A bit like Cyrano de Bergerac

Love emergency :press 1222
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The handsome agency owner was wearing another expensive suit and Yongsun was starting to think the woman liked to show off.

Moon Byul-YI drove her client to a sophisticated yet discreet bar and explained the plan the moment they got a table.

__ Here. Put this in your ear. It's really tiny. Nobody will notice it.

__ What is it for?__ The investor made an unpleased face.

The younger woman judged her client but responded:

__ I'm gonna tell you what to do and say while you flirt with some random dude. The last time you did it on your own was painful to watch.

__ Heeey! It was all your fault. You made me nervous. And will this work? Isn't it weird?__ The 32-year-old frowned.

Byul-YI calmly shared her point :

__ It's just a test. And a way for you to relax. I'll play Cyrano de Bergerac's part.

Puzzled, the blonde questioned:

__ Huh? Cyrano who?

The brown-haired female sighed and commented:

__ You don't seem to be familiar with books.

__ I like a couple of them. My favorite one is The Little Prince.__ Yongsun smiled brightly.

Lifting her eyebrow, the brown-haired female asked:

__ When did you last read this book? Or any book apart from University content? 20 years ago?

__ I'm obviously kidding. Of course, it's not my favorite book. I'm not childish. I read some novels once in a while. Never read that one.__ The 32-year-old rolled her eyes.

Shaking her head while having a disappointed expression, Byul-YI affirmed:

__ It shows. If you had read it, you might have learned a lot about yourself. Some maturity is needed.

__ Huh? Don't tell me it's your favorite book. Did little Byul-YI get offended because I criticized your precious book?__ Yongsun mocked.

The handsome female exhaled and laughed.

__ Your beauty is such a waste...Not that it's any of your business but...my favorite book is called Ensaio sobre a Cegueira. It's from an amazing Portuguese author and it would help you mature a lot too. Although I think it's too late.

__Aish! You're such a !__ The investor mumbled.

Shrugging, the businesswoman changed the subject:

__ "The clock is ticking and you haven't focused yet. Please, do as I said and go talk to that guy on the third table.

Discreetly glancing at the man, the older woman questioned:

__ Why him?

__ Why not? Isn't he attractive enough?

Looking again, Yongsun responded with hesitation:

__ I guess...

__ Good. Now go ahead and repeat everything I say.__ The agency owner pushed the blonde out of the table.

Stressed, the investor walked clumsily until the man saw her.

"Smile charismatically and ask if he would like some company."__ Byul-YI instructed her client.

The 32-year-old had to force herself to step closer and blurted the question out.

Welcomed with a naughty smile, Yongsun lost courage but she didn't see any way out.

The stranger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter