In need of a miracle

Love emergency :press 1222
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun was sitting at a table in a bar in Gangnam.

This Japanese guy she met at a party weeks before had been talking about his job for the last 40 minutes and he didn't seem to notice how bored the stunning blonde was.

Finally fed up, the 32-year-old investor excused herself while pretending her phone vibrated because of a phone call.

Ten minutes later, the wealthy female got back to the table just to apologize and say she needed to leave.

The businessman offered to give her a ride. However, Yongsun lied that a friend who lives nearby was not feeling well and she could go there on foot.

Walking away as fast as she could, the gorgeous woman got into a cab and told the driver where to go.

Yongsun didn't feel like being home. So she chose to drop by her best friend's restaurant.

On the way, the blonde sent Chorong a message warning about her arrival.

10 minutes later, the cab driver opened the door for her and the stunning young woman entered the place.

A man around her age welcomed her with a grin and said:

__ Long time no see you, Yonggie! What brings you here?

__ Hey, Subbie! Sorry about the sudden visit. I thought about paying a short visit to you and wifey. But if the house is full, I can sit in the kitchen.

The dark-haired guy shook his head and crossed arms with the blond.

__ You will always be a VIP in our restaurant, silly woman. Come sit at your usual table.

They walked side by side and the investor was offered a menu.

__ No, darling. I'm not really hungry. Maybe you can pick a light meal for me while I wait for Rong. I mean, in case she is free.

__ Ok. See you in a minute.__The co-owner of the restaurant left right after.

Checking some messages on her phone, the 32-year-old got distracted and jumped on her seat the second her best friend stood in front of her.

__ Hi, gorgeous! I missed you.

Holding her chest, Yongsun held her chest and exhaled before replying :

__ Rong, You scared the out of me!

__ Sorry, Boo! I didn't realize you were so distracted.__ The brunette pulled a chair and joined her best friend.

The investor smiled and leaned to hug the other woman.

__ It's fine. I was just reading some work-related things.

Rolling her eyes, Chorong declared:

__ You gotta stop being so obsessed with your career! What are you trying to do? Get a heart attack?

Knocking on the table, the blonde exclaimed:

__ Such a drama queen! I'm great! Just had a check-up.

Touching her friend's shoulder, Chorong said:

__ Yong, you need to settle down. Fall in love and form a family

The blonde laughed and faked a depressed facial expression.

__ How can I form a family if am not able to even find a man?

Changsub came back and joined them.

__ Here is your light soup. Hey, did I hear that? Please, Yong! You are always surrounded by men.

Sighing, the investor affirmed:

__ I guess I have bad luck. Tonight, for example. I had a date. The guy never asked me anything. Not a single question to know me better. It was all about his work. 

__ Oh, honey...Just a random guy. I'm sure you'll have better luck next time.__ Chorong's husband encouraged.

Having a bittersweet smile on her face, the gorgeous blonde declared:

__ It's the 8th random dude in almost 2 months. I'm giving up. 

The couple exchanged a look but then the woman spoke:

__ I think I know exactly what you need.

__ A miracle?__ Yongsun asked with a bit of sarcasm.

Changsub laughed but his wife rolled her eyes.

__ I'm serious, Yongsun-ah. There is a very trendy dating agency right now. They are so popular that you need to have someone to recommend you.

__ Huh? Why? There are dozens of dating apps out there. And I am not that desperate.

The restaurant owner grabbed a card from her wallet and placed it on the table.

__ This is nothing like a dating app. They find the perfect match for people. A very prestigious client gave me this. Since I don't need it, you should try it. You just have to call them to see how it goes. I'm curious about their services.

Changsub gave the blonde an encouraging smile while Chrong was staring with expectation.

Exhaling, Yongsun gave in and declared:

__ Al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter