Natural disaster

Love emergency :press 1222
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul-YI and Yongsun had been together for the last 6 months. However, they didn't put any label on their relationship.

The investor would sleep in the CEO's penthouse at least 3 times a week and they tagged along each other's business trips quite often.

Their obsession with each other reached a level that their families and friends started to complain about their absence.

Yongsun had even forgotten about her sister's birthday. So Yonghee needed to call and threaten her to show up at the party.

The blonde convinced the handsome one to be her plus one by climbing her like a cat In bed and Byul-YI melted right away..

They matched outfits unintentionally and laughed the moment they met in the living room.

Byul-YI drove to the address provided by Yongsun's sister and they realized that it was a nightclub.

The investor wondered how Yonghee managed to convince their parents to go to such a place.

Leaving the car, the older one interlocked hands with the brown-haired one and entered the club.

Byul-YI noticed that all eyes turned to focus on the two of them and she found the situation hilarious.

Yonghee waved at her younger sister and smirked the moment the duo stood close to the table.

__ Hi, everyone. This is Byul-YI. Byul-YI, this is my unnie. That is my Dad and the one beside him is Mom. This big head over here is my bestie Changsub and the cute one grinning at us is my other bestie, Chorong.

Mrs. Kim smiled and asked:

__ Byul-YI as in...?

Ignoring her mother's true intention, the blonde replied:

__ As in Moon Byul-YI. Pretty name, right?

Instead of feeling embarrassed for becoming the center of attention, the businesswoman bowed and said:

__ Good evening. Nice meeting you all. Yonghee, I didn't know what to buy. I hope you enjoy it. Happy birthday.

The handsome female handed the older sister a sophisticated bag and then, pulled a chair for Yongsun.

All smiley, the 33-year-old whispered something in the CEO's ear and dragged her to sit beside her.

Changsub teased Yonghee to open the gift and they all got impressed with the Prada necklace she got from the charming female.

__ Having a dating agency must bring you big bucks, huh?__ The guy winked at the brunette.

__ Oh, is this your job? How peculiar?__ Mrs. Kim smiled at Byul-YI.

Yongsun glared at her male friend so intensely that he felt like disappearing.

The brown-haired female looked around and saw everyone observing her.

She smiled and responded:

__ Actually, I have many different investments. The agency is just one of my income origins. And I may be closing it soon.

__ Whyyy? I've heard it's quite effective.__ Yonghee grinned and looked at her sister and back at the CEO.

Byul-YI smiled charismatically despite the blonde murmur that she didn't have to answer to those type of questions.

__ It's true. I'm good at helping people to find a partner. But it also demands a lot of my time and attention. I've been doing this for years and now I'm tired. I'm still young. Maybe I can have some fun while multiplying my money some other way.

__ Oh, Yongsun may help you with that. She is a great investor.__ Mr. Kim praised his daughter.

His wife, who was observing the way her second child was glued to the brunette, told her husband:

__ I think she knows everything about Yongsun. Maybe better than us.

The middle-aged man exchanged a look with his partner and understood the message.

Changsub, who wasn't afraid of being spanked, beamed and dared to ask the skinny female:

__ How about you, Ms.Moon? Have you found your person?

The 29-year-old felt Yongsun's hand caressing her thigh and laughed.

__ You may say she found me.

Unable to hide her pride, Yongsun smirked and looked around the table with wondering eyes.

Byul-YI leaned close to her ear and whispered:

__ Want me to order your favorite drink, babe?

__ Would you? I don't like what they are having.__ The blonde pouted without realizing it.

Yonghee and Chorong widened their eyes and giggled.

They spoke through their looks and both could understand what the other was thinking.

The handsome female discreetly called a waiter and asked him to bring a bottle of her lover's favorite wine.

Neither the brunette nor the blonde could keep their hands to themselves.

They had the necessity to sniff each other and be sitting almost in the same chair.

Changsub was about to say something to tease the couple but his wife covered his mouth and mouthed:

"Leave them alone, old uncle."

Yonghee, on the other hand, couldn't care less. So she sipped a bit of her drink before asking:

__ Where have you been lately, Yong? Mom complained that she never finds you home. And your phone seems to be broken since you never answer the calls.

The blonde chewed some snack that was in front of her and then, calmly answered:

__ Sometimes I am traveling on business. Other times, I'm on Byul-YI's bed.

Mr and Mrs. Kim choked and Changsub spat a bit of his drink.

Byul-YI pinched the older female's leg, which just made her laugh.

Clearing his throat, the father questioned:

__ What does this mean? Are you two...living together?

Making an X with her arms, the brown-haired woman denied it.

__ No! Not even close. Your daughter is very...messy. We need our individuality. I have my place and she has hers.

Sticking her tongue out, the 33-year-old teased:

__ Byul-YI has OCD. She is a hygiene freak. But we get along well despite all the differences.

__ You are certainly messy, child. Learn something from Ms. Moon.__ The mother mumbled.

Laughing, the investor sniffed the CEO's hair and affirmed:

__ Oh, I've learned soooo much from Ms. Moon! She taught me things I could never learn at school, at the University, at work.

__ Yooong! Behave!__ The 29-year-old blushed for the first time and hid her face on the other woman's neck.

Everyone at the table understood what Yongsun meant and the parents changed the subject.

When the celebration was over, Mr. Kim invited:

__ Ms. Moon, come have a meal with us one of these weekends.

The brunette nodded and declared:

__ It will be a pleasure. As long as you call me Byul-YI, Sir.

Stepping closer to the CEO, the old man giggled before whispering:

__ Fine. It seems you will have to calm me Appa too, huh?

Getting shy, Byul-YI looked around to see where Yongsun was.

She said goodbye to Mrs. Kim and Yonghee, who mouthed:

"Welcome to the family, Byul-YI."

As red as a tomato, the 29-year-old walked toward the investor and rested her chin on the older one.

__ x __

A few days later, the couple went out on a date

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter