Private class

Love emergency :press 1222
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It took the investor 3 days to accept Moon Byul-YI's proposal. 

At first, the blonde couldn't control her anger and she consulted a lawyer to check if there was a way to sue the dating agency.

Once the man read the contract, he brought her back to reality and called her out for signing that type of service.

Embarrassed, the 32-year-old commented with Chorong and Changsub about her failed attempts and whined about the cold who had created the silly method.

The couple suggested that the attractive woman gave the CEO the chance to help and she finally gave in.

Hesitating, Yongsun called the skinny woman, who answered right away.

That deep and low tone echoed in the investor's ear and her anger popped again.

Byul-YI asked if her client could meet her the following evening around 8 and sent her the address once the blonde accepted the invitation.

The 32-year-old arrived 15 minutes late and the taller one stared at her with a clear expression of despise.

__ I'm sorry I'm late.__ Yongsun declared without sincerity.

__ No, you're not. And believe me, you're a terrible liar. Please tell me, is this part of your usual behavior? It might be one of the reasons for your failed dates.__ The handsome woman sent straight to the point.

Frowning, the investor exclaimed:

__ Ouch! You're so rude!

__ Ignoring people's questions is also very rude. Another negative personality trait that may have sabotaged you.__ Byul-YI took notes on her phone.

In disbelief,  Yongsun crossed her arms and looked around:

__ What is this place? And why did you tell me to come here?

__ Isn't it obvious? It's a nightclub. A place filled with people who are ready to flirt. Show me what you've got.__ The brown-haired one defied.

The investor looked around and sat at the table.

__ What do you mean? I've just arrived.

Byul-YI explained before sipping some beverage:

__ I need to see how you act before I start coaching you.

__ Just like this? I'm not ready. I need some encouragement. ! What is this? Juice? Not a drop of alcohol?__ Yongsun grabbed the CEO's glass and made a disgusting face after tasting the liquid inside.

Glaring at her client, the handsome one mumbled:

__ I'm working. And I'm not gonna lie, Kim Yongsun. You are a walking red flag. So many negative traits. I guess it's easy to know why men don't like you.

__ Heeeey! Don't judge a book by its cover. And don't be so mean! It was just a sip.__ The blonde exclaimed. 

Sighing, the relationship coach pointed out:

__ Listen carefully! Not just men but people in general don't like to wait. Or to have a stranger touching their drink and or food. Maaaybe these things become irrelevant for some of them after they are in a relationship. However, it could be fundamental not to start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter