Lesson 1

Love emergency :press 1222
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The handsome female sent Yongsun a message at 7 p.m. to remind her not to be late because she would pick her up at 8 p.m.

Sighing, the blonde considered not going. However, she wanted to see what the agency owner was planning.

5 minutes before 8, Moon Byul-YI called and said she was waiting downstairs.

Rolling her eyes, the investor entered the elevator and left her building with a cranky expression.

Getting to the sidewalk, the blonde saw a metallic blue Porsche parked and she immediately judged the agency owner.

" What is this? A way to compensate for your small ?__ The older one thought.

The handsome female got out of the vehicle, walked to the opposite side, and opened the door for the blonde.

__ Would you hurry up, please?

--- Hm.__ The gorgeous investor mumbled and sat on the passenger seat.

Yongsun was immersed in her own world when she smelled a very pleasant fragrance too close.

Byul-YI had leaned on her direction and she was fastening the blonde's seatbelt.

__ Hey! I can do it myself!

__ Funny enough, you didn't.__ The businesswoman responded with sarcasm before getting back to her original position

The 32-year-old clenched her fist and looked at the street.

She was trying to decide if it was better to lose the money she wasted on that ty dating company or torture the Ice Queen by going to every one of their encounters just to frustrate her 

Throwing a glance to her left, the blonde noticed that the arrogant woman was wearing black pants, a white buttoned shirt, and no tie this time.

" Who would think she can show any centimeter of skin? At least 3 buttons are down. Such a weird !"

The brown-haired one drove silently for 15 minutes and her passenger liked the way she held the wheel.

" Actually, her arm is quite muscular for someone so skinny. And her hands are pretty. How long are those fingers?"__ The investor slapped her forehead when she came to her senses.

Byul-YI glanced at her client with a puzzled expression because Yongsun also murmured:

__ !

__ Is everything OK?__ The agency CEO asked in a cold tone.

The gorgeous blonde shrugged and mumbled:

__ Sure. Best moment of my life.

Byul-YI parked the car without saying anything. Then she got out of the vehicle and once again, opened the door for the blonde.

__ Come this way, please.__ The handsome woman guided her client.

__ What is this place? It looks like a commercial building. What would we do there at this hour?__ Yongsun was confused.

The brown-haired female held the investor's hand and dragged her into the building.

__ You'll find out soon. Now keep moving.

The older woman thought about protesting and spanking the agency owner. But somehow, she felt weirdly protected by her touch.

A gentle man welcomed them with a smile and Yongsun witnessed Moon Byul-YI being warm to someone for the first time ever.

The taller woman patted the old guy's back, wished him a good rest once his job ended, and discreetly handed him some money.

She pressed the button of the elevator and guided the investor to get inside first.

Still puzzled, Yongsun saw that they were going to the 22nd floor, which was probably the penthouse.

As soon as the elevator door opened, the investor confirmed that the place was extremely sophisticated and expensive.

It was like a private restaurant that had a huge glass wall, from top to bottom, and the view of the city was breathtaking.

A man in his 60s welcomed them with a bow and whispered something in the taller woman's ear.

Byul-YI nodded and he showed them their table.

The handsome female pulled a chair for Yongsun, who got embarrassed by the constant gentle behavior of her enemy.

Unable to hold her tongue, the blonde spat it out:

__ You don't need to keep opening doors and pulling chairs for me. I don't expect this type of act from my dates.

Lifting her eyebrow, the brown-haired one declared:

__ It may come as a surprise but not everything is about you, Yongsun SSI. Don't worry. I'm not doing those things to get you in my bed. This is who I am.

__ Are you for real? No man is that gentle.

Byul-YI smirked and spoke with her deepest tone:

__ I'm no man. I'm way better.

__ Aish!__ Despite the curse, the 32-year-old laughed.

Holding the menu, the charming female picked the menu and said:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter