By chance

Love emergency :press 1222
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The brown-haired female worked a lot for the following 3 months and she got over her recent crisis quickly.

 Byul-YI wasn't the romantic type and she had no intention of being obsessed with a client. So she dated as many women as she could while traveling around the world.

Back to Seoul, the 28-year-old accepted an invitation to a party and decided to go on her own to see if she would find someone interesting.

The handsome female was wearing dark jeans and a white button-down shirt.

It didn't take long for a couple of women to set their eyes on the CEO and she liked what she saw.

However, the party host was a former client and he approached the skinny female to chat.

They talked for 30 minutes and the guy thanked the agency owner for helping him to find his wife.

The businesswoman walked around the place and grabbed a glass of wine.

She turned around and widened her eyes when she saw Yongsun wearing an extremely short and provocative black dress.

The investor caressed another female and they exchanged a soft kiss before they parted ways.

Byul-YI turned her head to avoid the blonde. However, the older one saw her and held her by the wrist.

__  Hey, Miss unavailable. Long time no see you.

The taller one raised her eyebrow while glancing at the blonde's tight grip on her arm.

__ Hi there. How have you been?

__ Great! I've been patiently waiting for the chance to thank you.__ Yongsun smiled cutely.

Byul-YI used her other hand to force her former client to release her wrist. But she did it gently.

__ There is no need, Yongsun SSI. I was doing my job.

__ Which you did it amazingly, despite all my complaints.__ The sensual woman recognized with a shy expression.

Shrugging, the CEO declared:

__ That's my job. I'm a specialist. It's fine. I've noticed that you got rid of the doctor.

Slightly taken aback, the 32-year-old commented:

__ Oh, so you did see me. Yes, the doctor was fine. But it's hard to meet someone who is always working.

The handsome woman realized that Yongsun's date was coming back. So she murmured:

__ I see. I'm actually surprised that you got yourself a bottom. Never expected that.

__ Byul-YI, how dare you?__ The blonde laughed but she got tense because her partner touched her back.

The other female forced a smile and stood beside the blonde.

__ Here is your drink, sweety.

__ Thank you, darling. Let me introduce you two. This is Moon Byul-YI. Byul-YI SSI, this is Iseul.__ Yongsun spoke without taking her eyes off the CEO.

Being polite, the skinny female offered her hand to Yongsun's new partner. However, the younger female frowned while observing those two.

__ Yongsun, come here for a second.__ The girl tried to pull the blonde.

Ignoring her partner's tantrum, the investor responded:

__ Honey, I haven't seen Byul-YI in a while. I'm sure you can talk to me later.

Murmuring in the gorge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter