under control, as I mentioned before.__ Ice-queen responded with an indifferent facial expression.

Tilting her head, the investor teased:

__ What is it? Afraid of getting fat and losing your abs? Or is it because you are heading to your 30s?

The businesswoman shrugged and declared:

__ I have no abs to lose. And no, not worried about such things as age. I'll probably be a fine wine.

__ Aish! So full of yourself ...

Byul-YI smirked, which broke the usual ice on her face.

__ I accept I may be a bit arrogant. But I don't like to lie. This is how I feel about myself.

__ Hm...I guess some level of self-confidence is good.__ Yongsun looked at the brown-haired female and thought she might be right about turning into a fine wine as time went by.

__How about you, Yongsun SSI? Do you find yourself beautiful? y? What is your favorite thing about yourself?

Taken aback, the blonde considered the question before responding.

__ Hmmm...Not the most beautiful woman on Earth but...Yes, I'm good-looking and kinda y. I like my smile and my , which I've been working hard to cultivate.

The handsome woman burst into laughter and almost choked with the juice the waitress had brought.

__ What is so funny?__ Yongsun pouted.

__ Just the way you referred to your.... "Cultivate". Hehehehehe. You're so peculiar, Yongsun SSI.__ Byul-YI wiped and smiled genuinely.

" She is so pretty when she smiles! Not just handsome, like the usual ice queen. She becomes almost...cute."__ The investor thought for a second.

They had their meal in silence and the agency owner wiped her client's mouth after watching her eat in a completely clumsy way.

Byul-YI paid the bill and they got back to the road.

Two hours later, the blonde saw the sea and smelled the pleasing scent of the ocean.

The taller female parked the car in front of a two-story house and opened the trunk.

When Yongsun walked to pick up her luggage, Byul-YI grabbed her wrist very gently.

__ Don't worry. I'll unpack the car. Would you unlock the house for us, please?

__ Hm, sure. But where is the key?

The charming female, who was already holding two heavy bags, made a funny face and said:

__ I think it's in my back pocket. Could you...?

Blushing, the investor inserted her hand in the CEO's pocket and slightly caressed her while trying to find the small object.

She had to try again and was successful with the other pocket.

__ x __

After bringing all the luggage inside, Byul-YI showed the place to her guest and invited her to take a walk along the beach.

The day was mildly hot and the ocean breeze was extremely satisfying.

Yongsun started to feel hungry but she didn't want to be indelicate.

Nevertheless, the taller one heard her stomach growling and smiled before inviting her to try the seafood at the restaurant nearby.

Once again, Byul-YI's gentlewoman behavior throughout the meal made Yongsun silently question if that woman was always like that or if she was a professional Casanova.

Back at the house

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter