A Decision

Torn In Two Because Of You
Please log in to read the full chapter

1942, Berlin, Germany

Leo

 

Renada's voice resonated with passion as she railed against the injustices suffered by the Jewish people.

"It defies reason!" She exclaimed, arms crossed, her indignation palpable. She recounted the propaganda she had witnessed at the film theatre.

"The Eternal Jew"

The film presents authentic scenes from Polish ghettos, revealing only a fragment of their racial essence. How Jews appear before they masquerade as civilized Europeans.

Whenever a sore festers on the Volk's body, they latch on, feasting on decay. They thrive on a nation's illness [...]. In Poland, as in Germany, this is their modus operandi. Throughout history, Jews have behaved this way. Like rats, they spread destruction, contaminating food and possessions. They breed disease: Plague, Leprosy, Typhus, Cholera, Dysentery, and more. Sly, craven, and vicious, they gather in large packs. In the animal kingdom, they are agents of devastation; a deceitful, subterranean force. Among mankind, they are akin to a plague…but most dangerous when meddling in a nation's sacred domains, its culture and art, issuing their audacious judgments. [...] For the pure, noble essence of German art, the rootless Jew is blind. His notion of art must titillate his degenerate senses, exuding a stench of decay and sickness. It must be unnatural, grotesque, erse, and pathological. Sick minds once their feverish fantasies upon the German people as sublime artistic revelations, all of which were devised by Jewish artists and theoreticians.

Matteo and I exchanged a glance, our shared incredulity evident. The Nazi regime's motivat

Please log in to read the full chapter